Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Anitya narrowed her eyes. She wasn't going to let him off that easily. "You love me because I'm a slut, is that it?" she asked like challenge, daring him to say something he'd regret.

"No, it's not that!" Siddharth protested. He didn't know how to explain it. His wife was a knock out. He saw how men always looked at her. He knew Anitya was a few notches above him in the looks department, and to this day he couldn't understand why she picked him over all the other guys pursuing her. Tonight had been thrilling, but it had also magnified his insecurities. The way she'd reacted to Anwar, had so easily succumbed to him.... Finally he blurted out the question he'd been thinking about all night. "Have you ever cheated on me?"

The question startled her. "What?"

"You're so sexy. I see how men look at you. It's always been that way. And the way you acted tonight ... you were so easy ..."

Anitya's eyes narrowed. "You think I'm easy?" she said with barely suppressed anger.

"No, of course not," Siddharth said immediately. This was not going well at all. "It's just --"

Anitya looked into his puppy dog eyes and decided to give him a pass on this one. "Shut up!" she yelled. "Before you say something else stupid." Then she softly pressed her finger against his lips to take the edge off what she'd just said. "Hush," she said in a softer voice. It'd been a crazy, thrilling evening, and she didn't want to end it in an argument. He was still hard. She ran her fingers across his chest. She was still annoyed with him, but took hold of his hard shaft. "You know you owe me big time after tonight, don't you?" she said with a somewhat forced smile. "I think this week I'll buy that Louis Vuitton purse I've been looking at, you know the really expensive one." She smiled a real smile this time seeing the panic on her husband's face -- it was outrageously expensive but she had coveted it for a long time and she deserved it after tonight. Then she did the surefire act that women since the dawn of time did to their men to end an argument. She leaned over and took him into her mouth.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:49 AM