Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(08-03-2020, 11:20 AM)niharikap Wrote: I lost my virginity at the age of 17 to my bf at that time. I think it was the right age for me. Marriage happened at 27. once again I felt it was the right time. The age of a person should be secondary in my opinion.  It is their state of mind that really affects how they deal with both sex and marriage. Some people mature early. Some don't. So the correct age would be different from person to person. An even more important factor is their partner in both these instances. If you are with the right partner, then both will be positive experiences. Else you will always regret them.

Nicely put your experience different people maturing different. 

I would say there is a RIPE age and a RIGHT age. Ripe is when body is ready for sex, right is when mind is ready for commitment. So 17 was ripe, lucky love. And 27 was right.... Happy love.

You seem to be a sensitive person?
If You are ripe, you need and have sex often ..... Till the right partner, be casual n don't take it too hard (I mean, he'd be hard, but don't be hard on yourself ?) , jus enjoy the fling and if itsnt so good, forgrt it and move along. 
Why regrets....  Never regret, just forget.
If you had fun, then go get more, repeats.?
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by RocketRaj - 09-03-2020, 08:12 AM