Best butt in bollywood
I reached into my hat of names and pulled out a piece of paper. The fourth to last girl would be another dark-haired beauty in ... ANUSHKA SHARMA! I got in touch with Anushka for directions then I headed off to here location.

I arrived at a huge and lavish house and knocked on the door. Anushka Sharma answered her door wrapped in a silk robe but looked very glamorous with her hair and make-up all done up.

"Come on in, Sachin, I've been waiting a long time for this," Anushka said.

"Really?" I asked, stepping inside.

"I've had so long to think about how I wanted this day to go but I think I've come up with something really hot," Anushka explained.

"I sure hope so, the competition has been real tight so far," I said.

Anushka Sharma brought me down a hall where an entrance to a room was covered by a black satin sheet. Anushka pulled the sheet aside and led me into the room. It was dimly lit. There was a large bed with dark red wine colored sheets. A low couch and a silver pole infront of it.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"Why don't you sit down and find out?" Anushka said.

I sat down in the low couch as Anushka went over to the corner of the room and turned on some sexy music. Dawn walked towards the pole and dropped her robe revealing her outfit. She was wearing a shiny pink bra and thong with
matching chaps.

Anushka Sharma began dancing with the pole, rubbing her body against it in an erotic manner. She wrapped her trim legs around, simulating intercourse and moaning softly as she shook her goods. Anushka spun around the pole then bent all the way forward, sticking out her heart shaped ass. Anushka began rubbing her butt up and down against the pole as my pole got stiffer and stiffer. She grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and began spreading them apart slowly. Her hands then moved up her back and she undid her pink bra, letting it fall to the floor. Anushka turned around, leaned forward, pressing her tits together near my face.

Anushka crawled towards me on all fours and undid my pants. She rubbed her hard right nipple against the shaft of my hard-on, through my boxer shorts. Anushka then pulled my boxers tight, creating an outline of my unit. She began sucking on my balls, tickling them with her tongue and lightly biting them.

"Don't tease me, Anushka," I said.

Anushka Sharma pulled my cock through my flying and began sucking on the head. She focused on the head, getting it wet with saliva and sucking it tight. I
leaned forward and rubbed her ass a little, it felt nice and jiggly in my hands. I moved back to my normal position and brushed her hairs from her face as she continued sucking me off.

"Mmmmhhhh mmmmhhhh," Anushka moaned. Her eyes were closed as she focused on giving me a great blowjob.

"Ohh oh god Anushka, ohhh I can't wait to fuck your fine ass," I moaned and Anushka's eyes opened. Her lips smacked as she pulled my cock from her mouth and looked up at me.

"I'd like that," Anushka said, wiping the precum from the corner of her mouth.

Anushka stood up and I rubbed my hands over her tight midsection then began sucking on her hard, perky nipples. My hands wandered back down around her midsection then found their way to her plump, heart shaped ass. I blew on her nipples, making her shiver and moan at the same time. I then turned her around so her ass faced me.

"This is what I'm here for," I said. I pulled hard on her pink thong, wedging it deep between the crack of her ass. I gave her tanned buns a few kisses then SMACKED it a couple times, making it jiggle.

"That's what you're here to FUCK," Anushka responded.

I peeled down Anushka's thong and spread her apart her buns. I licked my lips then dove in, tonguing and licking Anushka's asshole. Anushka easily took a few fingers into her ass, and was really ready to be fucked. I caressed her fleshy buns between my fingers a little more before laying her down on her back. Dawn held her legs up in the air, making her asshole look very inviting.

"Come on, baby, stick that dick in my ass," Anushka encouraged.

I rubbed the tip of my cock against Anushka's brown trimmed patch of pubic hair, down across her moist pussy and then pushed it into her asshole.

"More! More! Push that big cock deep into my butt," Anushka demanded.

"You want my fucking cock deep in your ass?" I asked.

"Ooohhh yeeah stick that bad boy way in there," Anushka moaned.

I pushed my cock deeper and deeper into Anushka's asshole until it couldn't go any further. I slowly pulled it out then pushed it all the way back in, penetrating her ass.

"Oh my god, oh my god, yes," I moaned as I began pumping faster and harder
into Anushka's ass while staring down at her devine body.

"Unnhhh! UNHHHHHH! YEESSSS! Ohhh yeeeah baby fuck that ass! Yeeeeah! Oh god fuck it! Fuck it! MMMMHHHHMMMMM!" Anushka moaned loudly, enjoying her ass fucking.

I moved my hands underneath Anushka's butt, holding her ass up and spreading it apart so I could pound it harder. My cock slipped out of her ass and I slapped it against her dripping wet pussy. I went to put it back in her ass but Anushka stopped me and sat up. She rubbed her fingers in her pussy then removed them. She held her dripping wet fingers near my face and I sucked her pussy juice off of them while Anushka sucked her juices off my cock.

"Lay down on your back, let me get on top," Anushka said.

I did as she said and laid down on my back. Anushka straddled me, lowering her asshole down onto my cock. She grinded around, getting my rod firmly lodged in her butt. She leaned back, laying on top of me. I grabbed onto her thighs and began pumping up into her asshole.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh fuuuck yes! Ohhhh fuck I love that!" Anushka moaned.

"Ohhh Anushka! Ohhh fuck that ass feels so nice! OH FUCK! FUCK!" I grunted as I used all my energy to pound hard up into Anushka's asshole.

"OHHHH FUCK! FUCK! UNNHHH GOD! OHHH MY FUCKING ASS YES! YES! OHHH FUCK!" she screamed. I felt her body shake as she orgasmed from this intense ass fucking.

Anushka sat up and got her balance on top of me. She began bouncing up and down, riding my cock. With her pink chaps still on she looked like a cowgirl as she rode my big cock with her little ass.

"Oh god Dawn! OHHH FUCKING RIDE MY COCK! RIDE IT! Yeeeeahhh!" I moaned.

"Uuhhhhh! Uhhnnnhhhh! Ohhhh! Ahhh ahhh ahhhhhh ahhhh my ass loves your
fucking cock! Yeeeah baby yeeeah!" Anushka moaned.

"Ohhhh and my cock loves your hot fucking ass! Ohhh god!" I moaned.

"Ahhh baby bend me over, yeeeah bend me over so you can really fuck my ass
good," Anushka said.

Anushka Sharma got up off of my cock and bent down on all fours sticking out her beautiful gaping asshole. She looked back at me with her big brown eyes,
almost begging to be fucked some more. She didn't have to beg me or even
ask. I worked my cock deep into Anushka's asshole and began pumping fast, in
and out of her ass.

"Uuunnnhhh yeeeaah that's the spot! Ohhh fuck yeah, hold it deep in my ass,
just hold it in there," Anushka said. I held my cock deep in Anushka's ass and she began swiveling her hips, shaking her ass with my cock deep in it.

"Ahhhh yesss! Oh fuck Anushka! Oh my god!" I shouted at the incredible feeling she was giving me.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

I couldn't resist it, I just had to spank that juicy ass.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhh yeeah Anushka keep doing that, ohhh fuck!" I moaned.

"Mmmhhhhh mmmhhhh yeess! Ahhhh ohhhh ohhh fuck I love that dick in my ass, ohhh fuck pound me more, baby!" Anushka demanded.

I grabbed onto her hips and began slamming into her asshole with long, deep
thrusts.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"OW! Owwww! Ohh fuck yeeeah! Spank my ass! Ow baby! Fuuuuck yeeeah! Spank it! Fuck it! Ohhh yeeah do it all to my ass!" Anushka moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

Anushka's ass was now beat red from all the hard spanks I had given it. I dug my fingers deep into the flesh of her butt and just slamming hard into her asshole. My balls smacked against wet pussy and my thighs smacked against
hers loudly with each thrust.

"Unnnhuuuhhh! FUCK MY ASS! Ohhh yeeah so hard so good! Ohhh fuck my ass!" Anushka moaned.

"Ohh god Anushka! Ohh I can't anymore ... ohhh I'm gonna blow!" I exclaimed.

I quickly pulled out of her asshole and sprayed a big load of hot cum all over her heart shaped ass. The cum dripped down her ass cheeks. I pushed my cock back into her asshole a couple times before it went limp.

"You're great ... You look dissapointed," I commented, looking at Anushka.

"The fucking was great, oh it was amazing but I having my face cummed on
instead of my ass," Anushka said.

"Oh I'm sorry," I said.

"I'm going to have to punish you," Anushka said.

"What? How so?" I asked.

"With so much pleasure that it'll hurt, you're going to cum on my face but you just might have a heart attack doing it," Anushka explained.

"What'd you mean?"

"You keep those hands off your cock. No touching, not at all, you let me handle everything. It's gonna be real tough to resist but you have to if you wanna make it up to me."

"Ok, ok, whatever you say."

At first, Anushka began sucking on my rod. She lick'd the shaft and suck on the head then take it deep into the back of her throat. It wasn't long before I was fully hard again. I wasn't seeing what was so painful about this until she pulled her lips from my cock. She got down between my legs and began tickling my nuts with tongue. It was making me want to stroke my cock but I couldn't. I then felt Anushka's finger rub against my asshole. Out of instinct I grabbed my cock and started stroking. she quickly stood up and SLAPPED me across the face.

"I said NO TOUCHING!" Anushka yelled.

"I'm sorry, it just felt so good," I said.

Anushka grabbed some rope and tied my hands together behind my back. She went back to work, tonguing my nuts and using her finger to stimulate my prostate.

"AHHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHHHHHHH! FUUUCK ANUSHKA YOU'RE KILLING ME!" I shouted! I struggled with the ropes but my hands were stuck.

Anushka started running her tongue around my asshole while rubbing my balls with her fingers.

"Come on, just stroke it, please, ohhhh fuuuck, I can't take it!" I exclaimed.

"Almost," Anushka said softly.

"Almost what? I'm almost gonna pass out!" I said.

My heart was racing as Anushka was playing with my nuts and anus but not
touching my cock at all. Some precum began oozing out of my cock and all of
a sudden Anushka stopped and untied my hands.

"Here's the ultimate torture, get out," Anushka said.

"I thought..."

"You would've asked me before cumming to find out, now leave," Anushka said.

Anushka hurried me out of her house and shut the door. I walked down towards my car, confused. I sat in my car, turned it on but then stopped. I couldn't leave it like this. I walked around the back of her house and saw a window that was open. I climbed up and pulled myself in the window. I heard a noise upstairs and made my way up. I wasn't sure what I was going to do, but I had to do something. I walked into her bedroom and saw her in bathroom. Anushka was stepping out of her pink chaps. She slipped on a white thong and wedged it between her buns.

I walked up behind Anushka and bent her forward against the counter. I grabbed her hips and pulled her thong to the side with my teeth.

"What're you doing?" Anushka asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Making things right," I said.

I whipped out my cock and slapped it against her ass getting it hard really quickly. I pushed it into Anushka's asshole and gave it a good thrusts. That's all it took. I pulled Anushka around and she got down in front of me. I gave my cock a few strokes and unloaded a huge load of cum onto Anushka's face. All over her eyes, cheeks and chin, her face was just covered with cum. Anushka wiped the cum away from her eyes so she could open them. She looked up at me, her face covered in white cum, and smiled.

"Thank you, that's what I wanted," Anushka said as she smeared the cum all over her pretty face.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 28-01-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Kakarotgokumui - 28-01-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by phantom_assassin - 29-01-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 04:07 PM