Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
She stood in front of him, not saying anything, expressionless. It was like she was throwing it in his face she'd let Sumit fuck her all night long and most of the next day. And Siddharth knew Sumit had. She looked it. She looked freshly fucked. She probably let him fuck her right before coming home.

He looked at her neck. She wore hickeys there, and on her shoulders. Sumit had marked her, claimed his property. Her new short hair emphasized Sumit's brands on her, as did her strapless dress. He remembered at that moment she'd worn that dress that time Sumit had caught them playing at the club. She must have been thinking of Sumit all day long yesterday. Cutting her hair short for him, dying her hair brown, picking out just the right outfit. All for him.

Siddharth looked into his wife's face, his eyes wet. "Are you done torturing me now?"

Finally emotion showed on her face. Hurt and regret, maybe even some love. "Don't ever do that to me again," she said. She took his hand and led him to their bedroom. She curled up and he spooned her, and they fell asleep.

Siddharth and Anitya made up, but she didn't change her hair. Every month like clockwork she went to see Danny and told him to cut it short again, just below her ears, and to re-colored it dark brown. Once Siddharth asked her what Sumit thought. She didn't answer. But Siddharth knew Sumit loved it. Anitya did her hair for him now, not Siddharth. Why wouldn't Sumit love it?

Anitya saw Siddharth's hurt. One night she tried to make him feel better. "Maybe someday I'll grow my hair long again," she offered like a lifeline. Then she smiled playfully and took his hand and moved it to her small trimmed bush above her clit. "Until then you have this to remember that my hair is black." She said it to make him feel better, and it led to sex. But in fact her words made him feel worse, because they just reminded him Sumit saw and used her pussy whenever he wanted.

Her hair was just a symptom of what was wrong with their marriage. Their relationship had changed and would never be the same again, and Siddharth knew it was his fault.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:14 AM