Best butt in bollywood
There was no need to go into the hat for another name because there was only

one left and that was ILEANA D'cruz. After all the ass, it comes down to Ileana, the final ass in this Best Butt in Bollywood Competition. And I was off to finish this competition with Ileana.

I walked up through the front yard to her front door. I rang the doorbell several times then checked the address. It was definitly the right address. Maybe the doorbell wasn't working. I knocked a few times.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

There was no answer at the door. I looked around then all of a sudden the door opened and I was pulled inside. The door slammed and there I was standing face to face with Ileana.

"So, I guess I must be near the end right?" Ileana asked.

"Yeah, you're the last one," I replied.

"Tell me, do I have a shot?"

"I've gotta be fair and judge you all so yes of course you have the same shot
as all the others."

"Well then I've gotta pull out all the stops because I WANT to win this... My butt will be all anyone talks about. Did you see Ileana's ass? Man, what an ass. That's all they'll talk about. Just look at it," she said.

Ileana turned around and shaked her ass for me. She was just wearing a tiny pair of tight lace purple shorts and a matching bra. "I can see you getting hard in your pants already."

"What'd you expect? You're one of the hottest women and you have got A LOT of ASS!" I exclaimed.

Ileana brought me into her bedroom. She pulled a chair out into the center of the room and motioned me to sit down. She went behind me and started rubbing my shoulders, bringing my arms down to my sides. The next thing I knew she had tied my hands together behind the chair!

"What's this all about?" I asked.

"Just to make sure you keep those hands to yourself right now," she explained.

Ileana turned around, standing in front of me. She began to shake that big luscious booty of hers. The thick flesh of her booty jiggled uncontrollably as she swayed her hips around. Ileana lowered her ass inches away from the budge in my pants and moved it around in circles, teasing me. Oh how I just wanted to smack that thick ass but my hands were tied together. Ileana brushed her hair out of her face then lowered her booty down onto my crotch.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh oooohhhh," I moaned feeling her ass squish down against the raging hard-on in my pants. Ileana grinded her ass against my crotch, back and forth, all around.

"Fuck this is torture!" I yelled as I almost came in my pants from the feeling of her booty pressed against my crotch.

I tried hard to free my hands from the ropes as Ileana got up and shook her ass a little more. She slowly began peeling down her skin tight shorts revealing the hint of a purple thong. She paused, looking at me and making me sweat at the prospect of seeing her butt flossed with that thong.

"Oh no, you haven't earned that yet," Ileana said, pulling her shorts back up.

She went back to shaking her booty and rubbing it against my lap while I
attempted to free myself. Ileana stood forward and bent all the way forward, touching her toes. She rubbed her hands up her thighs and smacked her own butt before returning to a standing position. She did it once more and as she got all the way down, my hands were free! I lusted forward SMACKING her booty with both of my hands. I grabbed Ileana by the waist and pressed my face against her ass.

"I was wondering how long it would take you," Ileana said but I was too busy
taking in her big butt to respond.

I removed my face from her deep ass, my heart pounding in excitement. I
pulled down her shorts exposing her thick ass. Her purple thong disappeared between those meaty buns. *SPANK* I spanked her right bun and grabbed a hold of it. *SPANK* I spanked her left bun and grabbed a hold of it. I had two big handfuls of Ileana's booty but I wasn't even close to having it all in my hands.

"Sit back down," Ileana said firmly.

I sat back down in the chair and Ileana began shaking her ass again, now with
it fully exposed. She lowered it down and against my crotch. Ileana grinded away against the hard-on in pants. Her large buns felt so good, too good. I lifted Ileana up off of my lap and unzipped my jeans. I whipped out my raging hard-on and began slapping it against Ileana's ass.

"Ooohhh yeeah! Ohhh fuck that's a nice big ass! FUCK!" I shouted as I kept
slapping my dick against her ass.

"Ohh baby your cock is nice and warm, yeah slap that big boy against my butt,
yeeeah!" Ileana encouraged.

I smacked her ass with my cock a few more times then went back to pressing my face against her butt. I just loved the feeling of it against my nose and face. I sat down, holding her ass against my face and then I laid down on my back.

"Ileana just sit that big butt right down here," I said.

Ileana lowered her ass down onto my face. She grinded it against my face and
moaned slightly as my nose brushed against her thong covered clit. Ileana soon leaned forward and began stroking my rod. She lifted her ass up and got into a 69 position. She licked the head of my cock as she stroked it then soon began sucking away on it. I caressed and groped all of Ileana's ass while she sucked my cock.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ahhh yeeah Ileana, you suck that cock," I moaned after giving her ass a nice
spank.

"Mmmmhhh spank my ass," Ileana moaned, albeit muffled from the cock in her
mouth.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Suck my cock!"

"Spank my ass!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Suck!"

"Spank!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Su ... ohhh shiiit I'm gonna cuuum!" I grunted.

Ileana kept sucking as cum shot up and out of my cock. She caught a lot of it on her tongue while the rest dripped down the sides of shaft. She carefully licked up each side of my dick, getting off all the cum with her tongue. Once it was spotless, she sucked her fingers clean, licked the edges of her mouth and swallowed the last little bits of cum.

"That was great, you're great," I commented.

"And we've barely started!" Ileana exclaimed.

"One thing I've found out in this competition is that I can just keep cumming
and cumming and cumming," I said.

"Good because you're gonna need it all before I'm done with you," Ileana said.

She walked over to her nightstand and returned with a large dildo and a bottle of lubricant. Ivory handed me the dildo and the lubricant. She turned around and SMACKED her ass then looked back over her shoulder with a big smile on her face.

"Why don't you get me nice and loose with that big dildo so you can really
pound this ass?" Ileana asked.

"I'll get right to work," I replied with a smile.

I leaned Ileana against the bed and she stuck that nice juicy booty out for me. I slowly peeled her thong down out from between her ass crack. I buried my face between her deep cheeks. Rubbing her buns at the same time, I began licking Ileana's asshole.

"Mmmmmhhh mmmmhhhh mmmmmmmm your ass is delicious," I moaned.

"You're real good with that tongue, ooohhh yeah right there, ooohhh that's
it," Ileana moaned.

I licked her asshole a little, and then grabbed the lube. I squirted a generous amount on Ileana's asshole and rubbed it around with my fingers. I worked a few fingers into her ass and then held them in front of her face. She sucked my fingers then I gave her lubed asshole a lick. The lube tasted like vanilla. I picked up the dildo, it was at least 12 inches and very thick.

"Are you sure you want this in your ass? It's really big," I said.

"Ohhhh yeeah! You'll really be able to pound my ass after you get that dildo working in there. So lube that baby up!" Ileana replied.

I covered the huge dildo with a lot of lube. Ileana spread her ass cheeks apart as I began to slowly push that big dildo into her small asshole. I didn't know how it was going in but it was.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhh just ram it in there, yeeeeah," Ileana moaned in sounds of a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I did as she said, I just kept pushing the big dildo further into her asshole. She started taking deep breaths and relaxing as her asshole expanded to take in the big dildo. I pushed it almost all the way in and just left in lodged in her ass.

"Oh my! Oh my! Ohhhhhh that's so big in there! Hhhhahhhhh!" she exclaimed.

I walked over in front of her and brushed her hair out of her face. Ileana was smiling but looking slightly uncomfortable. I held my hands around her face and kissed her deeply.

"You can't imagine how much I want my cock to take the place of that dildo,"
I said.

"Ohhh you go fucking take it out and stick that cock in my ass!" Ileana said.

I returned to my position behind Ileana's booty and squirted some of that lube
on my cock. Ileana SLAPPED her ass a few times and my cock was rock hard. I slowly pulled the dildo out of her ass. Once it was all out, I stared at her gaping asshole. I moved up closer to Ileana and slid my cock deep into her asshole. I groped Ileana's meaty buns as I pumped slowly into her ass.

"Mmmphh ohhhh fuck so good, ohhh Ileana" I grunted and groaned.

"Ohhhhh! Unnhhhhuhhh faster! Ohhhh harder! Ohhhhh do it! Ahhh fuck that
asshole!" Ileana moaned.

I got a firm grip on her hips and began pumping a little faster. I looked at her face pressed against the bed then looked down at her ass. As I stared at my cock pumping into her delicious asshole, I began slamming into it harder and harder!

"HARDER! HARDER! Unnnhhhh fuck you pound that asshole hard! Yeeeah! God yess! FUUUUUCK!" Ileana screamed.

"Oh yeah you can take it so hard, ohh fuck I can feel your buns rubbing
against the sides of my cock, oh fuck this ass is fucking great!" I shouted.

"Put me on the bed so you can really slam into my ass!" Ileana suggested.

I pulled out from her asshole and lifted her up onto the bed. She laid down on her back and lifted her ass up a little. I got real close and pushed my cock into her asshole. I didn't have the view of her ass but I could really pound it from this position. I leaned forward and stared down into her eyes as I just pounded into her asshole.

"Yeeeeah baby, yeeeah pound my ass! Yeeeah pound Ileana's ass! Ohhh fuck you can go faster then that! Ohhh yeeeah harder!" Ileana moaned.

"LIKE THIS? Real FUCKING FAST LIKE THIS! REAL HARD LIKE THIS! FUCK!" I grunted.

"UNNHHHHHHHHUHHHHHH! UNHHUHHHHH! That's it! THAT'S FUCKING IT! YEEESSS! FUUUCK THAT ASS! YESSSS! SO HARD! SOOOOOO FUCKING HARD!" Ileana screamed her voice cracking.

"Ohhh yeah you like that Ileana? YOU LIKE ME POUNDING YOUR ASS?!" I shouted.

"Unnnhhuhhh baby! Mmmmhhhmmmm! Ohhh but you look like your getting tired, let me get on top for a little bit," Ileana said.

I gave her ass a few good deep slams then pulled out. I laid down on the bed as she climbed on top of me. Her big booty squished down with my cock pressing up into her asshole. Ileana got it nice and deep in her ass then began bouncing up and down.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhhhh Ileana fucking ride that cock!" I moaned and just dug my fingers deep
into the flesh of her ass. There was so much of it, I just felt it all up as she bounced wildly on my cock.

"Ahhhhhhh! Ohhh! OH! AH! OH! OHhhhhhh fuuuck yesss!" Ileana moaned loudly, her hair all over the place. She brushed it out of her face and but it soon fell back over as she was bouncing so wildly.

Ileana slowed down a little to catch her breath and leaned forward. Her nice
firm tits pressed against my chest. We kissed as Ivory kept grinding her butt
on my dick.

"Are you gonna cum?" Ileana whispered.

"Not after I do one more thing," I said.

I motioned for Ileana to get on her knees. I picked up the huge dildo and began pushing it deep into her dripping wet pussy. I wedged the dildo deep into her pussy.

"How's that feel?" I asked.

"Ohhhh sooo deep, sooo nice," Ileana replied.

I stood up over Ileana's big ass and squatted down, pushing my cock into her
asshole. I held onto her hips and started pumping into her butt again. The huge dildo in her pussy and me fucking her asshole acted as a double penetration of sorts. Ileana's voice changed a little and she began shaking.

"HOLY FUCK! OHhhhh my god! Ohhh fuck don't stop! Please don't stop! Ohhh fuck that's so good! That dildo in my pussy! That cock in my ass! FUUUUCK YES!" Ileana screamed out in ecstasy.

"I knew you'd like this! I'll keep giving it to your sexy ass until I cum," I moaned.

"Yeeeah baby! Yeeeah keep, unnhhh, fucking that, ohhhh yeesss, ass!" Ileana
moaned. She reached underneath and began pumping the dildo in and out of her pussy while I pumped in and out of her asshole.

"Son of a ... ohhh I don't want to but fuck Ileana, I'm gonna cum!" I exclaimed.

"Shoot that cum all over my big ass!" Ileana requested.

I did my best to hold out a little longer, giving her asshole two last thrusts. I pulled out and waved my cock left to right splattering cum all over her ass.

"Ohh fuck that's so nice, all that cum on your hot ass!" I commented.

"It feels so hot!" Ileana moaned.

I pushed my cock back into her asshole and savored that incredible feeling. I pulled out and rubbed my cock all over her cum covered ass until I was limp. Ileana pulled the huge dildo from her pussy and licked the sides of it like it was a popsicle. Ileana then got up and put her dildo back in its hiding place.

"Fuck you've got some great buns," I commented.

"That's what you keep saying," Ileana responded.

"There's this one thing that I've done with some of the competitors, it's like a tit fuck only its with your buns," I said.

"That sounds hot, that's a great way to end this. What do I have to do?" Ileana asked.

"Just lay down on your stomach and enjoy," I said.

She laid down on her stomach and her ass was right there, ready for me to fuck those meaty buns. I grabbed the lube and squirted a good amount on her ass. I rubbed it around, and her tanned buns were slick with a mixture of cum and lube. I spread her ass apart then straddled it, shoving my cock between her amazing buns. I pressed her ass cheeks together and my cock disapeared.

"I bet that feels real good," Ileana said.

"Oohhhh fuck I love these buns," I moaned.

"Yeeeah slide that cock in my deep ass crack," Ileana moaned.

"Ahhh shit it feels so good! Ohh fuck Ivory, ohh fuck this ass feels so good!" I moaned.

"I can't wait to feel another hot load on my ass, so you just fuck those buns! FUCK EM!" Ileana moaned.

I held Ileana's buns tight together as I pumped my cock between them. They were so soft and so plentiful. I had already cum twice but I was building up another big load of cum because of Ileana's amazing ass.

"Ahhhhhhhh fuuuck this ass is too good!" I exclaimed. Cum began oozing out of
and I just let it drip out into the crack of Ileana's ass while I kept sliding my cock between her buns, never wanting to stop. The feeling was incredible as I climaxed. I just collapsed on top of her holding my cock between her buns.

"Your right, this was a great way to finish," I whispered into Ileana's ear.

"So do you know who won?" Ileana asked.

"You're all winners," I laughed.

THE END!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 28-01-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Kakarotgokumui - 28-01-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by phantom_assassin - 29-01-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 11:46 AM