Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Siddharth noticed Sumit stealing glances at his wife. Clearly Sumit was captivated by her long legs and pretty feet. By the way Sumit acted, Siddharth could tell Anitya had him wrapped around her little finger, and the thought got him so hard it hurt. The idea of Anitya having sex with Sumit – a married man – aroused him to no end. Especially if Sumit and Avani ultimately got back together, because then Sumit would think of Anitya whenever he had sex with Avani.

Two weeks later Siddharth packed for another business trip. "Why don't you call Sumit while I'm away," he said with a lustful smile. "You could bring over dinner."

Anitya scoffed. "Siddharth, I told you what happened last time. Sumit likes busty teenagers. Besides, he's our friend now. I don't want to play games with him. Real life is one thing, the game is something else and I want to keep them separate."

"Well, just think about it," he said disappearing into her closet, and then emerging a few minutes later and dropping a small bundle of clothes on the bed. "If you decide to go, wear this. Email me a picture, okay?"

Anitya rolled her eyes and didn't even touch the clothes to see what he'd picked out. He laughed. An hour later he was on his way to the airport.

She tried not to think about her husband's idea, but it kept creeping into her head. Why did he have to keep pushing her with Sumit? Finally, she picked up her phone but hesitated at dialing. "I'll make dinner and bring it over, he and the kids will probably be happy to have a home cooked meal instead of Dominos again," she thought. "I'll only stay for a little while, and just go with what I have on now, I won't change into Siddharth's outfit." Satisfied with the deal she'd made with herself, she dialed Sumit's number.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:28 AM