Adultery Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 ( Completed )
Chapter 33

The more I tried to ignore my hardness, the more it taunted me. I resumed my drinking when I reached home, through the evening to the night, until I dozed off.
I woke up thirsty in the earliest hours of Sunday. I finished a litre of cold water, yet I found no solace. I hadn't had dinner and I was hungry as hell. I went to kitchen and cooked some eggs and ate it. When I was walking around the kitchen, in all that loneliness, deep inside my mind I had a feeling. A feeling that I was deliberately procrastinating something that was long due. I didn't have the clarity in my mind to think about it, or sort it out. I just knew something was there. Then, when I finished my snacks bite, I coggled to my room, only to stop in front of my bed.
My bed sheets were rumpled. And it reminded me another bed sheet that I had seen exactly opposite. The bed sheet in the Sunshine Gardens' suite, I still remembered its shiny, smooth surface. A surface that helped my wife bed her new lover.
I sat on the edge of my bed and lay across its centre. My dick twitched once and caught my attention. I rubbed it slowly and casually.

Why did she say so? I sighed.

"Tell me Krish. Did you masturbate when I was making love to Das?"
"I want you do it. Tonight. I will feel a lot better if you do."

I remembered those words. Words by words.

"Did you masturbate?"
That was her final question.
"Did you enjoy when we were doing it?"
She had asked me before that. She expected me to have enjoyed.
"Yes it was so good."
She had confessed, clearly; and she wanted me to believe it. She was not merely giving me clues to help me understand, but making me understand through her words.
"We barely did any talking in there. He simply led me to it."
He simply led her to his bed. Simply, she let him lead her. Because she was ready for it. She wanted it.

And I know you were listening. I was like screaming when he was..."
Perhaps she was screaming to make sure I heard her. Why would she wanted to make sure that?

"Talking? You know what we were doing there, don't you?"
You know, she had said.
She expected that I knew it. She wanted that I knew it.
The doubts that I had conceived when I saw Meera rejecting Vivek were being cleared in my mind. She walked in to that room with Mr.Das only because I was there. If I wasn't there, she wouldn't have.
She wouldn't have allowed Das to take her to his bed.
She wouldn't have let him eat her. She wouldn't have taken him in her mouth. She wouldn't have let him push his dick into her. She wouldn't have let him cum inside her.
My arguments were pointing its fingers at me.
I was the reason. Yes.
Me.
I made her do it.
God.
I sighed remorsefully.

I looked down at my dick. Still hard like a stone. A strange stone. I couldn't understand it. Perhaps Meera could interpret its language better than me; I felt. She had proven that in the past as well.

I looked up at the ceiling. It reminded me the suite of Sunshine Gardens. Beneath that ceiling was that bed. In that Meera was laid.
Like I lay in my bed, she would have lain in that bed. Facing the ceiling. And then, her legs would be spread out. I pretended to be in her position and parted my legs open. She would have let him see her hole. Her wet, welcoming canal. And then he would have shown his dick to her. She must have stared at it, and anticipated it being pushed inside her. Then he would shove his dick into her, making Meera gasp, moan, or even cry.

"...she was like a virgin... She hadn't had a company for more than an year. She was really wet after my tongue assault, but couldn't spread enough to fit me in. Then I got her lips around me... she lubricated me well with her lips and tongue, then only I managed to go in..."
Das had told me.
Lucky bastard. I said and touched my dick. I was jealous. He had his dick inside my wife. She would have then watched it going in and out of her. He would push hard and she would moan. Her moans would only encourage him.
For a moment, I visualised Meera in my place and Das on top of her. He would push hard into her and his face would be just inches above hers. He would breathe into her face. Perhaps he would have come down to kiss her. Her lips would be sucked into his mouth. He would have pushed his tongue into her mouth, forcing her taste his saliva. As she struggle to evade his wet kisses, he would drill his thing deep into her hole. Ohhhh.
How long?
How long would he have fucked my wife?
Long enough to make her cum. I was sure. It would be hard and hot. A year long wait would justify it.
My hand was caressing my dick. I was too scared to shake it, but I was too horny to leave it alone. It was hard and pointed to the ceiling. I tried to grip around it and the temptation grew unbearable as I imagined Meera being pounded hard in her bed by Das. I heard her moan.
"Ohh Das!"
I tried moaning like her and started jerking slowly.
Then I tried panting like her, and cried like her.
"Aaah...aaah... Das!"
It then took me a moment to lose myself. I forgot who I was. Meera's face asking me to masturbate flashed in my mind momentarily and I quickly found my hand moving up and down on my dick in full length, albeit slowly. I panted more, imagining my wife and her old man lover making mad love, until my dick vomited whatever it was holding in it. I let out a fake groan as I came hard in real.
My hand was dirty and I was sorry immediately.
No. I shouldn't have done it. I thought.
This was the first and last. I wouldn't do it again. I closed my eyes and pledged.

horseride  Cheeta    
[+] 2 users Like sarit11's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Knowing My Wife, Knowing Me As Well - Part II by Krish_999 - by sarit11 - 24-11-2018, 06:47 PM