Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(29-02-2020, 08:26 PM)Bhavana92 Wrote: Thanks for your reply Kasi. Regarding right age for sex, to my knowledge, humans are the only species that wait even after reaching puberty. so don't you think that isn't natural. If our sex organs are not fully developed at the time of puberty, that is probably bcoz of the harmful chemicals that we eat as food these days. A normal person reaches puberty when his/her body is ready for copulation.

I am saying this from my own experience. I lost my virginity one month after reaching puberty. I was only 13. To be honest i used to get more pleasure in my early teens than in any other time since. If anything the pleasure is only decreasing with each year.

Now, love may not be the right measure for getting married because the love you feel at 13 is different from the love that you feel at 30. Then again people in North America and Europe tend to have more successful marriages in their 40's than in their 20's. So its a topic with a lot of ifs and buts.

Going forward please mention the age at which you lost your virginity, whom you lost it to and, if you are married, please mention the age at which you got married as well. This will help others understand if you are telling your opinion or talking out of experience. Thanks

Right age for sex differs from species to species.  Here we have to consider three things mainly how fast the species grows, biological clock of the body and what is it's life expectancy. Those three factors and other things come into picture for deciding the right age.   For any species on earth it's the nature that decides.  Survival and procreation are the only two things for other species but for humans it is different.

70+ can be taken as normal life expectancy of humans these days. If we go by what naturopaths say our bodies have the capability to survive up to 200 years.  What we consume as food, sedentary life style and food our choices have reduced our life expectancy to a great extent.  

Growth phase of humans is much slower when compared to other species.   For a kid to become an young one and then transforming into a full fledged adult takes years.

We don't attain puberty in a single day.  Changes in body happen gradually and it's not sudden for any species.  

One who attains puberty is in the initial phase of becoming a full fledged adult.  If we look at it, puberty  itself is a process that usually takes 1-2 years time to happen.  Starting of menstruation or production of sperm does not mean that one has become a complete adult. It means bodies are getting ready for the reproduction and sexual act but it's not complete in all respects.  It takes few years time for the sexual organs to fully develop.

Western media and doctors often express concern over teenagers becoming sexually active and becoming mothers.  Becoming sexually active at an early age is associated with health risks.

I once overheard a veterinary doctor advising a pet owner that a young female dog which has attained puberty shouldn't have sex until it's grown to the full extent.  Early indulgence in sex will lead to paralysis of back legs.

Hence one has to wait up to that age which is considered as fully grown from view point of doctors at least.

Losing virginity at an early age is risky for the girl especially if she becomes pregnant.   Many parents are making queue lines at various hospitals for aborting their child pregnancy as per the news reports ( India only). In the Western countries too it's happening a lot.

If one attains puberty by 12 or 13.  To  have sex one needs to wait at least 5 years to let the body completely grow in all aspects.   It's good if one can wait until they become a complete adult to experience sex for the first time.  Waiting also helps in gaining more knowledge about sex and life too. If one waits for sex it is not at all unnatural.  It could be the  morals or lack of opportunity or  choice of that individual.

On Marriage:

99% of women don't prefer unemployed, low earning men to marry and people these days unlike the previous generations have different choices, preferences and take into account many other things like career, growth etc.  Hence we are seeing many people getting married near and late 30s.

With regard to pleasure:

You still have the potential to feel much more pleasure than what you had felt during your teenage. As we age many things take back seat and our priorities change with time.  Owing to the hardships and other issues of life many lose interest in sex.  When you have it, the pleasure is not that great.   Its quite normal and happens in everyone's life.  Make time for yourself and try to find where the problem is.  I hope you will get the answer.

For many people to be happy in life love,sex and  money are the most required things.  But not everyone gets them the way they want.  That's the cause of many problems.  Some need just love and some only sex and some both in various proportions.
I fully agree with you that what we feel at 13 is definitely not the same what we feel in 30s.

For a marriage to be successful and happy, needs of partners be it physical, emotional, love and affection, caring and many other things need to be fulfilled. 

I have been trying my luck with love, sex and money.

I lost my virginity when I was 23 to a hot pubjabi house wife.  I am not married yet and I am in my 30s and there were 3 women  in my life.
[+] 1 user Likes kasimoddatelugu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by kasimoddatelugu - 01-03-2020, 11:13 PM