Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(07-03-2020, 03:26 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: I think all women are submissive when they are with the right man. I prefer being completely dominated, but if the guy is weak, I take charge. Sometimes a little bit of female domination is exciting but it is not a sign of healthy relationship, in my opinion. Whenever we try to do something against the natural order, it backfires or doesn't last. A large number of divorces can be avoided if men know how to awaken our feminine side.

Fanny-taste-stick! I mean Fantastic....
U said it so well and practicality that comes with experience and wisdom that comes understanding.

Totally agree with U..... There's a natural order. It's not as much as an egoistic domination but a rhythm. I like it when you say to take charge when the guy is weak.... Its also exciting when the woman drives and intends to pleasure her man and herself. 

Awakening the feminine side.... The desire and beauty to be tapped. This is indeed the true pursuit..... 
I wish Men and Women realize that rather than being selfish and trying to exploit the other.... the man on his woman. It's not by force or by subjugation but when done a passionate way, tender and intense, the woman offer herself to give him the highest pleasures and derives the same. 
Nneeds a lot of maturity and understanding. Lucky to have it.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by RocketRaj - 07-03-2020, 07:38 PM