Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(10-03-2020, 02:04 PM)live.life Wrote: It's not fair to blame all females for few negative examples. You can't imagine how much sacrifices females have to make for sake of love, family and society. Now a days it's pretty common for girls to fall prey and loose virginity in later teens (just few months before 17 to bf in my case) and may be it was physically right but real issue is mental trauma one have to bear after that golden period as it's not possible in most of cases to marry the same person whom you lost virginity in teen age. One have to marry other person rather than the one whom you gave your best and then you have to love him, respect him, entertain him physically along with family responsibilities. It's not about age (23 in my case) but it's about your mental state and willingness to gel with hubby for sake of you family and you will soon get rewarded in most of cases for your efforts by love of hubby. It takes a lot of efforts and sacrifices to forget everything and to be submissive to hubby and if you are willing it's not very difficult to get love of your life partner and can even enjoy openness after marriage by proper understanding rather than being selfish and being open minded to fulfil each others desires and fantasies in safe zone within two years of marriage as in our case.
It was extremely difficult but now I am quite happy and enjoying three years of married life.

And yes it's true most of us females wana to be submissive and like to be dominated but only by right and real man who deserve us, love us, understand and fulfil our inner desires. It's natural part of feminine side.

Oh Live.Life Pari - well said. Quite a straight one.
Damn right tough one for the sacrifices and the bigoted society we live in. I know that scene you talking about....  
sweet16-17, love in the air, roses in her hair.... and the boy lay her.
And then comes life, college and finally settle for someone in life. 
You Arranged marriage??
And them its practicality in life - wifely duties and trying to love that man. Atleast live with the man and look like love! So nice....

And then what brings us here? The quest is still on, the thirst is still unquenchd.

The right Man, a real man, who deserves you...... and I suppose he’s got to find you too....
feel likewise to you. To that keep on....
Don’t worry, there is hope.....
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by RocketRaj - 11-03-2020, 01:02 AM