Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Anitya opened the door and was startled to see a young woman standing on the stoop. "Oh," the girl said just as surprised to see Anitya. She was younger than Anitya, maybe 22 or 23, and very pretty. Like Avani and Sumit's old girlfriends, she had short dark hair and a classic hour glass figure. Anitya's minor victory over teasing Sumit with a flash of her breasts was short lived when she saw the huge chest of Sumit's date. "Does Sumit live here?"

"Yes, he's inside," Anitya replied feeling awkward. For some reason she felt the need to explain why she was there. "We go to the same temple, he left something there and I just brought it to him." She flushed with embarrassment and hurriedly added, "Anyway, I'm leaving now, goodbye."

"Anitya wait," Sumit said stepping onto the stoop. "Rashmi, can you wait inside? I just need to talk to Anitya for a minute."

Rashmi looked chagrined and flashed Sumit a petulant inquiringly look (he was still wearing just a towel around his waist), but she stepped into the house. Sumit closed the door and turned to Anitya. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Anitya snapped her short temper flaring up. "Sumit, you're standing in a towel and your date is waiting, don't you think you should go back inside."

"Wait," Sumit said grabbing her arm. "You never told me why you came by. I mean, not just to return the diaper bag?"

"I told you," Anitya said impatiently. "Siddharth had to go to the office, so I thought we could hang out, maybe watch the game again."

Sumit's face brightened. "That sounds great!" he said enthusiastically. "Come back in!"

Anitya looked at him like he was crazy. "Hello? Rashmi?"

"Don't worry about that, I'll get rid of her," he said immediately. "Don't give me that look, I'll make up a good excuse like I have to pick up the kids or something." He leaned in and whispered conspiratorially. "To be honest, I think she's too young for me."

Anitya rolled her eyes. "Ya think?!" she scoffed. She scowled at him, but then they both laughed.

Just then they heard a car horn. "Hey Anitya is that you?" Anitya turned and saw it was her friend Ayesha from work. She glanced worriedly at Sumit and then ran over to Ayesha's car.

"What are you doing here?" Anitya asked.

"What are you?" Ayesha replied, then looked over her sunglasses at Sumit who was still standing on the stoop, obviously waiting for Anitya to come back. "And who is your friend over there? What's his name, Mr. Hunk?"
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:23 AM