Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
It is not actually at work location but it was in my Office at cultural location. I use to work in one of the big IT firm(Indian mnc), where we normally use to have some functions whenever our code goes to live or some times Client funds us. This is quite common in any IT firm as everyone knows. I was involved in one of the drama where I am acting as 50 year old women character which demands with saree as well as grey wig though I was 26 during that time. Our team is all set after practicing it quite some days. The original day came where the activity started on Friday evening hosting our domain head and couple of HR group persons. I went outside around 4 PM to post some important documents thinking that I can come back quickly. By the time I came back the program started and other team members program are started . My team is waiting for me saying that be fast we are next to next. So, I quickly went to changing room, there is one girl but she did finished wearing the costume and said quick to me and left, the bad thing here is she missed out locking the door. I started changing the dress, was feeling guilty to say while I am on inners, my manager came accidentally into the room as he thought the program was started and no one will be here. He immediately said sorry and left, I really felt embarrassed to face him for a week when we back to our work. It took some time to me to forgot that incident.
[+] 1 user Likes tejaswini's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by tejaswini - 06-03-2020, 12:40 PM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM