Adultery Revenge-Completed
Kunal hands were in her thighs. His lusty eyes hungrily looked at her beauty of thighs. He bends down and kissed her thighs.
Tanu: What are you doing Uncle?
Kunal: Just honor your thighs.
He bends down to kiss again but Tanu moved her body away from Kunal.
Tanu: I am thankful for your help and support but please don’t make me to sleep with you in return. We don’t have any other options but please don’t take advantage of it.
Kunal understands that she is willing to sleep with him but expecting the kindness from his side. Kunal got up and went near to her. He sat near to Tanu. He took his hand and prepared the hair fall in her face. She looks innocent.
Kunal: Tanu.. Don’t be shy and guilt. You have a good future and no one will care after success in career. Imagine the life without money. How long can live the life like this? Do you think your father can give you a wonderful life? Paru is struggling to find money for your day to day expenses. Do you think she can manage everything by herself? You are a smart girl. You know the best and worst. I will ensure that you will not feel guilty. Don’t look at the age. Consider me as your boyfriend. We will enjoy some wonderful moment together. I know you also curious to know the pleasure of handling your assets by a man. I assured about your safety. What you think?
Kunal took his hands and placed on her boobs.
Tanu looked at his eyes.
Tanu: Uncle. I can’t stop you. I don’t have any choice. Need money to pay on my joining date. I request you to consider me as your daughter.
Kunal: I will adopt you as my daughter through love making.
He pressed her boobs slowly.
Kunal: You have wonderful boobs. You boobs are making me horny. May I take it? Give me a kiss you kept for giving your boyfriend.
Kunal’s phone rings. Paru was in other side.
He holds Tanu from shoulder and keeps her near.
Kunal: You sister is calling.
He picked the phone.
Paru expressed her happiness of selection to final round with MD.
Paru: Thank you for your support and guidance. We owe you a lot.
Kunal: I love you and your family.
Paru: I love you too Kunal.
Kunal: Missing you
Paru: Missing your hug
Kunal: Don’t miss my hug. Consider that I am hugging you now.
Kunal hugged Tanu.
Paru: Thank you. I just feel that you are with me.
Kunal: What about in return?
Kunal looked at the eyes of Tanu and said. Tanu understand that he is speaking to her sister but indicating her to follow his instruction. Nice fragrance of his perfume made Tanu comfortable with him.
Tanu find the happiness in her sister voice even after compromising her dignity to Kunal. She imagined the reason behind was his care. Tanu thought what is there to loss? If his help is not there, no scope of future. Kunal lay down in bed by holding Tanu made her surprised. She also forced by his hands to laid down in bed. Kunal pull her in to his body by holding from back. Tanu tried to get up but indication from him to remain idle stops her from attempting to get up.
Paru: Let me come back.
Kunal took the hands to Tanu and placed on his stomach. His hands are already rubbing her back. Tanu feels the authority in his hands.
Kunal: Paru one minute.
He kept the phone in bed and guided Tanu hands to his Lund. Tanu got shocked by the move. She was not expecting from him suddenly. She withdraws the hand immediately.
Kunal: Tanu.. Stop behaving like a child (Murmured in her eyes). Be a good girl. Hold it . You will find better slowly. He continued to talk with Paru.
Kunal: Ash is remanded for 14 days.
Kunal indicated Tanu to hold his dick. She remains idle made him angry. She understands his anger on her by the force of his hands in her back.
Paru: Bye Kunal. Hr is calling me.
Kunal: Catch you later bye.
After the phone got disconnected, he hugs Tanu.
Kunal: See the happiness in your sister. I assured to take care of you better than anyone. All you have to do is simple. Just give your unconditional Love.
He kissed her head. Tanu was already accepted him mentally. She was now worrying about losing her virginity to old man. Kunal made her hold his dick above pants once again. This time she didn’t withdraw.
Kunal: Press it. You will like my Lund.
Tanu never experienced the Lund. She has two affairs in school and always enjoyed their groping on her body. Her boyfriend guides her hands to his dick once but she didn’t get opportunity to hold for long. She finds Kunal’s Lund thicker and bigger than his boyfriend.
Kunal want Tanu to come in his track before proceeding. Tanu started pressing it continuously made him comfortable. Kunal was very excited to get a virgin girl after long time. He experienced a minor girl thus got trapped by Ash. Kunal turns toward her. He looked at her eyes and found the request for mercy. He looked at her lips. Her lips were trying to say No to him. He brings his lips to her lips.
Kunal: Uncle is taking your lips
He kissed her lips. He took her lower lips in his mouth and sucks slowly. Even though Tanu is not cooperating, she didn’t object him. She can feel his hand creeping in to her boobs from hip. Kunal started caring her boobs with his hands while sucking her. Tanu felt a nice feeling inside her body. She closed her eyes to avoid seeing his eyes. Kunal sucks her lips for a while. Tanu started feeling pleasure and started wishing him to press her boobs.
Kunal stopped kissing and removed his dress. Tanu remain laid in bed. She saw his white hair in chest. Kunal removed his pants and came near to her in boxer. He made her sit in bed and removed her dress. Tanu felt ashamed of herself sitting in front of an old man in Bra & Panty.
Kunal: You must wear more sexy Lingerie’s. We will buy in evening.
He removed her Bra and made her boobs free. She kept her hands on boobs for covering it.
Kunal: Tanu.. Take your hands. Let me see what are hiding from me for all these days.
He removed her hands and got hard on by seeing her nipple. Seeing the tender nipples in growth stage made him crazy. He holds Tanu and made her laid down. Kunal bend down and kissed her nipples. He couldn’t believe his eyes in seeing such tender nipples. He stares at her nipple for few seconds and start sucking. Tanu enjoyed the sucking and brings her hands on his head. Tanu tried to control her mind in slipping to enjoy the pleasure but she could not hold for long. She started leaking. Kunal understands her complete surrender from her body movements. When he brings his face to her lips, Tanu opens her mouth and invited him to suck. They started sucking each other. Kunal hands slowly cared her tummy. He pressed her tummy with his hands to enjoy the flesh. Suddenly his fingers entered inside her Panty. His fingers went inside her public hair and reached her pussy. Sound came out of Tanu’s mouth while his finger touches her pussy. Kunal started to finger at the entrance of her pussy hole.
Kunal: You already leaked?
Kunal break the kiss and started kissing her neck and ears. Tanu crossed her legs due to pleasure. Kunal was kissing and licking her body. He opens her armpit and smelled. Kunal got erected by smell of sweating. He kissed on her armpit made her tickle. Kunal slowly coming down by kissing her body. Her mouth got opens when his face reached above her pussy.
Kunal: Tanu. You can’t imagine the pleasure you are going to get. So far was a trailer.
He pulls her panty down. Kunal spread her legs and brings his face to pussy. Tanu felt the pleasure of her life when his lips touch her pussy. Kunal slowly sucks her cunt and clits.
Tanu: Uncle. Please no..
Kunal continue to suck. Tanu started moaning loud. Kunal got encourage and continue sucking. He entered his tongue inside her pussy. When he licks her ass hole, Tanu could not stop telling him
Tanu: Uncle. Please don’t stop.
Kunal removed his boxer and came in 69 positions. Tanu didn’t understand his intension. She couldn’t stop looking at his Lund. She felt worried by the size and curious to find how it will enter in her Pussy?
Kunal bring her in top of his body. He adjusted her hips towards his mouth. Tanu help him to position her pussy on top of his Mouth. He started licking.. Tanu see his Lund in front of her eyes. Kunal brings his hand and made her holds his Lund. She started stoking it as per his guidance. Tanu couldn’t concentrate due to the pleasure she getting in her body. She liked when Kunal pushes his tongue inside her ass hole.
Tanu: Uncle you are killing me.
Before she completes her sentence, Kunal’s hand came behind her head and pushes her face near his Lund. Kunal lift his hip made Lund tip touches her lips. She felt a sticky liquid in her lips.
Kunal: Kiss on my Lund my love.
Tanu knows that Man likes the girl who does good Blow job. She has fantasized many times during her hostel days. Kunal hands in her back of head started pushing towards his Lund. She closed eyes and opens her mouth. She followed his guidance by hand. Kunal’s Lund entered in her mouth. He made her to blow his Lund. Tanu couldn’t believe herself in this situation. Taste of his precum made her pulling the mouth. She couldn’t able to spit made her swallow. Kunal started fucking her cunt with his tongue made her horny. She moans loud when his Tongue enters deep inside her pussy. She does blowjob to Kunal but always took break to enjoy her pleasure. Tanu got relief when she cums. She could able to feel her juice coming out and been drank by Kunal. Kunal stops after drinking her juice. She finds Kunal relaxed after successful completion of giving pleasure to her. Tanu bring her mouth to his Lund and started sucking. When she tried to bring her head back, Kunal’s hands forced her to continue. Kunal started to moan loud and fuck her mouth. Tanu continue sucking and got shocked when his sperms hit her throat. She tried to pull her head but Kunal holds her mouth till he finished jerking. Tanu drank few and rest she sipped on his Lund. She found his white liquid.
Kunal: Tanu you are wonderful.
He took tissue and cleans himself. Tanu got up and wore her inners. He wore his boxer and hugs Tanu from behind. He holds her boobs with his hands.
Kunal: Tanu. You are superb. How was it? I told you that you will definitely enjoy.
Tanu: Emm
Kunal: Now don’t be shy. Tell open. Whether you like it?
Tanu: Yes.
Kunal: This is not the ultimate pleasure. You are going to enjoy more when my dick enters your pussy. We will buy condoms while going out in evening. Your sister doesn’t like me wearing condoms. She is expert in handling. We should not take any chance,
Tanu: where are we going in evening?
Kunal: We will go to some Pubs if you want.
Tanu: No. we will go to hospital.
Kunal: Yes..
Kunal transferred double of money required for Tanu to her account. Kunal informed his success to his friends. He assured to bring her to their club in evening to get introduced.
Tanu felt relaxed and enjoyed his company. Both of them went to hospital and made arrangements. On return from hospital, Kunal took her to club. She got introduced to his friends. Kunal ensures gentle treatment for Tanu. Tanu loved the party and loved Kunal for his care. Kunal got a call left with Tanu. Tanu got confused when his car went out sketch of Mumbai. Tanu felt disappointed in coming early from Party.
Tanu: where are we going uncle?
Kunal: I need to get an urgent sign on documents from Mr. Mohan Gaikwad. He is a well known industrialist and politician. He is going abroad tomorrow. We will go and returns fast.
Tanu saw his car entered the gate and stopped at the car porch.
Kunal: You stay in car. I will return fast.
Tanu felt the cool breeze outside indicates the house is near to river. She could confirm due to darkness.
Kunal didn’t come for 5 minutes made her worry. She saw Kunal in door and indicating her to come. Tanu came out of car and went near to Kunal.
Kunal: Are you getting bored?
Tanu: No. Fine
Kunal: He is calling you to have some food.
Tanu: Uncle you know that, I already had my dinner.
Kunal: Even, I had but he is compelling. Let’s have little food with him to make him happy.
Tanu entered the house with Kunal. They were welcomed by a huge man. He guides them to dining table. He made them sit in chair. When Mohan came to dining table, Kunal got up from the seat. Tanu also does the same to show her respect.
Mohan: Kunal. Who is this girl?
Kunal: Sir. Her name is Tanu. She is my cousin daughter.
Mohan: Nice meeting you Tanu. You are looking good in this dress.
Tanu liked Kunal for introducing her as his cousin daughter. She expressed her happiness in face for getting respect.
Tanu: Thank you.
Mohan: Kunal I am sorry for calling you in late evening. I am traveling tomorrow. Thought of giving approval to your long pending request before leaves. What you will have? Whiskey or Wine?
Kunal: I will have a whisky
Mohan: Tanu what you will have?
Kunal: She likes wine. Red Wine.
Tanu couldn’t say any words. She always thought of drinking a full glass of red wine after she tasted a little given by her friend in hostel.
The servant brings two glasses of whisky and Red Wine. Tanu taste better than her first experience. Servant refills the glass upon finishing the glass. She didn’t object. She was thinking for asking one more glass of wine but was reluctant to ask due to shame.
Mohan and Kunal were discussing and had couple of rounds of drinks. Tanu started getting drunk and felt sleepy.
Mohan: Kunal. I guess Tanu getting sleepy. You guys stay here and go tomorrow.
Tanu: Uncle No. we will go.
Mohan got up and sit near to Tanu’s chair.
Mohan: Tanu. He also had whisky. It is not safe to drive in this condition. You are a MBBS student. You should know about that. (Mohan sound was hard)
Tanu got frighten by his sound.
Tanu: Sorry Uncle. I mean to say. We don’t want to disturb you.
Mohan: It is my privilege to host you. Next time when I visit Delhi, I will drop to your college. I am a non executive director of your college.
Tanu: It was in my mind. I read your name in the board members list. I was not sure whether you are the person.
Mohan: Now you got it. Don’t worry about your practical exam marks in college. I will take care of you. You are not eating anything?
Tanu: Al ready had food.
Mohan: Bring my food. If you finished, you can get up.
Tanu felt dizziness in her body. She remains sit in chair due to fear of falling down.
Tanu: Fine Uncle. I will get up along with you
Mohan and Kunal had food slowly by chatting. Tanu finds difficult to keep her eyes open and slept in chair. Mohan and Kunal got up from chair after she slept.
Kunal: Sir. Is it the doss gone high?
Mohan: Don’t worry. She will be alright. Now it already hour passed. I will wake her after half an hour.
Kunal: Sir. My Approval.
Mohan: Let me find out whether she is virgin or not?
Kunal: Sir. You don’t trust me? Do you think I will call you all of sudden and made these arrangements for fooling you.
Mohan: Any way.. She is superb. Where are you getting these girls? How about her sister? When you will bring her?
Kunal: She is always there for us. Tanu will go back after two days sir. That’s why the arrangement done all of sudden. I am little scared.
Mohan: Don’t worry Man. She is not going to remember anything happens in next 8-10 hours. You sleep with her after my returns. Anyway, you are her lover.
Kunal laughs along with Mohan.
He went near to Tanu. He placed his arms in her face,
Mohan: She so cute. If she has the color of Paru, she will be the best. Don’t forget to bring Paru.
Kunal: Yes Sir.
Kunal saw the Mohan hand went on top of her boobs. He slowly pressed her boobs.
Mohan: Kunal you are awesome man. It’s the time for anti dot. You come with me.
Mohan took her in his arms and walked towards his bedroom. He ordered his servant to bring the medicine for waking her. He injected on her.
Kunal: What is this?
Mohan: Kind of sex stimulator.
Tanu opens her eyes and found Kunal.
Tanu: Uncle.
She got up and hugs Kunal. Mohan went and separate Tanu from Kunal’s body then brings to his body. He hugs her. Kunal and his servant walked out of room by closing the door.
[+] 1 user Likes mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Revenge-Completed - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Revenge - by Kiran45 - 19-01-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 20-01-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Revenge - by Renjith - 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM