Adultery Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya by divya_baby (Completed)
An Indian Couple crossing the boundaries of marriage
Anitya texted her husband Siddharth: "I can't believe I let you talk me into this!"

Her iPhone vibrated a moment later. "Relax and have fun, I know you will find this guy attractive" the screen said. She quicky glanced around the crowded bar. She didn't see her husband, but knew he was watching. She nervously returned her attention to the man sitting next to her.

"Is everything okay?" Anwar said.

"That was my husband."

"Is he meeting you here?"

Anitya knew this was the moment of truth. If she said "Yes, he'll be here in a few minutes" then Anwar would likely leave and look for another girl to hit on. But instead she stuck to the script she'd practiced with Siddharth. "Um, no, he's away. He travels a lot for business. I just got off work and thought I'd have a glass of wine before going home."

Anwar smiled understandingly, although with a trace of delight and eagerness. "Hey, I get that. I'm on a business trip myself, been away for over two weeks now. It gets lonely." He looked Anitya up and down, and not for the first time. Man she was good looking! Cute and petite, pretty face. Small tits from the look of it, but she had great legs, and he thought he saw the bumps of a garter belt under her skirt. He adjusted in his chair to ease the discomfort of his hardening cock.

Siddharth's heart pounded as he watched the stranger hit on his wife. It hadn't taken long for Anitya to attract male attention, but he'd known it wouldn't. Only a mile from the airport, this hotel bar had the well-deserved reputation as a meat market for business travelers. With his wife's looks, she always attracted male attention, and in a place like this it was like a pretty goldfish in a tank of hungry sharks.

He watched with growing excitement as the stranger flirted with his wife. It was obvious he was good with women, because he soon had Anitya laughing and engaged in an animated conversation. The bar was so crowded and loud their faces practically touched as they talked. Seeing them like that, it wasn't too hard for Siddharth to imagine them kissing, and the thought made his cock throb. The stranger stood up and spoke into Anitya's ear. Anitya smiled and nodded, and let the stranger lead her to the dance floor. They danced a couple of fast songs, and then the DJ played a slow song. The stranger smiled charmingly and opened his arms, clearly inviting her to continue their dance. Anitya nodded, and the stranger wrapped his arms around her waist. Siddharth was practically lightheaded seeing his wife in another man's arms. Of course he'd seen her dance with friends at parties, but this was something entirely different. This was a kind of a pickup bar, and she was in the arms of a stranger who was obviously trying to seduce her and take her to his bed. Siddharth's cock was so hard it hurt.

Anwar liked the feel of Anitya's body. She was firm and tight. With his hands around her waist, he clearly felt a garter belt under her dress. Also, he'd brushed his fingers along her back, and he hadn't felt a bra strap. A pretty woman, braless and wearing a garter belt and stockings. He felt like he'd won the lottery! His cock was pitching a tent in his pants, and she didn't pull away when he pressed against her. Clearly this married slut was looking to get fucked.

Anitya's body tingled, especially between her legs. Siddharth had guessed right, she was attracted to Anwar. He was tall and ruggedly handsome, and as they slow danced she could tell he kept in shape because his arms and chest were muscular and hard. She hadn't expected him to be so charming. She felt tipsy from the wine and aroused by Anwar's body and his hands on her. By now she was sure he knew what she was wearing (and not wearing ) under her dress. Going braless and wearing stockings had been Siddharth's idea of course. Going braless had the added effect of stimulating her nipples as they brushed against the fabric of her dress.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
[+] 6 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuckold - Adventures of a hot Indian wife Anitya - by Ramesh_Rocky - 08-11-2018, 01:45 AM