Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 36

I went back to my couch and thought what's next. There was nothing for me. I was exhausted. I suddenly found myself capable to pay attention to the outer world. The world outside that room. Everything was still there and I breathed normal. I grabbed a glass of water and soothed my throat.
I was then able to switch on the TV and watch it.
When Das walked out, he looked tired.
"Feeling good now, boss?"
I asked casually.
He took time to turn his attention to me.
"Feeling great. You bored?"
"What boring, man. You guys were so loud."
"Yeah I know. I'm sorry, couldn't help."
"It's okay. I could bear it."
"Bear it, huh? Bear it, huh?"
He laughed. I didn't really find anything funny though I put up a half-smile.
"I know it man. When I was younger, like twenty-five years ago, I had to help this friend to elope with his beloved. We were batchmates and very close. We stayed in the same hotel room with very basic amenities for three days and three nights, as we had to wait for arrangements for our movement as well as accomodation. And the nights were really fun. They slept on the bed and I on the floor. You know, the young age, I expected the fire between them. None of us slept through the first night. To be honest, I was awake due to my arousal. They were awake because of my presence and of course, their own arousal. But the poor couple didn't dare to even touch each other. Eventually next day by noon, he made special request. He wanted me to stay inside the bathroom until he, you know..! So I spent that noon in the bathroom while my friend took his girl's virginity. Only I know how I stayed in that stupid bathroom, but it was fun indeed."
He had a point. I could relate myself with that. But I wasn't bold enough to confess.
"Come on Das... I'm not a virgin. I can handle it."
I defended. He completely ignored me.
"In the night, well, he got courageous. In the darkness, I heard sounds of him fucking her. They were doing it like some discrete thing but there was no chance I could miss that!"
I tried to smile.
"Next morning, I told them that I knew what they were doing. The girl was bold, she said she knew I'd be listening. I said, if you knew it and still wanted to do it, that means you wanted to show off. She said she would do even that. I dared her to do it and next thing I saw was her on top of him. She initially meant only to sit on his lap and kiss his lips; but my friend didn't get it. He nicely pulled up her skirt and guided his thing inside her. To make things worse for her, he mentioned how better wet and smooth she had become than the previous day..."
He paused. I thought I found a hint.
"She was excited because you were watching?"
He nodded with his eyes as if to appreciate me for getting it correctly.
"Not only she... My friend was excited. I was excited... And now Meera is equally excited..."
"Is she? Really?"
I was stunned.
Before he could speak more, the door was opened and Meera walked out. She looked like she had taken a quick shower.
"You took a shower?"
I asked, and immediately regretted it.
"Ask your friend!"
She said roughly without looking straight at me. She sat next to Das and smiled at him endearingly. I melt watching that lovely smile. I wanted to pull her to me and kiss her lips. Her fresh scent after bath suddenly filled the air and I got my share of it. I never thought my soap was so aromatic. It was her.
And the next moment I saw Mr. Das catching me ogling at her. I was embarrassed.
I was ogling at his woman.
I looked away to save my dignity. I could still see him smiling, through the corner of my eyes.

They left soon. Das shook my hand before leaving and I thought he pressed my palm a bit harder. I knew why. I was the friend who had helped him fuck his woman by hiding in the bathroom. By hiding in the living room.

As soon as they left, I walked to the bedroom and saw the wrinkled bedsheets. I sat at the edge of it and ran my fingers over it. I felt it still had a certain warmness on it. Their warmness. Perhaps her warmness. I thought.
I was again getting aroused.
"My Meera was lying here..."
I whispered and slowly bought my face down to the bed and inhaled. I thought I got some smell.
"... And she was being fucked in this bed..."
I whispered again and rubbed my face on the mattress.
In this bed, she was lying on her back while he pounded her hard, hard like she always wanted.
"Aaahhh... aaahhh... Ahhhh..."
I moaned, pretending to be Meera. In my mind, Meera lay in there with her both legs up in the air, spread apart, while Das pumped his dick deep inside her hole.
"Ohhhh... Dass... aaahhh.. aaah...!"
I had pulled my pants and Jockey down in a hurry, freeing my stick again. It was dirty itself but ready for the third round of action. I wrapped my fingers around it and shook it.
I moaned further like Meera would have done to him, and kept moving my fist up and down, until I suddenly became Das.
"Ohhhh my Meera... Here is my juices for you... Ahhhh... Take it...mmm..."
I was at the peak, and welcomed yet another orgasm, and closed my eyes to live the pleasure of filing my wife's pussy with my cum. I was in heaven for a few seconds, I guess. My moans quickly became panting, and I was brought down to reality, down to be me. When I looked at my dick, I saw drops of white cum at the tip of it. I could make out why it was minimal.
I was exhausted completely. But I was very well aware that the day wasn't finished.
The night would come.
Like every night.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 07:04 PM