Adultery Revenge-Completed
Paru also went to Indore along with Father. They shifted to new house. Ash got remanded to sub jail. Paru filed a forgery case against him which was under trial. Ash parents didn’t try to help their son. Paru got job confirmation after one week of interview. As per her request they granted 15days to join the office.
Renu got disappointed with Tanu for her affection towards Kunal after returns from Mumbai. Tanu always speak about Kunal and praised him. Kunal started meeting Tanu in college during his visit in Delhi. He took complete control of Tanu. During his visit, he picks Tanu after her college hours and does shopping together. End of the day, Tanu will be under his arm in hotel room. Tanu enjoyed her time with Kunal and mostly encourage Kunal to visit Delhi. Most of times, he drop her in college on next day. Kunal didn’t try hard with Tanu due to her young age. He found Tanu hornier than Paru and gives more pleasure than Paru. Tanu’s special massage on his body gives him more satisfaction than the time spends with Paru. Kunal stopped meeting Paru after she joined new office. He maintained the relationship with Paru for his benefits. He convinced Paru about the danger in knowing their relationship in her new office. He started preparing Paru for compromising for his benefits.
Renu remain in Indore after her exams. She understands the situation and didn’t try to get admission for PG. she gave the excuse of her presence to taking care of her father. Renu find the gap building in her relationship with Tanu. Mohan met Tanu in her college and there after she started getting high privilege from college authorities. She thanked Kunal for giving the status.
Renu understands her sister is in hands of Kunal. She tried to advise Tanu but she didn’t pay attention to Renu. Kunal advocate submit request in High court for the extension of submitting the documents forged by Ash and got approval. Paru & Tanu career getting blossom and Renu got disappointed with her status. She started working for a small firm near to her house. She couldn’t earn much with the job made her think of getting job in good company. She felt ashamed in speaking with Kunal about job due to her ignorance of his advice. Kunal came and met Paru’s father during his visit. Renu was expecting Kunal to speak about her job but he didn’t speak with Renu about her job. When he was about to return, she asked his help to find a job for her. Kunal assured his support.
Paru find Adithya (New boss) is very gentleman than her expectation. He didn’t give any opportunity to Paru for getting disappointed. His gentle and supportive behavior to all staff made her worship on him. After working for two months with new company, she finds herself turning loyal to new company. She ignored her thinking of being loyal towards new company due to agreed commitment towards Kunal.
Adithya kind behavior and close relationship with Paru made her comfortable in sharing the personal issues to Adithya. She also felt bad about his tragedy of losing entire family in an accident. Knowing the fact about his company’s profit is being shared to employee’s welfare and charity forced her to think of betraying the company. Paru got into mental retardation on choosing a perfect side. With great difficulty, she decided to support Kunal. In six months time Paru gained the confidence of Adithya and other staff. Kunal started taking Paru along with for client visits. She started listening about the fraudulent deals of Kunal from several peoples. Initially she did not believe them but hearing the same opinion from several people gives doubt about Kunal’s intension in Paru’s mind. Ash received one year jail term for cash related crime and other case are under trial. Paru got divorce from court. Only unsolved problem left with her was the original of forged documents.
Paru avoid sharing details to Kunal stating the reason of her lack of involvement in such projects. She stated that, such important documents are handled directly by Adithya. Kunal couldn’t stop telling Paru to share bed with Adithya to get the information. Paru felt disappointed with Kunal words but hides her expression. Adithya noticed & enquired about the reason. Paru was forced to reveal the truth of taking help from Kunal for her father hospital expenses. Adithya granted loan from office on monthly deduction to repay Kunal. Kunal got shocked with her move but keeps his status quo as well wisher of Paru.
Tanu’s lifestyle has changed over the period. She enjoyed the status of richness in college. She has changed her dressing style and lifestyle. She maintain low profile in home during vacation. Rumors about Tanu have spread in college but everyone keeps their mouth shut due to her forefather was Mohan. Paru made a surprise visit to her college during a business meeting with Adithya. She got shocked by seeing the changes in her sister. Tanu made Paru’s mouth shut by detailing her relationship with Kunal.
Paru: Tanu. That was my situation.
Tanu: Paru. You live your life. Let me live my life. Hope we both will not interfere in each other’s personal matters. I am loyal to my master. Look at you. You betrayed Ash then Kunal. Now you got a new person. When is his turn?
Paru slaps on Tanu’s face.
Paru: You shut up.
Tanu: Better you shut up. Will you go from here? Please don’t come here. I hate you from childhood. You can ask Renu. Even her opinion will be same.
Paru got insulted and left to Ahmadabad with broken heart. She requested Kunal to keep Tanu out from his control. Kunal agreed to follow after getting the contract. As per the Kunal instruction, Paru met Kunal in her week end. Kunal pick her in car and stopped in a shopping mall parking area.
Kunal: Oh Paru. Nice to meet you.
Paru: Kunal. You can use my body any time. Please leave my sister.
Kunal: You have misunderstood me. What you mean by using your body. We both enjoyed our time. You have changed not me.
Paru: I didn’t change. I am always there for you on your needs but don’t expect me to cheat someone. They all are nice and kind. I will do anything for you except cheating the company.
Kunal: Paru. I am not telling you to cheat. What all you did in life is for your family now this time also does it for your family.
Paru: You are no different than Ash.
Kunal: Paru see the condition of Ash now. I will not spare any one stand against me.
Paru: I got you wrong.
Kunal: Any way you come all the way. One of my friends is interested to meet you. We will go it his guest house.
Paru: I am not coming with you anywhere.
Kunal: Fine. He is more interested in Tanu. I guess she will come.
Paru: Kunal. You cheater.
Kunal slaps her face.
Kunal: Shut up you bitch. I am not requesting you. Just giving you the order.
Kunal called Mohan.
Kunal: Mohanji. Paru is here with me. She wants to meet you.
Mohan: Sorry am in Delhi. Tell her to meet on next weekend. I will return only after few days from Delhi. Keep her ready for me in next weekend. Now I will satisfy with her sister.
Kunal: What?.. But, how come sir?
Mohan: Why are you surprised? Hope you don’t have any objections?
Kunal: What objection Sir? I was only curious to know
Mohan: Will tell you later. Bye
Kunal didn’t like the Mohan’s move of contacting Tanu direct but he didn’t show his frustration to Mohan.
Kunal shouted at Paru due his anger on Mohan.
Kunal called Tanu but she didn’t answer his phone.
Kunal: All you are bitch.. Come on next weekend.
Paru: I came to talk with you. If you finished your rubbish shall I talk?
Kunal: I don’t have anything to talk with you now. Come on next week. You can step out of my car.
Paru remain is seat. Kunal came out and locked the Car. Paru tried to open from inside but the car was locked. After few minutes, Paru begged him to leave her thus he unlocked the car. Immediately upon Paru came out of car, he stepped in and locked the car. He drove off without letting her to step inside the car. Paru got shocked by his behavior but Kunal’s mind was out of control due to Tanu & Mohan meeting. Kunal fears about the diminishing of his importance in Tanu’s mind after getting comfortable with Mohan. He wants to stop Tanu but fear of making move against Mohan made him silent.
Paru went and met Ash in jail. He apologizes to Paru but stands on reason behind were his love towards her.
Paru: If you love me. Tell me the truth. Where is my father original document?
Ash: Paru. You believe me. I just want to delay the proceeding. I pay money to make some twist and delay the verdict from court. I didn’t expect to forge the document and trap me to the case. I never had the intension to forge and make uncle fail in case. I just took the help of my friends. They introduce me over phone to an advocate from Indore but working in Mumbai. I didn’t even meet him. I just deposited the money as per his demand to given account.
Paru: What is the account holder name? Do you have any details of deposit?
Ash: He introduced himself as Amit but money transferred to another person account. Money he demanded was only 2000 for his consultation and never bothered to transfer to another account. I got surprise after receiving a courier from Indore to my office address. I received the photocopy of document followed by a call threatening about publishing about my involvement in forging documents. In my private investigation, I came to know that the person whom I transferred money is most wanted by security officer in such cases. I checked the details of mobile number but was belong to someone in Bengal. I met my friends and went with them to court for meeting the advocate but no one knows about him. I felt a strange and strong involvement of third party. I felt that there is no reason behind searching the person and inviting troubles to me, that’s the reason I was silent.
Paru: Who else know about this?
Ash: Me & my friends
Paru: Do you think that any of your friends knows my uncle?
Ash: I don’t think so.
Paru: Do you have any mutual friends?
Ash: means?
Paru: Any of your friends in Indore knows your Mumbai friends or vice versa.
Ash: Yes. One of my friends in Indore is the reason behind my shifting to Mumbai. He got introduced me to Mumbai gang. But I don’t find any reason.. One minute. Yes Kunal also knows them. We had a party together once. I don’t find any reason for them to tell Kunal more over he was my mentor during that time.
Paru: What the name of your mutual friends?
Ash: Saurab & Sachin
Paru collected the details of them and left. She called Adithya and informed about the detail received from Ash. Kunal was not aware that Paru has confess in front of Adithya about her past and he assured his help. This trip also planned as per his advice. He had arranged his men to follow Paru from airport. Kunal was not aware of being followed by Paru’s bodyguards. All men are ready to help Paru on her call.
Paru returned to Ahmadabad as per Adhitya’s advice.
Mean while in Delhi, Tanu saw the miss call from Kunal and Mohan in her mobile after her class.. She called Kunal’s number but didn’t answer. Kunal kept his mobile in silent and was drinking whisky. He didn’t notice the call. She called Mohan from her mobile.
Mohan: HI sweet heart. Where are you?
Tanu: Oh. I was in class.
Mohan: On week ends
Tanu: We have missed few sections last week due to strike in college. This is a compensation class. I am fed up with this college.
Tanu: Did you speak to Dean?
Mohan: He is not getting connected in Phone. I am in Delhi. I will meet him personally.
Tanu: Thank you..
Mohan: Tanu. Only Thanks.
Tanu: You have everything. Then what else is there for gifting you.
Mohan: I am bored in Delhi. If you can give me company, that will be the best gift.
Tanu: It already late. Tomorrow, I have practical’s assessment in morning. If I didn’t sleep earlier, I will miss the sections. They have given fewer marks for the practicals already. I want your help in improving my score as well as clearing my attendance.
Mohan: Where are you going by bunking the class?
Tanu: This was happened in last month when we went for a trip. We expect to return in 5 days but took a week more.
Mohan: Just for 10 days. What are the issues?
Tanu: I have lost many days during my father hospitalized.
Tanu lied to him by hiding the facts that she missed class by roaming with Kunal.
Mohan: OK. Then come fast. I will clear everything till tomorrow. I will be at Sea rock café in CP by 8 Pm. We will meet there. I am getting a call. Bye sees you soon.
Tanu was confused. She doesn’t know whether to go or not? But she knows that keeping him unhappy will not good for her.
She met Mohan in café. She wore a jeans and shirt.
Mohan: You look awesome in dress. Same like we met for first time. Your fashion has improved a lot. You become more beautiful than our first meet.
Tanu: Thank you Uncle.
Mohan: what you will have? Coffee or will move to some place where your favorite wine available? Any way I am in a mood to have a drink with you. I couldn’t enjoy that day due to your unconscious mind.
Tanu: Sorry for that day. I just love Red wine and got dozed off due to my primary stage.
Mohan: Ok . I guess you are mature now. Let’s go.
Tanu got surprised by his move. She was just telling in a flow of conversation.
When they reached the entrance, she found a Range rover followed by a Fortuner. The guards came out of back car and open the door for them. Tanu got excited by the way she got treated. Everyone eyes fell on her and feels proud of getting a VIP treatment. She got happy to be in good books of Mohan. The car moved towards the 5 star hotel in Delhi. She got a VIP treatment in hotel. Suddenly guards came and informed Kunal to leave the place due to security reason. Kunal left the place with Tanu.
Tanu: Sir. What happen? Why we left the place?
Mohan: Tanu. It is security issue. I have some enemies. My guard doubt about the suspicious movement of a person in Hotel. They guess that he is watching my movement.
Tanu: Can you drop me in Hostel?
Mohan: Now it is not safe to drop you in hostel. If they are following this Car, they will know about your identity. I will drop you after getting clearance from my guards.
The car drove towards gurgoan and entered into a villa. She finds a villa with big lawn. Tanu followed Mohan and entered the villa.
Mohan: This is my villa. I am staying here during my Delhi trip.
Mohan holds her shoulder and walked towards his bedroom.
Tanu felt a strong hold in her shoulder. She walked along with him without resisting him due to fear. Mohan released her after entering his bedroom.
Mohan: What happen? You got afraid? Don’t worry. You are with me.
Mohan removed his suit and placed in cupboard. He was in his shirt and pants.
Tanu remain idle in position.
Mohan: Do you need some night dress to change? I guess you can find in another wardrobe.
Tanu: Fine. I am comfortable.
Mohan went and opened the wardrobe. He took a nightdress with front open from wardrobe and gave to her.
Mohan: Wear this. Your dress will get shabby by tomorrow morning.
Tanu got afraid by hearing tomorrow morning.
Tanu: Drop me back to hostel tonight
Mohan: Do you want to go tonight? Are you not comfortable with me? (Hard voice)
Tanu: I am comfortable but (She searched for a potential lie)
Mohan: Then Change you dress.
Mohan also took a night suit and wore in front of her.
Tanu: Ok.
She went to toilet and changed the dress. She came out of bathroom with her dress in hand. Mohan walked towards her and took the dress from her. He called his servant to keep it tidy. Night dress is a perfect V cut dress gives a good view of her cleavage. While collecting the dress from Kunal, his servant eyes fall in her boobs. Mohan slap him in his face.
Mohan: Where are you looking? Do you think you are the master of her?
Servant: Sorry Sir.
Hearing the sound of Mohan, his guards entered the room. They took the servant out of room and closed the room.
Mohan: Tanu. Sorry for his behavior. I can’t blame him completely. No one can take eyes from you. You didn’t wear the dress properly.
Mohan came near to Tanu and start adjusting her dress. She was in shocked stage and didn’t make an attempt to stop him. After adjusting the neck area, His hands came down to her boobs. He untied the knot of night suit and opened the front. She got naked in front of him a fraction second. He looked at her Red Bra and Lingerie and closed the dress again. His hands were above her boobs while placing the dress back.
Mohan: You have a nice style of Lingerie. Is it Kunal’s choice?
Tanu: No Sir.
Mohan: I can’t stop praising your beauty. You are awesome. Do you want some wine?
Tanu: No Sir.
Mohan: What you want for dinner?
Mohan called his servant. He gave order of food to him. Mohan gave the instruction to keep in lobby after preparing the food. He closed the door after he left the room.
Mohan: Tanu .Come here.
She started walking towards him.
Mohan: Wait. Open the knot of your dress and walk.
Tanu looked at his eyes. Mohan gives a smile on her face and indicate her to follow his instruction. Tanu knows what is going to happen and already accepted in mind. She untied the knot. Her dress front got open. Mohan can see her Lingerie and Bra. He enjoyed the beauty of her body till she reaches near to him. Mohan removed her dress completely. Tanu stand in front of him in her Bra & Panty. Mohan removed his dress and stands in his underwear. She saw his tummy and hairy chest. Mohan pull her to his body and start kissing her. She felt like a wild god licking her. She remains idle in his hands without showing any resistance during the removal of dress from her body. He followed him like a doll in his hands. She didn’t try to find the size of his Lund. Tanu was curious while have her first time sex with Kunal. She enjoyed the Lund of Kunal. Tanu was only wished him for not attempting to cum in her mouth as does by Kunal. Mohan was only care about his pleasure and entered her pussy. He fucks her pussy. She expected to cum inside her pussy but lastly happen was as per her fear. He brings his Lund to her mouth and made her suck. He came inside her mouth and made her drink his sperm. Mohan left the room by cleaning himself and instructed Tanu to come after cleaning.
Tanu got really shocked after seeing a guest with Mohan having whisky. Tanu was invited to their table for dinner. Mohan introduced the guest to Tanu. She saw a car with red light in compound. Tanu understood that the guest is some high level government officer. He is in his retirement age. Tanu left to Mohan room after dinner. She prepared her mind for another round with Mohan but seeing the guest in his room shocked her.
Tanu got up from room and rushed to door. The guest holds her waist. Tanu screamed for help. Suddenly Mohan entered the room.
Mohan: Tanu. Stop making noise. He is my guest. I hope you will treat him like a guest. I don’t want to hear any sound from this room.
Tanu: Sir. Please don’t do this to me. I valued you as friend of Kunal.
Mohan: Tanu. Kunal is never my friend. He does friendship for his benefits only. Kunal needs a signature from me. Do you remember where you slept on our first meeting? You were sleeping with me till morning. You happily surrender your virginity to me for my signature. I have more rights on you than Kunal. I assured you will benefits out of my friendship than Kunal.
Tanu energy went after hearing about the night from Mohan. She got broke after realizing the cheating of Kunal. She thought of Paru’s word. Her thoughts got broken by the guest hands in ass and lifted her. He throws her to bed. He removed his dress and came near to her.
Guest: What a beauty.
He kissed her face. His hands entered inside her dress and pressed boobs. She saw his hungry face enjoying her body parts one by one. She saw his tiny erected Lund. She remains in laid position for him to enjoy her body. Old man licked her body’s each and every parts. When his mouth reaches her pussy, she kept her legs wide and given opportunity to lick her pussy as much as he wants. Old man was unstoppable and he continues to suck her pussy. She started liking his way of having sex. She started moan due to pleasure. She enjoyed the respect in his eyes by seeing the beauty of her body. He licks madly all over the body. She was expecting him to enter her pussy but he turns her body. He started licking her back and ass hole. Tanu adjusted her position to give him freedom to lick her ass hole but she got shocked by the touch of his Lund in ass hole. She tried to guide his Lund to her pussy but brings back to her ass hole.
Tanu: Uncle Not in my Ass hole
She realized the pain of entering the finger inside her asshole by Kunal. She can’t think of a Lund entering her Ass.
Guest: Shut up.
Tanu kept her ass hole closed while his attempt. He keeps on trying to enter but got failed. When Tanu realized that he is not going to stop until get success, she stops forcing to close her ass hole. She realized very inch of Lund entering her ass hole. She got a massive pain in her ass but she kept her face above pillow and controls her sound. She got relief after his Lund came out of her ass hole after cum inside her ass hole.
Tanu dropped back to college on next day by Mohan
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Revenge-Completed - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Revenge - by Kiran45 - 19-01-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 20-01-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Revenge - by Renjith - 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 23-01-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 24-01-2020, 09:55 AM