Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
He fucked her hard, and it felt glorious. Then he leaned over her and reached around and roughly groped her tits, and it felt even better. She felt her first orgasm approaching. She felt his mouth and tongue on her neck, his cock relentlessly pounding her from behind. Suddenly she felt his lips and tongue on her ear, and she cringed. "Sumit, wait!" she said. "I don't like that!"

But then his tongue snaked into her ear. She clenched her eyes preparing for the intense pleasure/pain. But to her surprise, the sensitive pain never came. Instead, all she felt was pleasure. Unlike her husband, Sumit gently probed her ear, flicking lightly here and there, being so gentle in her most sensitive erogenous zone while continuing to pile drive her pussy from behind. She'd never felt anything so incredible, his big cock pounding her, his fingers rubbing her nipples and clit, and most of all his tongue doing wonderful things to her ear. Her orgasm hit and it was so incredible her feet practically arched completely out of her high heels.

The next thing she knew she was on her back in bed. Sumit was above her looking concerned when she opened her eyes. "What happened?" she asked.

"I don't know. We were making love, and then you went limp."

"Wow. I think I came so hard I must have passed out. That's never happened to me before." They kissed, soft and slow, not the frantic kisses of lovers, but the patient caring and soft kisses of love. They stopped, their lips so close they breathed into each other's mouth, looking into each other's eyes. "Hey you," she softly said.

"Hi," Sumit said, then he kissed her again.

She softly stroked his cheek. "Make love to me some more, okay?"

Sumit's heart leaped. "Okay," he said beaming.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 03:11 AM