Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Right age for loosing virginity and marriage
(29-02-2020, 04:41 PM)kasimoddatelugu Wrote: During the period of invasions of our vast land, some of which had been completely lost and became ---c nations and the reduced part is now being called India, people used to marry off their kids at tender age due to abductions and bang of young woman and girls.  There are many instances where married woman were also abducted, banged and pushed into harem of the then rulers.  In the british era too marrying off  at early age was continued due to that fear only.  Partition of British India into India and Pakistan had witnessed mass brutal killings, abductions and bang of many women.   

Now, I would say things have changed a lot for the new generation.   If we take reproductive age into consideration 20 should be the minimum age to get married to get good offspring That's my opinion based on what I had seen in many people lives.  By 30's people (not everyone) will start having problems of some sort related to sexual organs and reproduction.   Whether to have sex before marriage or after marriage is purely a personal choice and need.  Lucky is the person who gets to deflower his wife on the first night.  Its the ultimate gift that a wife can give to her husband.  Same goes for the man.  So its better for both man and woman to wait for sex until they married.  If one tastes sex before there won't be much thrill in the marriage except having sex with one more person.   Onset of puberty doesn't mean that one's body is completely ready for sex as the sexual organs need to be fully developed for both the sexes.   Falling in love has nothing to do with starting a family and having kids.   Of course nature has it own role in love and sex and no body can deny that.   Getting married in 20's is the best choice as there will be ample time to enjoy ones life.  30's somewhat better and in 40s its bad as there will be less time to enjoy and manage life.  So its better if one gets settled in life and gets married by 25-28.  this is purely my opinion and people can have a different opinion  Heart Heart Heart

Thanks for your reply Kasi. Regarding right age for sex, to my knowledge, humans are the only species that wait even after reaching puberty. so don't you think that isn't natural. If our sex organs are not fully developed at the time of puberty, that is probably bcoz of the harmful chemicals that we eat as food these days. A normal person reaches puberty when his/her body is ready for copulation.

I am saying this from my own experience. I lost my virginity one month after reaching puberty. I was only 13. To be honest i used to get more pleasure in my early teens than in any other time since. If anything the pleasure is only decreasing with each year.

Now, love may not be the right measure for getting married because the love you feel at 13 is different from the love that you feel at 30. Then again people in North America and Europe tend to have more successful marriages in their 40's than in their 20's. So its a topic with a lot of ifs and buts.

Going forward please mention the age at which you lost your virginity, whom you lost it to and, if you are married, please mention the age at which you got married as well. This will help others understand if you are telling your opinion or talking out of experience. Thanks
[+] 3 users Like Bhavana92's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Right age for loosing virginity and marriage - by Bhavana92 - 29-02-2020, 08:26 PM