Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
He grinned lecherously. "So hurry up and take it off."

Anitya thought about it. Her blouse was silky and a dark cream color. The dark of her nipples and areola probably wouldn't show through if she was careful where she stood. If her nipples got hard they would poke through the silky material but she'd done worst things. Also, she knew Siddharth wouldn't stop until she took off her bra. So she took off her bra without taking off her blouse, teasingly putting on a sultry face but then giggling. "You are so demented!" she said playfully to her husband, dramatically dropping her bra in his lap.

"I've got something for you too," he said putting the bra in his pocket and reaching into the glove compartment. He pulled out 3 square packages. Anitya immediately saw they were condoms. "Just in case," he explained. "You know Sumit has 2 kids, so clearly he's pretty fertile. And you're not on any birth control now, right?"

Anitya hesitated. Then she said "Right," looking at the square packages. She'd gone off the pill a few months ago. They both wanted to start a family soon (probably her more than Siddharth), so they decided to let nature take its course. "Siddharth, you are so demented," she repeated rolling her eyes this time.

Siddharth dropped the condoms into her purse and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you at home later," he said getting out of the car. "I hope you have good stories to tell me."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:21 AM