Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
By that time, Anitya was already feeling tipsy from two vodkas, and some girlish prideful part of her wanted to show Ayesha and Heena that she could hold her own against a busty 21 year old. "I think I'll go say hi," she said getting up, then she walked over to Sumit's table.

"Hey you," Anitya said as she caught Sumit's eye.

"Hi Anitya!" Sumit practically shouted excitedly when he saw her. He noticed her flushed cheeks, and the way she seemed unsteady on her feet. He grinned. "Are you drunk?"

"Absolutely not," she said definitively, slurring her words a little. Then she brazenly took the whiskey from Sumit's hand and took a big gulp. "Okay, well, maybe now." Then the taste of the dark bitter whiskey hit her taste buds. "Yuk! What is this?!" she exclaimed, screwing up her face and looking at the bottle like it was poison.

Sumit laughed and pulled her to sit next to him. "Riya, can you move over a little?" he said moving his date so far over she barely had any room in the booth.

Riya recognized Anitya from the gym. She'd seen her there, parading her tight body around in her Danskins, tights and ballet slippers, getting the attention of every male eye there. She'd heard rumors there was something going on between her and Sumit. She knew Anitya was married (she didn't try to hide it, she always wore a mangalsutra and an engagement ring with a big diamond). She didn't have much respect for Anitya, she didn't like women who cheated on their husbands. But she was mature and self-aware beyond her 21 years, and she knew she didn't stand a chance if a girl as pretty as Anitya was after the same man as her. So as Sumit pushed her over on the booth, she just kept going. She stood up and left. So happy was Sumit to see Anitya he didn't even notice Riya leaving. If Anitya had been sober, she'd never have allowed Riya to leave, and later when she remembered she'd feel terrible.

Sumit watched with affection as Anitya gulped down water, trying to get rid of the bitter whiskey taste. He ordered himself another beer and her another vodka. This was the first time they'd spoken since their argument over the morning after pill. Normally things would've been awkward, but meeting in a bar both acted like nothing had happened and they were soon laughing and talking. Heena and Ayesha stopped by to say hello, and tell Anitya they were going to another bar. Ayesha whispered in Anitya's ear, "Remember what I said. Handsome guy – three hands -- rarity." Anitya giggled and blushed. Sumit asked what Ayesha said, but Anitya wouldn't tell him.

As they left, Heena whispered to Ayesha, "Is she having an affair with him?"

Ayesha nodded. "I'm pretty sure. But look at him. Wouldn't you?"

A few times guys approached Anitya and hit on her. Sumit couldn't believe it. She was with him. She wore a mangalsutra. For all these jerks knew, she was married to him. Yet they hit on her, right in front of him? "Is it always this way?" he asked irritably right after another guy hit on her.

"Um ... I don't know," she said innocently, the room spinning a little. She was on her forth vodka. She got up to go to the rest room, and coming back she was intercepted by a tall handsome guy who'd been eyeing her all night. They danced, the man's hands on her waist and drifting down to her ass. The man liked what he saw and felt. This girl knew how to dance even in the high heels she wore, and she was drop dead gorgeous. She wore a simple blouse and skirt, but she had a tight body, and she had fantastic long legs that went on forever.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:57 AM