Fantasy My wife
He pulled my wife mouth away from his cock and stood up. As he stepped out of his jeans and underwear I see sonarika sat up, resting against the backrest. He kneeled on the floor in front of her and dug his fingers in my wife thong at my wife waist. I see sonarika raised her butt off the couch and let him pull it off. I see she spread her legs to let him watch her pussy.

He lowered his head between my wife legs and sonarika jerked her hips upwards and moaned as his mouth latched on to my wife clit. He kept her writhing body down with his hands and kept licking her pussy. She ran her hands through his thick blond hair, caressing and encouraging him to devour sonarika.

He raised his head from between my wife legs and stood up. Just a minute of licking had sonarika swooning a bit and she lay down on the couch. Jacques stepped forward, placing his right arm under my wife knee and his left arm under my wife back and lifted her off the couch. He carried her to our bedroom, all the while, their eyes locked onto each other. The passion and the heat of the moment were obvious but not a word was spoken. 

As they walked inside my bedroom . I started recording in bedroom.

He gently placed her on the bed before walking over to the window to close it.He closed the window, turned around and walked towards her, his hard cock pointing straight at sonarika like a sharpened spear.

He stood next to the bed and I see sonarika moved inside a little to let him sit besides her. He lowered his head to kiss her. She slipped her hand to grab his cock and jerk it, all the while as their tongues clashed above.

He broke the kiss and brought his hands to unhook my wife front opening bra. I saw in slow motion the last piece of my wife clothing came apart hook after hook. Once it was opened, he parted it to unravel my wife boobs. 

My wife nipples were erect from all the action in the living room and the blood surge to her tits made her nipples pinkish and enticing.

He cupped my wife breasts, one in each hand and gave them a squeeze. My wife enormous globes seemed like small oranges in his large, strong hands. As he squeezed them, my wife puffed up nipples protruded further out. He lowered her head to suck on my wife protruding nipple. He licked the areola around the nipple, making it wet in his saliva before clasping his mouth over my wife nipples.

I see sonarika  moaned an arched her back, letting more of her tit slip into his mouth. I see my wife nipple being sucked into his mouth. He sucked on it a little hard, causing a little pain before letting go off it to do the same to the other nipple.

Sonarika pulled his head further more to let him suck her breasts. He continued with his oral play with my wife tits, sucking on one and squeezing the other, not letting any be deprived of attention. With one hand curling a strand of my wife hair and the other resting on his head, I watched in erotic daze and complete arousal as he sucked on my wife nipples, pulling them all the way till they slipped out of his mouth. He repeated it a few more times before lashing and wriggling his tongue on it.

He released his grip over my wife breasts and licked around the entire breast, moving to my wife underarm, sniffing and licking it before moving back to lick my wife nipples. His twitching cock caught my wife attention and she craved to suck it again. 

I see sonarika pulled him over her and he rolled over to lay to my wife side. He moved up the bed, resting his head against the head board, bringing his cock to my wife eye level. Sonarika turned to her left and grabbed his cock. 

She started jerking it before popping his balls inside her mouth and sucking on it. I see  his deep sighs as sonarika jerked his cock and my wife tongue sucked on his balls and licked on the perineum. 

I looked at him, I saw a face which showed a prevailing sense of satisfaction and a very high level of arousal which in turn aroused my wife further. He beckoned her with his finger and I knew very well what he wanted. Without taking his cock out of her mouth, she moved her lower body towards him. She swung her left leg over his face and placed it next to his ear, her right leg placed next to his right ear, positioning perfectly for 69.

I see his fingers pry open my wife butt and then my wife nether lips. He then gently caressed my wife  pussy along its length with his finger making her  moan and suck him harder and the next moment she sucked harder and moaned louder as I see his mouth on my wife cunt. His tongue darted inside my wife love hole, stimulating its nerve endings, sending jolts of raw pleasure through my wife body.

He inserted a finger inside my wife pussy, latching his mouth on my wife clit and sucking it and a moment later, inserted the tip of his other finger inside my wife butt hole. He slowly started moving his fingers in and out of my wife holes. I see The whole time sonarika had been sucking his cock frantically but his recent move made her stop sucking and howl in pleasure as her orgasm approached. 

"Ohhh...Aaahhh...yeaaahhh....Fucckk!...Aahhhh.!!" I see sonarika screamed as the orgasm fast approached against his unrelenting fingering of my wife holes. Sonarika screamed louder, her body thrashed around as the orgasm swept over her. He withdrew his fingers from my wife holes, locked his hands over my wife waist to hold her down and latched his mouth on to my wife pussy as she squirted her love juices.

I could see his mouth sucking on my wife convulsing pussy, swallowing the love nectar emanating from it.

"Ohhh yeaaahh....haaaaa..." Sonarika moaned and sighed as the orgasm subsided. I see jack grinded my wife pussy in his face as he moaned and gulped down my wife cum like a hungry dog.

Once my wife orgasm was over, they both started to suck and lick each other's genitalia, but a lot leisurely this time. I see sonarika licked along the length of his shaft before popping the cock head back in her mouth and suck it slowly where as he focused his tongue on my wife butt hole, rimming and lubricating it nicely while his hands squeezed my wife breast which were sandwiched between their bodies. My wife long black hair spread over his lower body, covering her but my wife bobbing head giving away my wife filthy act.

I see sonarika gently placed his cock between her tits before spitting a large glob of saliva between them to make it wet and slippery. He started thrusting his cock between my wife tits which had so snugly fit amongst them. His hard thrusting hips, pushed his cock against my wife face, hitting my wife chin and I see sonarika simply lowered her head, opened her mouth and let his cock slide in and out of it.

He patted my wife ass signaling her to get off him and she did. He rolled over, lying on his stomach and extended his arm below the bed and take out a condom from jeans pocket. He was prepared for that day I thought; how my wife had been seduced and exploited into getting here. 

He was lying on his stomach I see sonarika moved closer to him and bit his butt making him moan. I see she did it again,  she buried inside his skin to which he moaned louder leaving behind very visible teeth marks. Sonarika parted his butt cheeks to see a light brownish asshole. I see she spat a thick glob of saliva on it before lowering her head to lick it.

She made him get on his fours and got in the same position behind him. His protruding butt opened up his asshole for my wife oral assault. Sonarika started licking his butt hole and the perineum alternately where as her hand milked his cock expertly. I see sonarika moved lower from his perineum and licked his tight balls making them wet and sticky. She slowly scratched his smooth white ass buns before spanking it hard. A loud yelp of pain and pleasure from him followed the slap. 

With him still on his fours, sonarika lied down on her back and slipped herself between his legs. His twitching cock dangled inches above my wife waiting mouth. He looked down at her and slowly lowered his hip, letting his cock into my wife wide open mouth. He slowly inserted his cock inside my wife mouth, inching it forward and deeper.

I see sonarika gagged as it touched her throat and he immediately pulled back. She coughed a couple of times before composing herself. He again pushed his cock inside my wife mouth and this time, my wife relaxed throat took in more of it. This time I see sonarika didn't gag as his cock touched her throat but it slid an inch further before pulling out. 

She exhaled loudly as he withdrew and sighed trying to catch her breath. His cock found its way back into my wife mouth and I saw him slowly move his hips back and forth as he started fucking my wife mouth. 

Sonarika pushed him back, letting his cock rest on her lips. I see sonarika grabbed his balls and the base of his cock in her hand and started sucking his cock head. Her upper lip massaged the head while her tongue licked the underside. A few soft licks later, she gently bit his cock, making him groan in pain but the very next moment she gently sucked it making him moan in pleasure.

This unexpected and perhaps an extreme move of my wife part made his cock quiver and she realized he was close to cumming. immediately she  let go off his cock and withdrew from his rear, lying back on the bed.

I couldn't believe what she had just done. She had only been with me. We had a good sex life and tried to keep things fresh in the bedroom but she always played the role of the submissive partner and me the role of dominance. 

Even though I liked being dominated in bed, a part of me wanted to sonarika take charge for once at least and she did in a way now.

She had never bitten my butt, never licked my asshole and had never spanked me but with Jacques, she did all that and his moans of approval encouraged her to carry on. The satisfaction of taking charge was not only physical but mental too.

He immediately lied to my wife side, embracing her in a tight hug before kissing her deeply. He broke the kiss, took the condom and handed it to her. He kneeled near my wife head and she turned to her side before giving his cock a few short sucks. He lowered his head to my wife tits and sucked on them.

Sonarika took out the condom from the pack, pinched its tip and then rolled it over the length of his cock, making a snug fit. She lied on her back, spreading her legs to allow him access. He got between my wife legs and she spread her legs and pulled her knees closer to her chest, inviting him to plunge his cock inside her.

He placed his hands on my wife thighs and pushed on them, pushing my wife knees further into her chest, raising her butt a little and exposing her glistening, gaping pussy even more. 

His cock was an inch from my wife pussy, the white, thin and almost transparent condom glistening with its lubricants. The pink bulbous condom covered head swayed and throbbed as it waited to pierce my wife insides. 

I watched in absolute amazement as his cock head slowly spread open my wife pussy and its tip going in just a little before he stopped.

He winked at my wife and I saw a big glob of saliva falling from his lips right on his cock, exactly where it met my wife pussy providing his cock and my wife pussy the extra lubrication it needed for what was to follow.

The shaft followed the cock head smoothly before starting to come back out all the way. He pushed his cock back in, just the half of it before pulling out. He repeated the partial penetration and soon settled in to a comfortable and leisurely rhythm. 

I was feeling stuffed with just half of his cock sliding in and out of my wife pussy. I see she caressed his strong arms before slowly moving up to his shoulder, feeling his soft skin before slowly moving up to his face.  She ran her head through his thick blond hair and I see him still thrusting just half way through before pulling out. I see his hands grip on my wife thighs tighten before he plunged his cock completely inside my wife pussy.

"Aaaahhh...haaaaa..." Sonarika screamed as clenched the bed sheet with her hands and threw her head back at his abrupt shove.

He stayed still with his cock buried completely inside my wife cunt. 

He moved a little, adjusting himself in preparation to fuck her hard. I see sonarika looked up to him, and then to down, anticipating him to move any minute and he did. With his hands gripping my wife thighs, his nails digging into her fair, soft skin, he started pummeling wife pussy.
[+] 2 users Like satMOA75's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife - by satMOA75 - 29-01-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: My wife - by tweeny_fory - 30-01-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: My wife - by satMOA75 - 30-01-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: My wife - by r2413 - 30-01-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: My wife - by Blue - 30-01-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: My wife - by Rajarajan472 - 31-01-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: My wife - by satMOA75 - 31-01-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: My wife - by kamdev99008 - 01-02-2020, 04:23 AM
RE: My wife - by Blue - 02-02-2020, 11:55 PM