Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
There was a commotion on the dance floor. A lot of shouting and shoving. In her drunken stupor, Anitya realized she was in the middle of it. She felt a strong arm practically drag her from the bar. She almost screamed but then saw it was Sumit. "What's wrong? What happened?" she said as he pushed her into his car.

"Why do you do that?!" Sumit shouted angrily. He had his keys out but was too agitated to drive, so they just sat there parked.

"What? What did I do?"

"In there! The bar! You left me and danced with another guy!"

Anitya felt confused. "No I didn't," she insisted. "That was you ... wasn't it?"

Sumit realized Anitya was drunk. Maybe she hadn't known what was going on. But the way men came on to her constantly ... and the way she reacted to them. He knew she was a flirt. He could live with that, it was part of why he liked her, she had an adventurous bubbly personality. But the games she played, that was too much.

Anitya seemed to read Sumit's thoughts. The walk in the cold from the bar to Sumit's car had sobered her a little, as had his harsh words. "I only do those things because Siddharth wants me too," she said. "I know most men aren't like him. I'd never do that to you. I swear, in the bar I thought he was you."

Sumit scoffed. "But you play those perverted games of his, don't you?" he shot back bitterly.

"He's my husband," she answered simply.

In the moonlight Anitya saw the contempt in Sumit's face, and she softly put a finger to his lips to stop him from saying anything more. "Please, let's not go there again," she said.

But Sumit couldn't stop himself. "But Anitya, you fuck other guys!"

She put her finger on his lips again to calm him down. "No, only you. Since I married Siddharth, you're the only man I've been with besides Siddharth." She paused, then made a decision. She lowered her head into his lap.

When Anitya put her head in his lap, Sumit thought she had passed out again. But then he felt her open his zipper, and take out his cock. Then he felt her soft lips around him. Feeling her go down on him, he rolled back his head and gripped the back of her head.

After cumming in Anitya's mouth, Sumit took her home and they fucked all night long. Once again Anitya lost track of the times Sumit made her cum. It was like one long orgasm lasting all night. They used condoms at first, but Anitya only had 3 (and one ripped as she rolled it over his shaft). Sumit offered to run to the drug store, but by that time Anitya's lust was so great she was like a bitch in heat, so she just made him promise to pull out. He promised, and she never regretted the risk she was taking because the feel of his bare skin inside her felt so incredible.

They finally fell asleep as dawn broke, and they slept until 1pm. They fucked again, and then showered together, then Anitya made Sumit a big brunch with the odds and ends in his refrigerator.

Anitya looked at her cell and saw Siddharth had called 25 times. She felt guilty. She'd completely forgotten about him, and knew he must be worried out of his mind. "Can you do me a favor?" she asked putting on her blouse and skirt. She didn't bother with underwear.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:58 AM