Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
"Yeah, yeah, whatever," Ayesha said impatiently. "Now give me the good stuff. You said he's separated right? Usually I stay away from guys like that because you never know, they may get back together with their wives, but Sumit is SOOOOO good looking."

"Well ....," Anitya began as if deciding whether to let Ayesha in on a secret. She sat on the edge of the bed next to Siddharth and ran a finger nail along his chest. "He used to be football player. Now he owns a gym. He works out all the time, you can really tell."

"That's what I'm saying!" Ayesha said excitedly. "He has an incredible chest, his biceps are so hard."

"Yeah, Sumit has a muscular chest," Anitya cooed, teasingly poking Siddharth's soft chest and biceps to emphasize the different between him and Sumit. Siddharth moaned.

Anitya stood up because she didn't want Ayesha to hear Siddharth's moans, and to prolong his torture (she knew he was loving this!). "Don't you think Sumit is soooo handsome?" Anitya giggled into the phone like a schoolgirl while she looked into her husband's eyes. "Usually he has this sophisticated look going on where he combs his hair back, but today he'd just gotten out of the shower and his hair was all tussled like a boy. He looked so adorable!"

"Yeah, I told you, he's Mr. Hunk!" Ayesha replied, then became disheartened. "But how do I snag someone as good looking as him?"

"Oh, I don't know, there are things you can do," Anitya said, moving in front of the window and showing Siddharth her profile just as she'd done with Sumit. Siddharth gasped as his wife's perky tits became clearly visible through the blouse, knowing she'd done the same thing with Sumit.

Ayesha smiled realizing there might be something more going on between her friend and Sumit. "Come on Anitya, fess up," she said intrigued. "Are you doing the nasty with Sumit? Don't worry, I won't tell Siddharth. I mean, most married people cheat at least once."

"Are you serious, most people cheat?" Anitya said feigning innocence, sitting back on the bed. She covered the phone and ran her finger along Siddharth's lips. "Is that what you want, for me to cheat on you?" she whispered. Siddharth couldn't take his eyes off his wife. She was marvelous!

Anitya pulled her husband's hands to her breasts. Still covering the phone, she said, "Were you hoping Sumit would touch me here?" she whispered.

"Anitya are you still there?" Ayesha asked. "Come on , tell me, are you having an affair?"

Anitya laughed merrily. "No, but it sounds like you think I should."

"Well, yeah!" Ayesha said. "No offense, Siddharth is a nice guy, but if you have a chance to shag a man like Sumit you take it! I mean, from the look of him in that towel he's probably got 3 hands going."

Anitya saw the incomprehension in Siddharth's face and smiled, teasingly wrapping her hand around his erection. "I think you're right," she giggled into the phone. "Definitely 3 hands, at least."

"Come on, Anitya," Ayesha said seriously. "Guys like that are rare." Ayesha giggled at this. "Fess up, how big is your Mikie?"

"Well ...," Anitya said with a wicked grin, squeezing her husband's cock. The head of his cock barely cleared her fist. "Mikie is only about one hand."

"Oh," Ayesha said awkwardly. "Sorry girl friend."

"That's okay," Anitya said cheerfully. "That's why God created dildos." Just then Siddharth lurched and came, ejaculating over his wife's hand.

"What was that?" Ayesha cried. "Anitya, is Sumit over there? Is he doing you right now?"

"I wish," Anitya said longingly, with more feeling than she intended. "I've got to go Ayesha, Siddharth just got home."

"You are so bad," Siddharth said as soon as she hung up the phone.

Anitya gave him her best sultry look. "You have no idea how bad I can be," she purred, bringing her fingers to her lips. She was about to lick off his sperm, but suddenly Anitya laughed gleefully and flicked her finger across Siddharth's nose, leaving a small dollop of sperm behind.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:25 AM