Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Anitya waited for Siddharth.

Siddharth couldn't wait to see Anitya. He knew she went out with Sumit the night before. His doubts remained, but this was his payoff, hearing about how Sumit fucked her good and hard, and how she loved it.

He opened the door and saw a woman sitting on the sofa. He didn't recognize her, he thought he must have entered the wrong house. But then he realized it was Anitya and his eyes grew wide, his heart stopped. She cut off all her hair! More than that, she dyed her hair dark brown!

"What have you done to yourself!" he yelled angrily.

"What were you planning to do to me!" she yelled back, throwing the package of morning after pills at him.

He looked at the package and realized what they were. "Anitya –"

"What were you planning?" she angrily yelled. "Were you going to pimp me out? Get a bunch of big men to fuck me? Then get me to take more of those disgusting pills? Has that been your plan all along?"

"Anitya, no!" Siddharth protested, her hair forgotten. "It wasn't like that. I was at the chemist, and I thought, just in case ..."

"Just in case?" she said mockingly, hurt written all over her face. "Just in case I had to take another one?" Tears rolled down her cheeks. "Well I DID have to take another one you shit! Because YOU pushed me to have sex with Sumit again! What kind of man are you Siddharth? What kind of man wants his wife to have sex with other men?"

Sobbing, Anitya ran into the bedroom and slammed the door, locking it. When Siddharth knocked she screamed "Go away!"

Siddharth didn't sleep all night. All he could think about was how he'd royally screwed up his marriage. The next morning Anitya didn't come out. He finally had to go to work. When he got home, she was still locked in the bedroom. He couldn't tell if she'd come out at all, but he heard her moving in the bedroom. He'd thought about this all day, and he had some anger for Anitya. He knew he was wrong about the pills, but he suspected there was more to it than that. He decided to wait until she came out.

Finally she did. She looked stunning. He had to admit the short brown hair looked fantastic on her. It looked full and lush and perfect. It gave her a sexy sassy sophisticated look. Her makeup was a little darker than she usually wore. The short hair showed off her elegant neck and slim shoulders, which were further emphasized because she wore a black strapless dress. She completed the outfit with black stockings and black high heels.

She stood there silently, letting him look at her. It was like she wanted to taunt him with her beauty. "I'm going out," she finally announced.

"Where are you going?" he asked, an edge in his voice. But she didn't answer. She didn't need to. They both knew where she was going.

Her face held no emotion. It was like he didn't exist, like he didn't matter anymore. If she was trying to hurt him, she was succeeding royally.

"I was wrong about the pills, you have every right to be angry," he said. "But that's not the real reason you did this, is it?" he added bitterly, motioning at her short brown hair. "Sumit likes girls with short dark hair, and that's what you are now. You did it for him."

Anitya's expression didn't change. "Don't bother to wait up," she said simply, and left.

Siddharth couldn't sleep, even though he'd been up for almost 2 days straight. Daylight broke out, and still Anitya hadn't come home. He didn't bother to go to work or even call in. It didn't seem to matter. Finally around 3pm he heard a key in the door. The door opened and Anitya walked in. She didn't seem surprised to see him. She didn't say anything. She looked tired. Her hair was tussled, her makeup gone. She wore the strapless dress but it was wrinkled and creased. Her black stockings were laddered. She held her heels in her hand.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:13 AM