Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Anitya smiled sensing his excitement. "Do you like what I'm wearing?" she asked as she felt his hands disappear under her dress and explore her lingerie. "I thought the day might end this way. Siddharth's been talking about that other night a lot."

"He's different, that's for sure."

"You're being too nice," she said giggling. "I think perverted is the right word. Maybe obsessed."

"Well, whatever it's called, I'm just happy I get to spend time with you," he said trying to be nice. He ran his fingers along the lacy stocking tops, her bare skin above, the straps of her garter belt. "You wore this for me?"

"Yeah," she said huskily, getting turned on by his caresses. "Just for you."

Sumit's heart leaped. She'd been thinking about him, and even dressed special for him. He kissed her and rolled her onto her back, pulling her skirt up as he did. Anitya's hands went to his chest, pulling off his tie and then unbuttoning his shirt. As he reached around her and unzipped her dress, she reached to his pants. In moments they were both completely nude, except Anitya still had on her bra, garter belt, stockings and heels (she hadn't worn panties). Neither needed any foreplay, they were too hungry for each other. Sumit got between her legs and aimed his cock at her pussy. He was about to push into her when Anitya remembered.

"Wait Sumit," she said pushing on his chest. "In my purse. A condom."

Sumit hated condoms. "Come on, we didn't need that last time."

"I know, but we have to." She reached over into her purse and pulled out one of the packages. "Sorry," she said as she tore open the package and rolled the condom onto his cock. Even though the condom was extra-large she still had difficulty getting it around his girth, and it went down barely half way down his long shaft.

Their sex was fantastic. Like before he fucked her long and hard, and when she came her orgasm seemed to go on forever. Sumit loved it too, her pussy was so tight, and her body was incredible. Also, looking into her gorgeous face as they fucked was hypnotizing, something he could easily lose himself in. After they both came and caught their breaths, Anitya reached to his cock and pulled off the condom. She'd never done this before, but it fascinated her. She held it from the opening and the thin sheath strained downward from the weight of the large amount of thick milky cream inside. "Wow, I can't believe how much you cum."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:52 AM