Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
"Anitya, is that you?" Nitesh heard behind him, and then he felt a strong arm around his neck and pulling him away from the girl. "Get away from her!"

"What?!" Nitesh cried. "Is this your husband?!"

"No ... what?" Anitya said confused. Her head was spinning. Standing there wasn't Siddharth. It was Sumit!

"Get out of here!" Sumit shouted at Nitesh. Nitesh calculated his chances. The interloper was a big guy, almost a head taller and he looked like he had a strong chest and arms. He decided it wasn't worth it. He'd go back into the bar and pick up another chick, or worst case he could bang Mansi to get his rocks off. Taking one last look at the beautiful girl, he walked away.

"Are you okay?" Sumit asked concerned. "I'm here with friends, a bachelor's party – that's them over there – and I saw that guy mauling you. Are you okay? Do you want me to call the security officer?"

"I'm fine," Anitya said, trying to regain her composure, her breathing finally returning to normal. "I, ah, thanks," she said, suddenly realizing her skirt was still around her waist, and Sumit was looking at her nakedness. She pulled down her skirt. She looked away, absentmindedly brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. She felt so embarrassed, she wanted to find a hole and crawl into it.

Understanding hit Sumit. She'd been a willing participant, not a victim. "God Anitya, I'm sorry, I should have minded my own business," he said.

"No, it's okay," Anitya quickly said, grabbing his arm. "What you did ... that was really sweet."

Sumit pointed to his friends. "We were leaving. Do you want a ride home?"

"No that's okay," she replied. She couldn't bear the thought of riding home with his friends, the embarrassment would be too much. She looked around. Where was Siddharth? Then without thinking she said, "Siddharth's inside."

"Siddharth's inside?" Sumit repeated shocked, his eyes going wide.

Anitya felt like an idiot, and her cheeks took on an even deeper shade of red. From Sumit's expression she knew she had to give some explanation. "Sometimes ... well ... sometimes Siddharth likes to play games with me." Her cheeks burned with embarrassment. WHERE – WAS – SIDDHARTH?!!!!!!

Sumit's expression went from uncomprehending, to shock, to amusement. "Ooookay," he finally said, trying to hide a smile and not doing a very good job. "Then I guess we'll take off, and leave you and Siddharth to your ... games."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 02:06 AM