Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 38

After the party I drove Meera home. She looked tired and lay silently in the seat. We didn’t talk much. I expected she would talk about Meghna at least, but she didn’t. Perhaps she would get to know everything from Meghna later.
That thought strengthened my doubt that the whole thing was a test by her.
I was still carrying Meghna’s taste in my lips. It suddenly felt sour.

On arrival at Lavanya Apartments, Meera realized she had misplaced her purse. She covered her face with her palm and sat thoughtfully.

She looked very tired. She didn’t have her house key. I still had one with me in my purse, but I hid it from her.

"Let’s go home Meera. Tomorrow we will get back the keys."
I suggested.
She agreed instantly. She had no choice.

We arrived at my home at one o’clock. I opened the door and welcomed my wife inside. I was feeling something very special about this. Meera was there with me in my home. Alone.

Does she realize it? I wondered.

"I want to have a shower Krish. I am very tired."
She said in a fatigued voice.
"Are you drunk, baby?"
I asked. She looked as if I said something wrong.
"Baby? You should call Meghna that."
She said, trying to smile.
"No way."
I said.
"Why?"
"You still remain my baby."
"You stupid, my Krish. Why can’t you please move on?"
She begged.

She shook her head in disappointment and headed for the attached bathroom. I stood there, listening to the sound of shower.

I was feeling really uncomfortable. I was actually aroused. I imagined her standing completely nude in the shower. Her round boobs in perfect shape, her beautiful navel, her milky thighs. My thoughts were soon out of my control, and my dick stood up like a stone made.

"Krish…"
I heard Meera.
"I want something to wear. You still have my old clothes?"
"Yes, I do. Wait."

I had everything intact, not only her clothes but also the memories of her, love for her and the space in my heart.

I brought a tank top and skirt from the shelf. She opened the door halfway and showed her head out. She extended her hand to me, hiding her body behind the door. I could make out she was completely nude behind it. My heartbeats rose higher.

When she came out later, I could see that she wasn’t wearing anything under the top and skirt. I tried to locate her tits without being caught. When she walked around me, I was drawn to her aroma. Fresh. Arousing. Whenever she turned away from me, my eyes followed her backside.

Her ass was round and plump, I wanted to stuff my dick in that hole right there. Das had once told me. He was right. Anyone would die to feel that ass.

"What are you staring at, Krish? Go, get your sleep."
Meera said, looking at me through the mirror.

I slowly walked to her.
"Meera…"
I stopped right at her back.

She turned to me. I felt weak in my knees. Meera sensed what I was feeling.
"Do you like my friend. She’s good isn’t she?"
She asked with a smile. A smile that could instantly kill me.
"She’s good."
I said.
"So when are you planning your next date?"
"We are not. I don’t want Meghna I want you Meera.."
I managed to say and I held her hand.

"What?"
She looked at me surprised. I leaned forward in an instant and kissed her.

Fifteen months. Fifteen months had passed since I had tasted her lips before this. Still I remembered that taste and I was thrown back to my past. I became her true husband in a moment. My arms crawled around her and my mouth opened wider to suck her both lips into it. And before she could make a move I lifted her in my arms and walked to the bed. I almost fell onto the bed with her and proceeded to kiss her again like a man possessed. I was in a rush, until her right palm fell across my face with a sound. Whack!

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 3 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 07:13 PM