Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
By unspoken agreement they decided to go to the temple on Sunday. After what they'd done, they both felt the need for a return to normalcy, and a prayer for forgiveness wouldn't hurt either.

Out of the corner of his eye Siddharth watched his wife get dressed. He loved watching her. After showering, she'd first brush through her wet hair, and rub moisturizer all over her body. Then she'd put on her bra and panties.

After her makeup and hair, Anitya would spritzed on perfume behind her ears and on her wrists, then she'd put on whatever outfit she'd picked out. Today she put on a tailored white top and tight jeans that emphasized her slim figure. It was a simple outfit, but as always she looked incredible. Then she put on the sindoor on her forehead and wore the mangalsutra.

"Hi guys," Sumit said as Siddharth and Anitya entered the temple. Siddharth and Anitya had recently met Sumit and Avani (Sumit's wife) at a ceremony in a temple. They were older, 39 and 36 to Siddharth's 30 and Anitya's 27, and had 2 kids.

As Sumit and Siddharth shook hands, Avani (Sumit's wife) kissed Anitya hello on the cheek. "You look fabulous as always," Avani said as she struggled to get her kids into her arms. As usual she looked overworked and seemed to have a permanent look of annoyance on her face.

"Here, let me take Sonu," Anitya offered, moving past Avani and taking their 2 year old into her lap. The pooja started , and immediately Sonu got bored and fidgeted on Anitya's lap. Anitya reached over into Avani's diaper bag for a toy to occupy Sonu, and as she stretched to reach the bag her jeans got a bit lower making her ass visible. Out of the corner of his eye Siddharth saw Sumit eyeing his wife's bare ass. He tried not to be obvious, but clearly he was checking her out. After pulling the toy from Avani's bag, Anitya realized her jeans had lowered down and she pulled it up. Sumit quickly took his eyes off Anitya's ass, clearly wanting to avoid being caught looking. Siddharth wondered -- had his wife purposely flashed her ass at Sumit?

By the time they got home Siddharth had forgotten about what had happened in temple. "We need to talk about the other night," he said at dinner.

Anitya had tried not to think about it, but now it all came back. "There's nothing to talk about," she said dismissively. "I did exactly what you wanted, and you thanked me by calling me a slut and accusing me of cheating on you."

Siddharth knew he hadn't handled the other night well. "I know, I know, I was a jerk," he conceded taking her hands in hers. "I guess I wasn't ready for turning our fantasies into reality."

"You mean YOUR fantasies," Anitya countered. "Turning YOUR fantasies into reality."

"Come on, admit it," Siddharth grinned, "you had fun. Okay, you're right, this started out as my fantasies, but you enjoyed yourself."

Anitya thought back to the other night, remembered how thrilling it had been, and smiled. She had a quick temper but always got over it quickly. "Okay, you're right, I did have fun."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:52 AM