Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
Just then he felt someone pull Anitya away from his grasp. "What the fuck?!" he yelled.

"Get away from her, she's my wife!" Siddharth barked.

"Siddharth ..." Anitya gasped as if coming out of a trance.

"I thought you said he was away!" Anwar growled accusingly at Anitya.

Siddharth didn't give his wife time to respond. He roughly grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the bar. They'd earlier gotten a room in the hotel, so he dragged her there and threw her onto the bed. As she fell onto the bed her skirt flared up and bunched around her waist. Siddharth leered hungrily at his wife. Not only was she wearing stockings and a garter belt, but she wasn't wearing any panties. Only the thin material of her dress had been between Anwar's hands and her most private parts, her breasts and pussy that were supposed to be exclusively his. "You slut!" he growled with passion and anger as he took his cock out of his pants. "You dirty cheating slut!" She was so wet he easily entered her with a single thrust. He growled profanities as he fucked her hard, calling her a slut, a cock tease, a cheat, a whore.

"Oh god yes, I'm so bad, I'm a slut," Anitya cried back, gripping the sheets as her husband fucked her hard. The married couple often talked dirty while fucking, especially when they role played about Anitya with another man, although this had been the first time they'd ever actually done something for real, and they both were more excited than ever before.

Siddharth reached behind her and fumbled with the zipper, and then pushed the dress off her shoulders and down her body so it bundled like a belt around her waist. He leered at her braless tits. "Did you want him to feel your tits, is that why you didn't wear a bra?" Siddharth sneered. "Did you want him to finger you, is that why you didn't wear panties?"

"Yeah, I'm so bad, I wanted to feel his hands on me, I wish he had felt my breasts, I wanted him to, when he reached under my skirt I thought I would die, I wanted him to rub me, but you stopped him before he could do that, oh god why did you stop him?"

Siddharth's dark lust clouded his misgivings about how far Anitya had let the stranger get with her. "I wish I hadn't," he admitted. "I wish I'd let him get his hands all the way up your skirt. He'd probably cum in his pants when he found out you weren't wearing panties."

"He knew I wasn't wearing a bra," Anitya said. "The way he touched my back, I could tell he was seeing if I was wearing one."

"He probably could tell the way your hard nipples pressed against his chest."

Anitya moaned at the memory. "Yeah, he probably could, my nipples were so hard, and so was his chest, god he had a nice body."

"You slut, you liked his body, huh, his hard muscular body, and what about his cock, could you feel his cock, did you rub him you dirty slut?"

"I wanted to, god I wanted to so much, he felt so good pressed against me, so big and hard, I could tell he was bigger than you."

"Ugh god," Siddharth groaned , grimacing and willing himself not to cum. From all their role playing Anitya knew exactly how to push his buttons, knew exactly what turned him on, and the fact it was real this time thrilled him to no end. "You wanted to fuck him, didn't you? You would have gone up to his room if he had asked, wouldn't you?"

"God yes! I would have let him fuck me! I would have let him fuck me, and I wouldn't make him wear a condom, I'd let him cum inside me and get me pregnant, and then you'd have to watch my belly get big with his baby!"

"Fuck!" Siddharth cried, and he lunged into his wife and came, shooting his sperm into her pussy, and his timing was perfect because just then Anitya came too, her manicured toes curling in her high heels.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 3 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:48 AM