Adultery My wife, why did she betray me (completed)
Prabu took her pallu from her shoulder and let it slide to the floor. Meera stood there with her bosom heaving as she breathed in hard and fast. Now Prabu could squeeze her breast over her tight blouse. Every time he would press his fingers would sink into her soft flesh. Her bra was preventing him from getting a nice feel of her flesh. How many times his fingers had played on those delightful corpulent globes and now he couldn’t wait to caress them once more. As he kissed and sucked on her neck his tongue drew a wet line on the curve of her neck. Meera’s neck fell to the side and back over his shoulder so he could taste her flesh even more easily. He kissed his way up her neck to her cheeks and then gently nibbled on her ear lobe.

“Meera…”

“Hmm?”

“Meera..”

“What?” she said with eyes closed.

“Your flesh tastes so good.”

She laughed softly.

“So long since I tasted this.”

“hmm,” she murmured.

Meera closed her eyes as she basked in the ministrations of his tongue and lips. Her hand slid into the hair on the back of his head as she held his head on to her neck. Prabu quickly unbuttoned the first three hooks of her blouse, a task he was familiar with as he had done that many times before. Now his fingers could slide under her blouse and bra and hold her breast directly. The palm of his hand now covered her nipple as he squeezed once more. He could feel her erect nipple rub against his palm. He caught it with his thumb and forefinger and gently rolled the erect bud eliciting a moan from Meera.

“Ahh….uff..”

The tips of the fingers of Prabu’s other hand was caressing her stomach. Her flesh quivered in a mixture of ticklish and pleasurable feeling. His forefinger explored her bellybutton before his hand moved further down. His hand tried to push under her tightly wrapped saree around her waist. Knowing where his fingers sought to go Meera pulled her stomach in to allow access to his fingers on the way downwards. His fingers gently caressed her pelvic flesh before reaching the soft curls covering her pussy. She was not wearing any panties. That’s one less clothing he had to remove Prabu thought happily. Prabu rubbed the tip of his middle finger in circles on the beginning part of her slit.

He knew from past experience the spots he needed to caress to bring her into sexual heat. Her small erect bud thrust out from it’s hood to meet his probing finger. As the tip of his finger gently rubbed on the nerve filled bud she let out a soft moan of appreciation.

“OOfff….yes….”

He caressed…”Ahh..” he caressed more.. angg…hhaa….. Her pelvis trust up involuntarily to seek more of the pleasure his finger was evoking.

His middle finger thrust further into her pleasure hole seeking the still unforgotten spots that would make her ooze more of her love nectar and make her tremble in pleasure. Meera’s trembling legs moved ever so slightly little by little letting his finger gain more and more access into her opening. Now Prabu could feel her wetness on his finger tip. That sweet sticky nectar that he had tasted many times. The sticky nectar that paved the way for his firm rod to slide comfortably in and out of narrow pleasure pit. Now a couple of inches of his finger was in rubbing her inner wall, searching for her sensitive joy spot. The soft warm flesh welcomed his probing index. She took in a sharp breath, her body jerked.

“ing…ahh….       sss…ahh…  .”

Prabu had found it. His gentle scratching stimulated her more and more. She was breathing like a fish out of water, her breaths coming in gasps of pleasure. Her whimpering groans made his thick rod jerk in his underwear as her body was jerking by the expert manipulation of his finger. He was playing with her body like a musical instrument and her groans of pleasure was the sweet music he was evoking.

As he was stimulating her, he tried to unhook the rest of her blouse. It was a difficult task, not least because of the cloth being stretched because of the big melons contained within. She helped him as she too needed to feel his warm fingers on the sensitive nipple.  With Meera helping him, soon it was open with the front of her blouse hanging open like two flaps. Prabu pulled her bra cups up without unhooking her bra and freed her beautiful breasts. His eyes looked up to see rising mound of soft flesh with the two cherries on the peak. His eyes had not feasted on them for almost three years but now soon his mouth would once again suckle on those rubbery cherries. He cupped her breast once again gently squeezing and kneading the malleable flesh. Meera thrust her breast into his hands wanting more of his pleasurable massage.

“Ahh.. yes…squeeze it dear…yes… like that…”

His head craned forward seeking her lips and she turned her head to meet those lips with hers. They kissed once again with Meera still holding the back of his head by the palm of her hands and Prabu’s fingers making her ooze more of her love fluid.

Prabu pulled down his zip and pulled out his thick shaft, with some difficulty, from the confines of his underwear as his blood engorged rod was hard as a rock. It sprang out hot and eager awaiting its own stimulation and pleasure. Prabu pulled Meera’s hand behind and put her fingers around his cock. It has been so long since those dainty fingers had fisted his love pole. Like how he had learnt to stimulate her pleasure spots Meera too had learnt just how he would like to be stroked. There had been many times when Meera had looked with a smile at the expression of untold pleasure on his face as she stroked his cock like the way he liked it. The testimony to his pleasure would be the way he would ooze his precum over her masturbating fingers as she brought him pleasure. Her slim fingers would be just about able to wrap completely round his thick shaft.

Now once again she wrapped her fingers around the hard flesh as she had done many times before and gently squeezed and pulled his foreskin back, rubbing her thumb on the wet red exposed bud. She moved her hand back and forth slowly giving him pleasure with her fingers the same way his probing fingers were giving her. Meera’s beautiful slender fingers were holding his cock after so long. The familiar warmth of his hot thick flesh was once again in her grasp. Finally after three long years, once again the fingers of his friend’s wife was transporting Prabu to a state of euphoria.

Their lips parted for a moment. “Meera, no one can match you on how you stroke my cock and take me to heaven, not even my wife.”

Meera squeezed his cock in acknowledgement of his compliment before resuming to stroke him. Prabu kissed her nipple. His tongue snaked out of his mouth to test the firmness of its erection. Her nipple moved all over his tongue as it pushed against it. Finally, he took her nipple in his mouth and started suckling it. How often in the last three years Prabu had been thinking of sucking this rubbery bud of flesh.

“Ohh….” Meera let out a soft groan.

Prabu took his mouth of her nipple, her swollen bud shining with his saliva. He blew a warm stream of air on her nipple. She quivered as he did that.

“You like my sucking Meera?  You missed it??”

Without answering Meera pulled his head back to her nipple and thrust her breast back into his mouth. Without any words she let him know the answer to his question on how much she enjoyed him suckling on her breast.

Prabu suckled on her breast as he fingered her pussy. This two-pronged attack on the two pleasure spots of her body by his mouth and fingers was transporting her to greater heights of pleasure. The increase in pressure of her fingers on his cock gave Prabu an indication of how much she was enjoying the sexual stimulation he was giving her. With the back of Meera’s head rubbing on Prabu’s shoulder quite a few buds of Pink Jasmine flowers were crushed lose. Some fell on the floor while some were caught between their pressed bodies and were held back stuck there. More of those would be crushed lose as he would make vigorous love to her later, making up for the lost years.

After a few minutes of this Prabu went to the next step. He squatted behind her on his knees. Her flaring buttocks was right in front of him. He pushed his face right in the centre, moving his face left and right, as it wanting to burrow his face through between the two mounds of flesh. He had bitten those soft mounds many times before leaving reddish marks on them. They had no fear it would be discovered by Saravanan as Meera usually made love with her husband only in their darkened bedroom. Moreover, she had never allowed Saravanan to taste her pussy and hence there was no chance of discovery of the marks left by her illicit lover.

Now Prabu’s face could not make much progress as her saree was a hinderance to his desire. He sat upon his knees and started licking her lower spine slowly. Meera’s breath caught in her throat as she could feel his wet saliva joining the small droplets of sweat there.

“SShhaaa….Prabu, want are you doing, chee I’m sweating there…”

“So what, even your sweat makes my cock stand up more.”

Prabu looked at the firm flesh of Meera’s back with lust. He was tempted to bite on the soft skin leaving his mark of ownership of Meera there, but not yet. If Meera was to agree being his mistress rather than Saravanan’s wife then he could do as his wish. Saravanan seeing the evidence of him enjoying his (Saravanan’s) wife would be of no consequence. In fact, the thought of Saravanan seeing the marks left by him on Meera when he comes back after his session with beloved wife would be a thrill to him.

Prabu continued to lick her back with his tongue tasting the other parts of her back flesh. His hand was meanwhile lifting her saree slowly up her legs. It reminded him of how he did that in his old house behind his present house during the time of his sister’s marriage. Only difference being he was squatting behind her now and he had been squatting in front of her then. The familiar flesh of her thighs came to his view. They were firm and rounded just as he had remembered it. He kissed and licked her flesh as he lifted her saree.  He had not realised then that Saravanan had watched him doing that to his (Saravanan’s) wife. The thought that Saravanan had been seeing him enjoying his wife made his cock twitch now.

If only Saravanan had been another type of person and had accepted that only he, Prabu, can truly give his wife, Meera, the pleasure she deserves and had let him enjoy her without any hinderance or conditions thought Prabu wistfully. Better still would have been that not only Saravanan allows him to enjoy Meera but he would want to secretly hide and see him fuck his wife with his big cock. By the way Meera lovingly sucks my cock and the way she moans, whimpers and digs her nails in lust as she orgasms in uncontrollable ecstasy would show him that I deserve to fuck her when she wants and he should be happy that his wife gets to enjoy so much pleasure thought Prabu. He could spend the night in her bedroom with her while Saravanan slept in the spare room. However, it was no use thinking that. Saravanan was not that type and that was not going to happen.

Prabu now had her saree over her hips. He kissed and bit on her buttocks. He made Meera open her legs a bit wider and pushed her back slightly down. Prabu could see the back part of her slit, her petals slightly open and glistening with her love juice. Prabu’s first task was to scoop some of the sticky fluid with the tip of his tongue.

“Hmm… mm…”

He now affixed his mouth on the slit and started slurping on her opening. His tongue went in and out of her slit tongue fucking her pussy. He started rubbing her swollen clitoris as he tongue fucked her. His tongue was getting coated with her sticky nectar and he slurped it into his mouth.

“anngg….anngg….anngg…,” Meera moaned as Prabu ate her pussy.

Prabu held her by her hips as he tried to shove his tongue deeper and deeper into her pussy. There he was squatting with his face buried in his friend’s wife’s arse as his tongue slurped her love juice. That too right in the middle of his friend’s living room. He never imagined that this would happen again but here it was, with his friend’s wife willingly giving her cunt to him once more.

His wife never allowed him to do kinky sex like this, he could only do this with Meera. Why is it that wives are so conservative with their husbands and so wanton with their lovers.

Meera was constantly moaning now as his mouth worked its magic on her pussy. His nose was actually rubbing on Meera’s butt hole as he licked her. Meera’s legs started trembling after awhile and she could not hold this pose for very long. Finally, Prabu got up his mouth still with the taste of her love juice on his tongue. He turned Meera around.

“Meera you like it?”

“Chee, idiot what are you asking,” she said shyly.

“I liked it, It tasted so good.”

“Aiyee, you have no shame, what taste can that be.”

“You have no idea how sweet you taste. Want to kiss me and taste it.”

“aiyo you rascal, you have never changed,” Meera said as she wiped his lips clean with her hand.

Her eyes went to his cock jetting out from the opening of his open zip. Prabu seeing that quickly removed his pant and underwear. Only his t shirt remained on his body while Meera had her blouse open with her bra pulled up and half of her saree on the floor. She pulled the rest of her saree off her body and let it fall on the floor. Now only her petticoat covered the lower half of her body. If anyone were to suddenly come knocking, she would have a tough time getting ready to be presentable.

He let he to the sofa, his fully erect cock swaying as he walked. He sat Meera on the sofa and stood in front of her. His cock was pointing right at her face. His foreskin was fully pulled back and his exposed bud was dark red, almost purplish with all the blood that had gushed into his phallus. Prabu was so excited now that actually some precum was dripping out from his cock and staining the floor. Meera looked at the huge erect cock with bulging veins running down the stem. The last time it was in her mouth was in the old abandoned temple hall almost three years ago. Her head had bobbed up and down, taking the tip of his rod right up to the entrance of her throat, as he lay down on the grassy floor. Strangely enough that was the exact same thing that Prabu was thinking.

Saravanan had actually seen Meera sucking my cock that evening. From what I could note she had not done that for him thought Prabu. He looked at Meera’s red lips as she was once again stroking his cock. In that darkish evening light, Saravanan would not have clearly seen his wife’s lips engulfing my thick shaft though Prabu. If he was here, he could have a clear sight of his wife’s red lips engulfing his big thick rod.

Meera was looking at his cock as if mesmerized. She had not seen it for almost three long years. Did it still fascinate her like it did the first time she had seen his erect phallus.  At that time, it had been a wonderment to her that a man’s cock could be so long and thick.

He pulled her head gently forward with his two hands on the sides of her head. When her lips were close to his cock, he quickly held his cock and rubbed its wet tip over her lips, coating them with his precum. She ran her tongue over her lips cleaning them and then ran it over his cock head cleaning that too. She opened her lips wide and took the head of his cock inside her mouth and wrapped her lips around his throbbing shaft. Ah yes, those thick lips of Saravanan’s wife was once again wrapped around my cock thought Prabu happily. It was as if he had seduced Meera all over again now.

Meera started moving her head back and forth. She would brush her tongue on the underside of his cock as she sucked him. After every few times of sucking she would take an inch more into her mouth. Slowly more and more of his shaft started entering her mouth. Prabu could see the progress of her sucking as his stem started getting coated with her saliva higher and higher.

“That’s it dear, suck more hmm… some more…”

“I missed your sucking baby… my wife doesn’t suck like this.. aahh yes…”

Your wife doesn’t suck like this?? I haven’t sucked my husband at all thought Meera to herself. His twitching cock flesh in her mouth was letting her know how much he was enjoying her sucking his pleasure pole.

Only three quarters of his cock could go into her mouth. After that his tip was hitting the back of her throat and she did not go any further.

I really taught her to suck well, it’s a pity for Saravanan that she won’t give him this pleasure thought Prabu delighted that he was the only one to enjoy the joy Meera’s mouth gave. He started massaging her tits as she sucked. Her lips pressed a little harder on his cock flesh as she sucked. It caused her lips to be pulled in and out as she milked his cock. He let her suck till his cock had swollen to its maximum. Finally, he pulled out his rod from her mouth. It was dripping with her saliva. Prabu pulled off his t shirt and Meera undid the knot of her petticoat and let it fall on the ground. She raised her hands as Prabu pulled off her blouse and bra. They were both fully naked now. The only thing on Meera was the pink jasmine on her hair, the mangalsutra around her neck, and the silver anklets and toe rings. The only thing on Prabu was a gold chain around his neck. This was a new addition for him thought Meera, probably started wearing it after marriage.

“I want to fuck you now, my beautiful cheating wife.”

“No. your wife is at home, not me.”

“No darling, you are always my first wife/mistress/lover everything.”

Meera smiled hearing this. “Let’s go to bed.”

“No. let’s do it here.”

“Why you rascal, the bed will be more comfortable.”

“Remember when I came back from Chennai before my sister’s wedding. We did it here then.”

“So?”

“I have come back from Chennai again. I want to do it here.”

“You’re terrible,” Meera said but was getting ready to be fucked on the sofa.

Prabu sat on the edge of the sofa with his legs slightly apart. His cock was jetting out from his groin ready to penetrate her love tunnel.

“Sit on me dear, I want to be deep in your cunt.”

Meera got on top of the sofa with her legs either side of his body. She slowly sat down and as her pussy came near to his cock, Prabu held it so that it would stretch her pussy lips apart and enter deep into her body. As she lowered herself, inch by inch of his pleasure pole entered into her wet depths. When he was fully in she sat on his hips and wrapped her legs around his waist with them resting on the sofa.

“Ahh….yes…I’m fully in.”

“mm…yes,”

“It’s been so long Meera, you still feel so tight.”

“and you are still so big,” Meera thought to herself. His cock was once again buried deep in her pussy. She was once again cheating on her husband.

“Please forgive me my dear husband, I am weak and can’t help myself from betraying you. I hope that this time around I would be able to sate myself and get him out from my life. For that I need to mate with him many times first till I don’t need him anymore,” Meera prayed to herself.

Before starting the rhythmic movements of their hips, they started kissing again. He kneaded her breasts as they kissed. Meera in return pinched his nipple causing him to shiver in pleasure.

“Fuck me Meera as I fuck you,” Prabu said his voice husky in lust.

She slowly started moving her hips back and forth. Prabu held her buttocks and pulled her in and out aiding her movements. The again started kissing as they fucked. After a while Prabu leaned back with his back on the sofa’s backrest. Meera bent her head down and started nibbling on his nipple as she moved her hips. She could feel it getting erect on her tongue.

“Shh… oww…Meera suck it don’ bite..aw…”

Meera smiled to herself and started sucking as she increased the speed of her hip movements. They once again hugged tightly as the started moving their hips to meet each -others thrusts. As their bodies began heating up because of their lust, droplets sweat started forming on their bodies. As the speed and force of their movement increased, the sofa once again started it’s once familiar creaking. Their sweat was dripping onto the sofa  from their bodies.

“krik…krik…krik….”creaked the legs of the sofa.

“Humph..humph…”  “Ang…ang…” groaned the lovers.

“Ahh…Meera this is good..”

“Hmm…ngg…ngg…Yes Prabu….”

“I missed this….”

“So did I…”

“You want me to fuck you hard???...”

“Hmm…hnngg…hnngg…”

“Tell me…:

“Ngg…”

“Tell me….”

“Fuck me hard Prabu…fuck your mistress hard…”

They fucked like this for over ten minutes. It was getting tiring for Meera. They had not reached their orgasm yet.

“Let’s go to your bed,” Prabu said. He wanted to fuck her one last time on her bed though Saravanan strictly forbid it.

“That’s what I said before,” Meera replied laughing.

Meera attempted to get up but Prabu held her to him.

“Just stay like this, I’ll carry you there.”

Prabu stood up with them still being joined at the waist. She wrapped her legs around his waist tightly and arms around his neck the same way. He walked holding her weight up by her buttocks. Each movement of his foot made his cock jerk in her pussy as if he was continuing to fuck her. The had their lips locked together as he carried her into her bedroom.

He placed her on the bed being careful that his cock did not slide out from her pussy. He was once again lying on top of Saravanan’s wife in his bedroom and on top of his bed, his cock buried deep in Meera’s pussy. The same bed that had creaked so many times as he had fucked her ardently. The same walls that had heard Meera’s shrieks of uncontrolled pleasure that it had not heard when her lawfully wedded husband had been making love to her.

“Shall I fuck you again my lovely illicit wife.”

“Hmm.. idiot don’t talk start.”

Start he did and fucked her vigorously. Their movements were fast and furious. Their moans, loud and stimulating.

“Ahhh……..”   OOhh….” “hump….hump…”

“Fuck me…” “harder harder…” “faster …”  Ahh so deep…”

The tight walls of her pussy had fully pulled back his foreskin so that his exposed bud was rubbing against her wet walls increasing his pleasure manifold. Her pussy walls were gripping and massaging his hot thick flesh. The heated vigorous rubbing of their private parts together was sending waves of pleasure carousing through their bodies.

They kissed…She bit him.. He licked her… They took turns feasting on each-others nipples. Her nails were drawing gentle streaks on his back. Even in her passion she was careful not to dig in her nails as he was married now and would not be able to explain the marks to his wife. Meera had orgasmed once but Prabu was still pumping his cock in her pussy.

Their humping lasted for over fifteen minutes before she reached her second orgasm. As she shuddered, he still continued to pump till he too followed some thirty seconds later. As her sticky fluid bathed his cock, his voluminous seed spurted out washed over her womb. She didn’t ask him to pull out, he didn’t want to pull out. She was gripping him tightly to her body, arms around his back, legs twined with his legs. It took sometime for the pleasure to slowly subside. It took longer for their heavy breathing to get back to normal. While still in a tight embrace they kissed passionately in post coital elation.

He slowly pulled out and lay beside her. His now shrunken cock still coated with a mixture of their love juice. His seeds were still in the cup of her pussy. The bed was a mess. She would have to clean that up. They kissed and cajoled as they lay together on Saravanan’s marital bed. They talked as they continued to caress each other, not to arouse themselves for another round as he had to go back home and she had to clean up the mess before Saravanan returned mid-day. There was time enough for many more rounds in the days ahead.

It was now about an hour since Prabu left her home. Meera was trying to understand her feelings. Hadn’t she been thinking about and longing for what that had just happened between her and Prabu, for the past three years or so. Didn’t she long for this so much so it didn’t take much convincing for her to spread her legs for Prabu once more. She was so easily satisfied with his explanations because she wanted him as much as he wanted her. Then why is this feeling of apprehension.

The sex had been wonderful as it always had been between her and Prabu. She had immersed herself in the rapture of their illicit coupling. The tingling still felt in her womanhood was a testament to how wonderful it was to once again feel his probing of his virile manhood inside her again. Yet she could not quite shake off the apprehension she was having. For one thing their situation now is different. Before he was a bachelor and he could come and go as he wished. She needed to hide the evidence of their passionate fornication from her husband but he did not have to do so. He proudly bore the love marks caused by her teeth and nails as a badge of honour, a proud indication of his conquest of another man’s wife. The evidence that he had given her pleasure that had made her lose herself in her passion.

Now he was in the same quandary that she was. He had hide everything from his wife. He too had a family like her. Discovery of their affair now would lead to double the heartaches that was before. It also firmly establishes that their sexual relationship cannot be anything but covert. Their moments are to be few moments stolen together. He could not come to her as he wished with a wife at home. A woman would probably be more alert to ant wrong doings by her husband. The danger of discovery had now increased manifold. That would cause a huge disgrace to both families and would have an horrific effect.

She too would not be able to bear the pain such discovery would cause to her husband. Yet sex with Prabu has been like a drug to her and she was addicted to it. She only hoped her dependence on that drug would soon wear off. He would be coming again tomorrow. They would not waste time this time around talking as their time together henceforth is going to be limited. He longed to renew all the sexual adventures he had with her and she was going to be a willing participant to the enjoyment of the heightened pleasures that the thrill  adultery always induced.
[+] 6 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:28 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:32 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 24-11-2019, 03:35 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:17 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by LustyLeo - 25-11-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Minister - 25-11-2019, 04:02 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by Dorabooji - 25-11-2019, 04:55 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:27 PM
RE: My wife, why did she betray me - by game40it - 25-11-2019, 06:28 PM