Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(07-03-2020, 02:38 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: You r right that guys above 40 tend to do a better job than youngsters most of the time. But as you know, sex is not just about pleasure, its also about the excitement of exploring the unknown. Once there is very little left to explore or experiment, you sort of do it only for the pleasure, which is never the same. I feel bad about saying this, but, nowadays i get excited only when the guy is volatile and a bit sadistic. Strangely it adds to the pleasure as well.

O Good....
Surprisrd to hear.... Is it U have the submissive streake or have turned over to that side. It happens. Need to be taken beyond, and stretched..... perhaps adventure and settings ?

Aggressive, taking charge and heavy action seems to be in fashion. Have seen this need come up in my woman, even a strong  personality woman , she needs thatr in her Man.

Agree with U, Exploring, variety, simulation and creating the excitement is key.
finally it's all ding dong bells, so it has to be exciting... it s up to each other. 
 I do play differently to diff setting, situation, moods. 
Have the good fortune and partner that makes each time joy, different and high.

And it's not jus me the fortys boy, my partner nottyfortys woman doesn't cease to surprise me. I guess the mature they gets, wilder they are. Andso is her demand getting higher.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by RocketRaj - 07-03-2020, 03:04 PM