Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(07-03-2020, 03:04 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: O Good....
Surprisrd to hear.... Is it U have the submissive streake or have turned over to that side. It happens. Need to be taken beyond, and stretched..... perhaps adventure and settings ?

Aggressive, taking charge and heavy action seems to be in fashion. Have seen this need come up in my woman, even a strong  personality woman , she needs thatr in her Man.

Agree with U, Exploring, variety, simulation and creating the excitement is key.
finally it's all ding dong bells, so it has to be exciting... it s up to each other. 
 I do play differently to diff setting, situation, moods. 
Have the good fortune and partner that makes each time joy, different and high.

And it's not jus me the fortys boy, my partner nottyfortys woman doesn't cease to surprise me. I guess the mature they gets, wilder they are. Andso is her demand getting higher.

I think all women are submissive when they are with the right man. I prefer being completely dominated, but if the guy is weak, I take charge. Sometimes a little bit of female domination is exciting but it is not a sign of healthy relationship, in my opinion. Whenever we try to do something against the natural order, it backfires or doesn't last. A large number of divorces can be avoided if men know how to awaken our feminine side.
[+] 3 users Like Bhavana92's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by Bhavana92 - 07-03-2020, 03:26 PM