Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(29-02-2020, 12:05 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Hi xossipians,
             Our society is changing every day. 50 years ago, the right age for marriage was about 15-20. now its almost 25-30. Both men and women used to wait for their marriage to loose virginity. Once again that's not the case anymore. Personally I am of the opinion that nature is the best judge for all things good or bad. When you reach puberty, its nature's way of telling that you are ready for sex. when you fall in love, once again its nature telling you to start a family and have kids. But then everyone is entitled to their opinion and I would certainly love to hear yours on the same. So go ahead. Put on your thinking caps and start typing. Thanks in advance...

Nice.. quite a thought provoker...
I said
Marriage: Mind steady and Body already ready.
Sex: Mind is ready and Body fresh ready.

So mindful of social context which eminent members have cited from their research, the act of union has been practised at early age.... Which meant that Sex starts at a tender age. Idea and cautions may have been many, Invaders pillaging and precautions ate not the main reasons. It's nature's way to get going procreation. Start early, bear progeny and that's how civilizations formed.

Now it's getting later in age as life expectancy, social structure and security has evolved. In Western society the Marriage is becoming redundant and family may be formed even without that. But that another story, because procreation takes a back seat, fornication happens rampant and all the time, even in backseat.
But on topic of Virginity, Boys n Girls start getting curious and urges. When puberty happens, it is the time. When flower blooms the honey is sweetest and attractive for sex. The most passionate and fun sex at Youth indeed. But as We mature, Sex also matures and becomes more pleasure. We can do it longer, more erotic and indeed more pleasure.

Bhavs -  why say pleasure is decreasing? Oops....
At 40s my game and pleasure, given n taken, got higher and crazier. And I do have regular partners who enjoy and keep cumming back. 
There's a lot of foreplay, erotic touch, passion and pleasure to keep the excitement building and to consummation. Fitness for one, but attitude is the key. 

My start was early, several encounters..... The first one full act was as a teen, seducing a married young woman.....  ithose days, most girls in 20s used to be virgin. Needed to be handled with care.
Nowadays don't think I'd find a virgin past her 16. Not that I am looking, I prefer a girl who can handle herself well, and handle me like hell.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by RocketRaj - 07-03-2020, 12:14 PM