Adultery Over the Travel of LUST
Heart 
Opened my eyes, my body full of pain; slowly moved santhosh body from me and wake up; take off pandian legs get up from the bed saw varun was sleeping on the floor and walked towards the bathroom, closed the door saw the me in the mirror and i was looked so dull n messy, sit down on the floor started to cry that santhosh, Pandian, Varun this three of them ruined my life yesterday night. Looks messy my skin have lot of bit marks and red spots in my private parts and my body totally messy with their dry cums and sweat. 

Last evening (Friday)

We have a meeting at afternoon in the office and we finished the meeting around 5 pm, after the we'll finished off the work, suddenly santhosh called me, Hey Harini whats the weekends plans buddy, I said back, nothing santhosh its be a bored weekend this week, We're plan for the movie today evening are like you to join with us Harini, hmm santhosh okay book ticket for me too. My Fiance has not come to Bangalore this weekend due to his project work and i too don't gone to Chennai due to his project, so that i plan to join with santhosh & others for a movie,Usually anyone of the them have come in car but its bad day for us none of them have not come in the car, so that we taken a cab to mall have 6.15 pm show enjoy it and have a dinner we'll come outside saw that i was raining heavy like a monsoon season but now big thing is we need to get a cab now; due to rain and traffic it's gone to me difficult to get cab right now.

Let's Introduce 

Harini - Me and santhosh were closed friends form high schools and college n now at office too, But i always have some distance relationship with him, I know that santhosh can easy make girls by this looks and body, from my school days itself he is an playboy used have lot of relationship with them, So that i have maintain some bit of distance away form with.

Santhosh - Me and Harini was a good friends but i always have a eye on her to enjoy, I know that she know about me well and my relationship with girls, so that i need a right time to taste her, While my feelings more over her was when i heard that she gone to get married soon, Harini got engaged two months back from the news of that, was planning to enjoy her.

Pandian - looks ugly, got divorced six month back with his wife and having a kid, He always have an eye among the girls, He and Santhosh have good rapport, used to have some red hot topic of girls and Pandian Don't know how can Santhosh can easy correct any girl within two to five days. 

Varun - was good person but his friends was not fine, because he having a friendship with Pandian and Santhosh so that they made him bad keep him with them itself.

Pooja - Our Team leader, she got married and having two kids and she so soft person and kind hearten person with all of them, she used to guided us very good manner and mostly of the time we used to achieve the our target with her easy, Most of the men's in the office want to join her team, She looks good and gorgeous.

Riya - She was new joiner in the team, after finished her college joined in the our team after her training.

While we four of them trying for the cab, suddenly i got the cab hey santhosh i got the cab we all four get in, cab driver said he will drop as at anyone of the designation point and Varun said let's drop Harini in her home and we can take anther cab from there, all of us we're agreed, but its was getting late and its was Friday night bad weather outside hitting heavy rain and got traffic even at 11 pm, final we'll reached My home its was pitch dark outside of the apartments watchman say madam its power off due to rain, Varun and others try for cab but its was no service.

Finally i said them to say in my home due to none was in my home expect me so that i called them to stay a night, My parents has left to UK for my sister child delivery, santhosh said okay harini we'll stay night and morning we'll left, they accept to sleep in the living area on sofa and floor, and gone to my room have a phone call with my fiance, Saw that power has come back, I power on the living room a/c for them, all guys has settled down on the there bit conformable think so, I now this is the first time for Pandian and varun to my home, Santhosh knows well he used to come lot of time from school days itself. 

I just keep the water bottle for them in table and say santhosh, if you guys needs anything just wake up me santhosh, Hmm from him, I'll be in my room just half closed my room door gone for the sleep its was already to late after the talk with my fiance now the time was 12. 20 Am, gone for the deep sleep. suddenly feels something around my hands and legs try to open my eyes to look what was it was that....

Part -2 Will be Update soon... 

If you guys have any suggestion comment it down...
If any mistake was there please don't mind it, it may arise but in up coming part try to avoid it soon...
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Over the Travel of LUST - by sakshisanthosh143 - 23-02-2020, 07:34 PM
RE: Over the Travel of LUST - by Givemeextra - 23-02-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: Over the Travel of LUST - by ronylol - 24-02-2020, 12:59 AM
RE: Over the Travel of LUST - by Mr Strange - 29-02-2020, 12:53 PM
RE: Over the Travel of LUST - by Blue Bull - 22-11-2021, 11:29 PM
RE: Over the Travel of LUST - by Dorabooji - 25-11-2021, 05:50 AM