Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Feeling a flood of emotions, Siddharth didn't know what to say. So he went with the practicalities. "I'm not sure how I winded up in bed."

"I found you passed out on the sofa, so I helped you get into bed."

"Oh," was all he could think to say. Was that before or after you let Sumit fuck your brains out some more? he thought bitterly. Probably both. Had they gotten any sleep at all? Or had they fucked all night long?

Anitya sensed her husband's dark mood. She sat next to him and took his hand, studying his face.

Sumit came into the kitchen a few minutes later. He had the good graces to look embarrassed and awkward. Anitya smiled at him, and told him to sit down. She got him a cup of coffee, and then made a big breakfast. Even without makeup, her hair brushed back wet, and wearing just an old t-shirt, she looked gorgeous and sexy, especially as she reached up on her tiptoes to retrieve the plates. Sumit couldn't take his eyes off her.

Anitya served Siddharth first and then Sumit, and she sat close to Siddharth. But as they talked and laughed over breakfast it was clear the conversation was more between Anitya and Sumit, with Siddharth mostly left out. Again he felt like a third wheel. Eventually Anitya and Sumit sensed this and they stopped talking, a long awkward silence following, and this made Siddharth feel worse.

Sumit thought this was a good time to leave. He got up, saying, "I better get going, Avani will be bringing home the kids soon." He shook Siddharth's hand. "You're a better person than me. I could never do what you do." Siddharth took his words as an indictment, not a compliment.

"Um ... I'll see Sumit out," Anitya said to Siddharth, getting up. Siddharth couldn't see them. But he heard soft voices, and what sounded like a lengthy hug, and then a long kiss. Then the door opened, and he heard Anitya say, "Call me."

Then Anitya came back into the room. She looked like she was daydreaming, a contented smile on her face. Then she seemed to remember where she was and she refocused on her husband. She offered her hand and he took it. "Come on," she softly said. She led him to the shower. Turning it on, she undressed him and then herself. She soaped him up, and then got on her knees and put his hard cock in her mouth. He came almost immediately. Anitya couldn't help noticing how little he came, but she didn't say anything of course (she didn't know Siddharth had cum only an hour before, but then he always came just a little). They dried each other and got into bed, not bothering to put anything on.

"I know we have a lot to talk about, but I'm so tired," she said. "Will you lie with me?" Despite Siddharth's heartache and the strong emotions he was feeling, he spooned his wife and they fell asleep.

Siddharth woke before Anitya. While sleeping she'd thrown the blankets off, giving him a clear view of her body. Her nipples and pussy lips were swollen. Hickeys marked her neck, bite marks on her breasts. Additional evidence of her passionate night of sex with Sumit was all around them. The bed smelt like sex. Anitya's torn and laddered pantyhose lay on the floor.

Anitya opened her eyes. "Hey you," she said sleepily.

"Hi," Siddharth said, his one syllable reply carrying the weight of all his emotions.

Anitya smiled weakly. "It got really intense last night."

"Yeah. Really intense."

Anitya tried to read her husband's face. Not able to, she snuggled close to him. After a few moments of silence, she asked, "Was it good for you? Everything you wanted?"

It was a fair question, given how much he'd talked about it over the years, how much he'd encouraged and coaxed her to play his games. He made a snap decision not to reveal how much he hurt. He wanted to keep his wife. If he had any chance at doing that, he couldn't act like a wimp or a whiner. "It was great!" he said forcing a smile and trying to sound enthusiastic. "You were wonderful!"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:43 AM