Best butt in bollywood
The next name out of the hat that had two papers was 'PARINEETI CHOPRA. The beautiful big breasted blond of bollywoodwas up next. I was off to her house to conduct my evaluation. Parineeti's house was really out of the way and it just seemed like a nice, peaceful place. Parineeti answered the door in a black silk robe and high heels. Her smile was breath taking as she welcomed me in to her home. We talked for a little while, getting to know eachother before I began the 'evaluation'.

"Do you like pudding?" Parineeti asked.

"Sure," I responded.

"Is vanilla good?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Come with me," she said. She led me into her kitchen where there was a big glass bowl of vanilla pudding sitting on the kitchen table.

"We're going to eat pudding?" I asked.

"Well ... sorta ... Take off your clothes," Parineeti said. I did whatever she said, taking off all my clothes before I stood before her in all my glory. Parineeti then dropped her robe and there was NOTHING underneath.

"Wow," I commented. She looked even better then I had imagined. She was
perfectly proportioned and had a nice golden tan.

"How'd you like me to feed you this pudding?" Parineeti asked.

"I'd love it,"

Parineeti dipped her big right breast into the pudding, covering a little more then the areola with pudding. My mouth began watering as Parineeti kept her eyes locked on mine, pushed her right breast up and licked the pudding off. I started to sweat a little watching Parineeti lick the pudding off her tit. Parineeti took some more pudding into her hand and spread it over her right breast, covering it again.

"Your turn," Parineeti said.

I held her large beautiful right breast in my hands and began slowly licking the vanilla pudding off of it. I took long, slow licks making sure to savour her breast. Parineeti started to moan as I finished cleaning off her right breast with a long suck of her hard nipple. Parineeti took some more pudding and covered her left breast this time. I savored this tit as well, licking it all off. Parineeti began to moan a little louder and I caught a glance of her neatly shaved pussy which was noticeably moist.

"Lay down on the table for me," Parineeti instructed.

I sat on the table and leaned back so I could watch what she was goingto do next. She filled her hand with some more pudding then grabbed my stiff cock in her hand. Parineeti began stroking the cold pudding against my warm rod, up and down.

"Oooohhh ohhhh ahhhhhh that's good, ooohh yeah," I moaned.

"That does look good," Parineeti said, still stroking me pudding covered cock.

Parineeti stood up, keeping her alluring brown eyes locked on mine. She licked the pudding off the palm of her hand and held it out on her tongue before swallowing it. She then sucked her thumb dry, like she was sucking on a cock. She did the same to each finger, slowly sucking the pudding off of them. She had a little bit of pudding left on her finger and rubbed it against my chest, then licked it off. Parineeti lowered her head down and began to lick the remaining pudding off my cock. She took long, slow licks up my cock, tasting the pudding in her mouth. I squirmed a little at the intense feeling shooting up through my body.

"Ohh fuck Parineeti, ohh that's nice, fuck!" I moaned.

Parineeti continued to lick until all the pudding was off my cock. By the time she was done, my member was throbbing and at peak hardness. She slowly moved her mouth down, taking it all into her mouth. She wrapped her lips tight around it and slowly moved her head up, completely sucking any remaining pudding off my cock. She stood up and smacked her lips. I ran my hands through her hair and kissed her deeply.

I leaned Parineeti forward against the table and took a big handful of pudding. I slapped the cold pudding against her left bun. I took some more pudding and slapped it against her right bun. I then rubbed the pudding all around, covering her gorgeous ass with vanilla pudding. I began to take long, slow licks up her shapely ass cheeks. As I got closer to the crack of Parineeti's ass, she started to moan.

"Oohhhh that feels good, your warm tongue and that cold pudding on my ass,
oooohh," Parineeti moaned softly.

"Mmmmmhhhh nothing's ever tasted better," I responded.

I licked her firm buns clean of pudding, which took me a good twenty minutes as I savored her ass. I licked it all off except for a line of pudding down her ass crack. I took a long slow lick up, running my tongue past Parineeti's asshole. I felt her shiver a little as my tongue hit her anus. I kept some of the pudding in my mouth and turned Parineeti around. I kissed her and she took the pudding into her mouth and swallowed it.

I grabbed two handfuls of Parineeti's butt and lifted her up onto the table. I laid Parineeti down onto her back then climbed up, straddling her beautiful big breasts. I took a generous amount of pudding and spread it between her tits. Parineeti licked the last of the pudding off my fingers while moaning eroticly.

"Push your tits together," I said.

Parineeti pushed her big tits together, trapping my cock between them. I began to pump in and out of the pudding between her tits. Parineeti lifted her chin and licked the head of my cock, each time it pushed between her breasts.

"Mmmmmhhh ohh I can taste the cum starting, ohhh fuck my tits, ooooh I love it, yeeeah," Parineeti moaned.

I began pumping faster and faster between her pudding covered mounds. The combination of Parineeti's amazing rack, the cold pudding and her sexy moans
were too much to take.

"Ohh fuuck I'm gonna cum," I moaned.

"Oh god, just shoot it," Parineeti moaned.

I kept pumping between her tits until cum squirted out of my cock and landed on Parineeti's pretty face. Parineeti licked some off her cheek but most it was out of her tongue's reach. She used her fingers to wipe the cum off her face. She mixed it in with the pudding between her breasts then began licking it. Soon Parineeti had cleaned herself of all the cum and pudding.

"How was that?" Parineeti asked.

"I will never think of pudding the same way again," I replied.

"Hahaha. Well I'm all sticky now. I'm gonna go take a quick shower ... care to join me?"

"I'm there."

I made sure to follow Parineeti up the stairs, into her bedroom and then into the bathroom. She had a nice big shower, which would certainly be able to hold both of us. Parineeti turned on the water and waited for it to get warm. She tested the water and I could tell it was cold because her nipples began spiking. Once the water was warm, Parineeti stepped in letting the water splash her beautiful body. She waved me and I closed the shower door, trapping in the steam. Parineeti passed me the shower head while she got good lather of soap in her hands. Parineeti began to scrub the stickiness off her body. She started with her big round globes and moved down her tight stomach. It was then my job to rinse her off after she was done scrubbing. I saw Parineeti bite her lip as the warm water splashed against her chest. We did the same with her long, lean legs until they were nice and clean.

Parineeti turned around and began to soap her back. I leaned forward, kissing her ear and then took the soap out of her hands. "Let me," I whispered into her ear. Parineeti took the shower head from me as I cleaned off her back. It was then down to her ass. I got a good lather in my hands and scrubbed her firm buttocks, making sure it was squeaky clean. I heard a soft moan come from Parineeti and I looked up to see that she had the warm water running down her chest. I cleaned her ass a little more before I took the shower head from her and rinsed it clean.

"All clean," I remarked.

"Now let me clean you," Parineeti said.

There was really only one place on me that was sticky and that's exactly where she headed. She got a good lather of soap in her hand and began scrubbing my cock, almost giving me a hand job. Parineeti smiled as I started to grow in her hand. She took the water and rinsed me clean. Parineeti turned around to put the shower head back in its holder and my stiffening member brushed against her ass.

"Parineeti, ohhh, I can't wait," I said.

"Here, put this on your cock first," she said handing me a bottle of shower gel.

I squeezed a generous amount onto my cock, lubing it up. I set down the bottle then placed a hand on Parineeti's right hip. She leaned forward a little as I pushed my dick deep into her asshole.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuck!" We both moaned at almost the exact same time.

"Pump that cock into my ass, ooohhhh god, ooooohhh yeeeeah!" she moaned.

I leaned forward and wrapped an arm around Parineeti's midsection and began
pumping harder into her asshole. It was hard to really slam into her because
the shower floor was wet and slippery. So was her beautiful ass and my cock
just slid in and out of that tight hole.

"Unnnnhhhhuuuhhh ... UNNNNHHHHH FUCK THAT'S GOOD! Ohhhh fuck me! Ohhhh fuck my ass! Ahhh yeeeah, ahhhhh baby!" Parineeti moaned.

"Oh fuck you're so beautiful!" I moaned.

"Oooohhh yeeah, harder if you can, mmmmmmmhhhhuuuhhhh!"

"Ahh I'm trying, fuck it just feels so good! FUCK!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Oooohhh yeeah! SPANK MY ASS!" Torrie shouted.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"You want it harder, Torrie?" I asked

"Ohh fuck a little harder!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"That's good, yeeeah, like that, keep pounding my ass, UNNNNHHH FUCK
YEEEAH!" Parineeti moaned

I rubbed Parineeti's butt, holding the flesh in my hands and then I laid in a few more good hard spanks as Parineeti moaned.

"Oh fuck this ass is amazing!" I cried out.

"Mmmmmhhhhh just fuck it ooohhh god I like it hard! YEEEEAH FUCK MY ASS BABY! Unnnhuuh!" Parineeti moaned louder.

"Fuuuuck, I can't hold out much longer but I'll try."

I pumped as hard as I could for a good minute but then I had to slow down. I was nearing climax and the pleasure was just too intense to really give it to her hard. She enjoyed the change in speed as her heavy sexy breathing continued. I rubbed Parineeti's ass cheeks, they were just so perfect. I had to cover them with my jizz.

"Holy fuck I'm gonna blow a huge load on your perfect ass!"

"Yeeeah give it to me!" Parineeti screamed.

I gave Parineeti a few more thrusts then pulled out and unloaded my cum onto
her ass. I squeezed out the last few drops between her cheeks then slapped my cock against her ass a few times. Parineeti rinsed off her butt, cleaning off my cum and the lube.

"That was wonderful," Parineeti said and gave me a kiss.

We exited the shower and Parineeti threw me a towel. I dried off and watched
Parineeti do the same. Parineeti wrapped herself in the towel and saw me downstairs where I put my clothes on.

"I think when it's time to make your decision on who has the best butt, you'll make the RIGHT decision," Parineeti said. She gave me another kiss and saw me out of her house. ONE LAST ASS LEFT.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 28-01-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Kakarotgokumui - 28-01-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by phantom_assassin - 29-01-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 04:07 PM