Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 40

Next morning we encountered a small problem. Meera woke me up at nine.
"I need my purse. I need my keys."
Her purse, it was at Das' house. I remembered.

"Should I drop you there?"
"No, he doesn't know about the key. He thinks I'm already in my flat. If I tell him the truth, he'll ask me where I stayed in the night..."
I got it. Her night stay in my house had become forbidden.

"So what should we do now?"
She had a plan for it. She rang up Das and told him she's going for groceries at the Star Mall, and asked him if he could bring the purse to the mall by 11 o'clock. He agreed.
"We'll have a coffee as well. Yesterday I couldn't even speak to you much.."
She said before hanging up.

'even speak to you'? Was she expecting a hot date with him? I wondered.

We got ready and headed to a nearby cafe for breakfast. I watched her boobs shaking in slight rhythm in her T-shirt, as she walked. I imagined them naked. I instantly got an erection. She noticed my stare.
"Stop it, pervert!"
She said and pinched on my arm.
My phone rang at the moment. It was Das.
We both looked at each other's eyes suspeciously before I answered it.

"Man I need your help. Meera misplaced her purse here last night and it's with Neerja. Can you pay a visit and pick it up for her? If you come, Neerja will feel it just right; because you're the husband, right?"
The job was a back on my shoulder. I agreed and Meera laughed at me.
"You're my husband, but don't remember it, dear!"
She teased.
After the breakfast she suggested that she'd leave herself.
I went to Das and when I saw him, suddenly I felt great. Just a few hours ago, his girlfriend was sucking and stroking my dick and I was shagging for her. I felt horny in a moment. I felt so much better than I've ever felt during the whole year.
Neerja brought me coffee and returned the purse. I didn't forget to compliment her for the great party, before leaving. Mr. Das followed me to the porch, to thank me secretly for my secret help. I thanked him in my mind for providing an opportunity to get back to my wife once again.

At the Star Mall, I rang up Meera and she said she was with a friend at a cafe on the top floor. I took the purse, and out of curiosity I checked it. I found a strip of afternight pills. Four of the slots were empty. She had needed them at four occasions. I calculated.
One at Sunshine Gardens; one at office; one at my house. And where did they use the forth one?
I felt a sudden sense of loss and jealousy; and I closed the purse in despair.

When I walked into the cafe, I saw her sitting with a man. I quickly figured I had seen the man somewhere.
Meera quickly got up and introduced us each other.
"Mr. Desai, meet my husband, Krish. Krish, this is Mr. Desai. He's..."
"I'm a friend of your beautiful wife, Krish. How do you do? "
Mr. Desai interrupted her enthusiastically and shook my hand. I remember him from previous night's party. I had seen him in a close conversation with Meera. I had thought he had a resemblance with Mr. Shekhar. But from a closer distance now, I wondered how the hell did he look like Shekhar. He looked very different, except for his age. He was in his early fifties. But he looked a strong built man, with a heavy torso and a big head. Of his face, his thicker than usual lips caught my attention the most. He looked too ugly to be my wife's friend. It's just professional. I coudn't stop myself judge them.
I better not look very closely at the men who claim to have befriended her. I decided at the moment.
Mr. Desai a crushed my hand and smiled with his oversized mouth.
"Glad to meet you Mr. Krish. From yesterday's party I've been waiting to see you, the lucky chap. You have a beautiful wife."
He said and winked at Meera. Obviously the compliment was for her. I ignored.
Yes. I do have a beautiful wife. But it doesn't make me lucky my friend. I said in my mind.
I handed over the purse to have and we parted ways right from there. I was still feeling great; last night still afresh in my mind.
Sitting in my car, I pulled out me my mobile phone and started typing a message.
'Meghna, I think I'm not over with my past. I need more time. Forgive me.'

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 07:15 PM