Adultery Revenge-Completed
It was a blow for Tanu’s confidence. She was over confident in her capability to tease men and boys. Tanu left to room. Kunal took the opportunity to get Renu confidence in the trip. Paru & Kunal returned to Mumbai. Renu start calling Kunal after return to Indore without noticing by Tanu. Kunal got success in deploying the competency in the mind of Renu. Renu’s wants to live a better life & career success than her sisters. She respect & thank Kunal for his motivation. She knows that, since her father refuse to pay donation for her admission she lost the hope on her career. All these days she was going college without any aim. Since her school life she has the aim to freak out her life but Paru stands as the obstacle. Many times she got annoyed by the protection of Paru nut fearing the father shouting she didn’t react. Her hope was to join the college far away from college and enjoy the life with friends. She got blow when the decision came from father to send her for regular degree course in Govt College near to home. Since she joined the college, she was targeted by the boys. She enjoyed the chasing by the boys but didn’t find any boys of her interest in college. She was frustrated with the low standards of college. She didn’t find her expected class of friends in her class so limited her friendship in her class. She got friendship with a gang of rich boys & girls. She always feel inferiority complex while freaking out with them. When she saw the freedom & money getting from their parents, she cursed her life. Kunal identify her hidden desire and motivated to accomplish the dream. Renu started following the Kunal instructions and excited about the future. Unknowingly she become very close & addictive to him and got the first place of love in her mind. Within couple months, Kunal create high affection & crazy about him in her mind. Renu starts calling him daily and unknowingly she couldn’t sleep without hearing the voice of Kunal.
Tanu joined the college after two months. Ash confidence started dipping on each day after seeing his closing price of his stock. Fear of slipping life from his hand weakens him. Initially he was not bothered about Paru’s relationship with Kunal in contra he wants to utilize the relation for his benefits but slowly becoming a pain in his heart. Fear of his failure and success of Kunal made him mad. He becomes sleepless by thinking the scene of Kunal enjoying his luck. Sometimes he wakes up from sleep after seeing the bad dream of Paru & Kunal visiting him in jail to enjoy his fall. He cursed himself for the mistake done without thinking. Ash wants to start his new life with better planning. Thinking about the luck of Kunal in enjoying the fruit of his long term accomplishment with minimum effort made him further crazy. Ash got success in gaining the sentiments of Paru through his acting made him confidence that Paru will speak to Kunal to increase the time limit for settling dues. Paru also behaving normal to Ash in the absence of Kunal got further confidence in Ash. Ash assured the pardon for her sins and given the hope of better life. He indirectly hinted the value of her in the eyes of family and society after knowing the relationship with Kunal. Ash reminds her in every possible occasion to wipe out the happiness in Paru’s face. Kunal went for a month business tour abroad got him more opportunity with Paru. His entire success got failure after Paru met Kunal after his return disappointed him. There after he started fearing about the nonconformity of his opportunity to make Paru suffer. Ash wishes Paru’s life to become hell but all happens in her life was good made him mad. All his effort to keep Paru away from Kunal went in vein. He found day by day increase in Paru’s affection towards Kunal made him further down.
Kunal and Paru started living like couples. Ash found the openness in Paru’s behaviour. First few months, Paru never gave any hint to public to doubt on her illicit relationship but slowly she started ignoring it. Kunal got success in making her a bold girl. Ash saw the change in behaviour & style of Paru. Kunal brings the changes in her life as per his wish. Paru becomes completely under the control of Kunal.
Paru has completely understood Kunal’s wish and she deliver the best to him. She finds her happiness in obeying to Kunal’s orders and mentally placed in her mind as husband. She started wearing the dress of his choice, going outing with him, preparing food for him. Paru got introduced to his daughters and keeps a good repo with them.
Ash used to spend his time mostly in office to avoid facing Kunal & Paru but one day when he returns early, he found the front door is not locked. He enters without making sound. He can hear the sound of Paru & Kunal from kitchen. He walks slowly. His pride has lost in seconds by seeing Kunal licking the ass of Paru. Paru is cutting vegetables and her bottom pant is pulled down by Kunal. He also nude from bottom and his Lund were fully erected. Seeing the size of Kunal’s Lund, Ash understands the reason behind Paru’s happiness after fucking. He felt ashamed of his Lund and thought of despair in Paru’s mind about his Lund after seeing Kunal Lind made him close his eyes. When he opens he saw Paru bringing her hands to her back to stop Kunal
Paru: Kunal..Please stop it (by laughing) Let me finish this.
Kunal hold her hands before stopping.
Kunal: You cut veggies. Did I tell you to do it?
Ash saw the beautiful ass of Paru being licked by Kunal. Kunal pull her pants further down and removed completely. Ash was expected Paru to stop in removing but she cooperated. Kunal smelled her panty.
Kunal: Nice smell from your lingerie.
Paru: Chii!!!! That dirty.
Paru’s lingerie was like a net and he saw it for first time. Kunal made her legs wider. Understanding his wish, Paru bend forwards. Ash can see the Ass hole of Paru clearly. Kunal
Kunal: Good girl.
Ash saw Kunal enjoying the beauty of her ass. Kunal took his hand and sake her ass cheeks. Paru’s ass jiggles for a while. He does it for few more times. Kunal brings his face to her ass and bites on her ass till she get pain.
Paru: Kunal. Stop biting me.. It’s paining. Leave me otherwise I will bite and pull your Lund. (Naughty Voice)
Kunal shifted her biting to other ass cheek. Ash saw the bite mark of his teeth in her ass. Her ass cheeks turned from wheat colour to red. Kunal parted her ass cheeks and bring his face inside the ass then start kissing her ass hole. Paru stop her cutting and bring the hands to back then keep in his head. Her finger cares his hair encourage Kunal. Paru was moaning due to pleasure.
Paru: Bring your tongue inside babe.
Seeing the intimacy of Paru weakens Ash.
Hearing the Paru’s words, Kunal took his head from ass and parted her ass hole with his finger. Ash saw her ass hole wide opens confirmed the regular fucking by Kunal’s Lund. Ash reminds the tightness of her ass hole during his attempt. Ash can see the red colour of inside ass hole. Kunal’s face covers Ash view when his tongue went inside her ass hole. Paru body shakes due to pleasure. Kunal started fingering her pussy along with fucking her ass hole by his tongue. Paru started moaning loud. Ash can see the Paru’s hands pushing him more inside her ass. Kunal got up after few minutes. Ash sight has completely blocked by Kunal’s body. Kunal started adjusting the body of Paru and she cooperates. Kunal made her completely bend forward to the kitchen slab. Kunal lift her Tshirt upwards and pressed her boobs. Paru was not wearing bra made easy for Kunal. Ash saw the growth in size of her boobs. Ash was not sure about the reason whether been massaged by Kunal daily or due to the weight put by Paru.
Kunal: Paru. Are you not wearing Bra in office also?
Paru: Ok. Do you want me to stop wearing bra in office also? With bra, your brother of son in law eyes is always in my boobs. Can’t think of the situation without bra.
Kunal didn’t reply. Ash understands that he is adjusting his Lund in pussy hole or ass hole. From his hip movements, Ash understood that he is lubricating his dick with her pussy juice.
Kunal: Paru.. You are leaking like anything
Paru: What to do. I got a person who knows how to handle my body.
Kunal kept his Lund in her ass hole and push it. Ash heard a sound of holding the pain by Paru from her mouth.
Kunal: Is it paining badly.
Paru: Shut up asking question enters fast.
Kunal got encourage from her word and keep pushing. From his hip movement ash understands that his lund enters her ass hole. Kunal started fucking her ass hole for few minutes and then shifted to her pussy. Sound of pleasure and moan filled the kitchen. Ash took his mobile and start recording it.
Paru was screaming due to pleasure and encourage him by giving the instruction of speed.
Paru: Come on baby.. Cum inside me.. It’s safe…
Kunal increased the pace and cum inside her pussy. Suddenly Paru turns and saw Ash.
Paru: Shit Man… Kunal he is taking video.
Kunal rush to Ash and slapped him. Ash got his ego hurts and hit back. The phone fell down from his hand. Kunal was stronger and took the control of Ash quickly.
Kunal: Paru.. Take the phone and delete it.
Paru didn’t bother to wear her dress. She took the phone and rushed to main door then closed it from inside. Paru deleted the video from phone. Ash was trying to come out of Kunal’s gtip but he couldn’t. Kunal instructed Paru to do a factory rest and she does it.
Kunal: Still not done with your dirty game? You are so much hurry to go jail.
Ash: Sorry.. leave it..
Kunal leave Ash from his grip.
Kunal: if you are so eager to watch. You could have tell us.
Kunal: Paru.. Come here…
Paru had already dressed herself and bring Kunal’s pant.
Paru: Kunal wear your pants.
Kunal: I think your ex husband is so much eager to see you been fucked. Paru just give him some show.
Paru looked at the face of Ash with anger and took Kunal’s Lund in her mouth. She started licking his Lund till Ash enters his bedroom and closes the door. Kunal’s Lund has grown up by that time. He made her to continue blow his dick until he cum in her mouth. All these days Paru was showing intimacy to Ash for finding the original of forged documents from Ash mouth. After this incident he lost the hope. She searched every place of flat but couldn’t find it. Fearing the chance of failure in submission of proof in court made her nervous. She lied to her father about winning the case made him recover.
Six months passed and happiness brings back in her home. Kunal earns the respectable position in her home. No one identifies the devil side of Kunal. Paru manages her home with her salary. She didn’t take any help from Kunal.

Renu started talking with Kunal freely. She shares her day to day activates with Kunal. Kunal has already won her heart and they started talking like friends. Kunal reads her mind correctly. He understands her passion towards luxurious life. Kunal gifted her pass of a well-known institution in Indore to make Renu prepared for modelling. Renu told a lie at her home as gift received from a contest in college. During one of their discussion, Renu reveals her wish to get a ride on Kunal’s Ferrari. Kunal has surprised her by visiting her in college in his Ferrari. Renu got surprised and thrilled by his visit. She enjoyed the jealousy in the eyes of her friends while introducing Kunal. After meeting the friends, Kunal offered her a ride.
Renu: Thank you uncle for fulfilling my wish.
Kunal driver her to out sketch of city. He stopped the car in lonely place.
He made his voice serious
Kunal: Renu. I hope you fulfilled your wish of a ride in Ferrari but how about your career.
Renu was laughing and showing her happiness till that time but sudden change in his voice made her worry.
Renu: I am working hard but doesn’t getting expect improvement.
After getting confidence in Renu, Kunal told the need of improvement in her boob’s size. Renu took it as positive and started following the instruction given my Kunal. Kunal wants to bring her in to world of lust. His present visit was to test it.
Kunal: We will leave. I think you are not following my instructions. Anyways I don’t have any issues. (She was shy to follow the instruction of self boobs massage instruction over phone by Kunal on initial day but later on she confirms him about doing on regular basis to Kunal. He wants to know whether she is still shy
Renu: Uncle I am trying my level best. I don’t know where I am wrong.
He looks at her boobs. Renu saw his eyes on her boobs. She smiles at Kunal face.
Kunal: Just show me how you are doing.
Renu got shy by hearing his word.
Renu: Are you serious?
Kunal: No. I am not.. Are you serious about your plans?
She looked at outside. She can’t find anyone nearby.
She turns his body towards Kunal and holds her both hands in bottom of her boobs. She started pressing it slowly.
Kunal: You are holding wrongly.
He started instructing her. Renu moved her hands on boobs according to his instruction.
Kunal: You are not catching my instruction correctly. I will show you. Take your hands
Kunal took his hands and placed below her boobs. Renu got surprised but didn’t feel any offensive thinking. Kunal holds her boobs in his hand and keep explaining. He didn’t look at the eyes of Renu.
Kunal: You should hold like this and slowly brings your fingers to top and it press like this.
Say this he pressed her boobs. Kunal’s Lund was already erected. Renu felt an electric shock passing her body. She felt a better sensation then at the time of doing by herself. Kunal took his hands from her boobs after showing.
Kunal: Ok . Now you do it. Show me.
Renu felt something bad and she didn’t move. Kunal drove himself all the way from Mumbai expecting a good progress. He was confident that Renu will not reveal to any one even something goes wrong.
Kunal: What happen? You didn’t understand. Ok . Let me show you once again.
He brings his hands back to her boobs and pressed her boobs again. Renu didn’t make any move. She didn’t feel any sensation this time.
Kunal understands the change in Renu. He knows that she will react soon but he decided to continue till she reacts.
Kunal: Renu. Are you feeling good?
Kunal & Renu’s eyes met each other. Kunal understands that Renu heart is broken by his act. Kunal knows that she is not reacting due to the love and trust on him. She expects Kunal to take his hands without her bad reaction.
Kunal took the hands like nothing happen from her boobs.
Kunal: Do it daily like this.
They didn’t speak much after that. He drop her in college back.
[+] 2 users Like mindset00007's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Revenge-Completed - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:43 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:44 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 06:53 AM
RE: Revenge - by Kiran45 - 19-01-2020, 08:15 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:45 AM
RE: Revenge - by mindset00007 - 19-01-2020, 09:47 AM
RE: Revenge - by kamdev99008 - 20-01-2020, 12:27 AM
RE: Revenge - by Renjith - 21-01-2020, 03:46 PM