Fantasy My wife
Have you taken the keys to the house?"  Sonarika asked me, my when I stood outside out apartment.

"Yeah I have and also the keys to the car." I replied as she closed the door and locked it. We were going out for dinner and then a movie. 

It had been 5 days since the fateful evening when Jacques and sonarika made out in our living room. She was avoid to meet with jack.i also some mixed fellings.what I want to get this I don't know.

Sonarika and I were about to get in to the car when we saw Jacques. He was walking into the building. He first smiled at me and nodded his head before stopping in front of us.

"Hello Jacques." I said and smiled.

"Hello amit." He replied.

"My wife tells me she is teaching you to speak English; she is good teacher. But don't forget to pay your fees. Haha..." I said and started laughing. Jacques and sonarika joined the laughter. 

"No I won't." Jacques replied.

"Hey Jacques why don't you join us for dinner tomorrow night. We'll have your company and you'd enjoy some Indian hospitality. How does that sound?" I said.

'What the hell??' Was my wife first reaction when he heard  what i said. I was inviting a man with whom my wife had a brief intimate liaison just a couple of days ago. 

I want to test sonarika levels also that he was interested in the jack or not.

Just as I occupied thinking about ways to thwart the plan Jacques said, "Sounds good to me.", smiling at me and sonarika.

"Ok then; how about eight tomorrow night?" I asked to which Jacques nodded before they we shook hands again. 

"Thank you and sonarika you look nice today. The sari is nice." Jacques complimented my wife. She was wearing a blue chiffon saree with a black blouse. Her hairs were tied loose and were flowing over her shoulders right down to the middle of her back. I liked when she let my hairs free.

"Thank you Jacques." She said with a smile. 

"Well...you haven't said anything about my suit." I said and we both started laughing. I see sonarika just gave out a fake laugh trying to blend in without showing any discomfort. We bid goodbye to Jacques and headed out.

"Good evening! C'mon in." I welcome jack.

I see Sonarikahad been preparing for dinner since early evening. We was aware that Europeans have very less tolerance to spice and hence Indian food so sonarika decided to tone down the true Indian delicacies that she had prepared for tonight.

After a while, I  pouring a couple of drinks for me and Jacques. I see sonarika coming  kitchen she smiled at Jacques and he reciprocated with a smile and a gentle nod. 

He was seated on the sofa chair with his hands resting on the arm rests. I had put on some soccer match. I Know sonarika wasn't sure which teams were playing and she didn't care but the men seemed enthusiastic.

She excused herself back inside the kitchen. Since the drinks were being served, she was going to serve the appetizers. I see sonarika with some chicken tikka that she had prepared in a plate and walked back.

I was seated on sofa chair opposite to Jacques and both was looking sideways at the TV which was a few feet away. I see Sonarika placed the appetizers of the table before picking up the plate of tikkas and walking over to Jacques.

First what happened between them I don't see because I behind them.later that night i see web camera recording.

I see in camera when my wife bent down holding the plate in front of him, offering him the delicacy. Jacques looked up at her before lowering his gaze at my wife cleavage. He picked up a tikki with a toothpick but continued to stare at my wife tits.

"Those are really nice." He said and winked at my wife. I see Sonarika looked at him with wide eyes, knowing fully well what he was referring to. 

Shock gave way to embarrassment as I see Sonarika blushed and looked at Jacques who was now looking at her with a knowing smile, chewing on the meat. She turned around and  serve me some tikkis, all the time she worried that i might notice flushed red cheeks but I want to act normal.we continued watching the game and I see sonarika  went back to the kitchen to look after the main course. 

A few minutes later I see jack going towards kitchen.he think that I am busy watching TV.but my focus is on them.I follow him I  was thinking my wife silence and blush encouraged him to do something more? I see Sonarika simply turned back to the kitchen counter and continued cooking. He stood at my wife side with his butt touching the kitchen counter and sipped on the drink.

"I just wanted to compliment you on this chicken you've made so I requested your husband if I could do it in person and he said okay." He said justifying his presence near my wife.

"Thank you." I see  as she replied she looked at him with a feeble smile and then looked down at the counter.

He walked behind my wife and before she could look back at him, I see his hand gently brushing away my wife hair over her ear. I gasped and stood still, scared to shit at what he was doing. He was touching my wife in a way he wasn't supposed to when husband was just a few feet away from them 

He brought his mouth to my wife cheek and gently placed a kiss on it before withdrawing. 

I stood still; I could feel my heart beating faster and my pulse race as I realized what had just happened. Even though it was a peck on the cheek, it was highly inappropriate of him to do it to my wife.

When I see walked out of the kitchen and I also  go  and sit down in sofa that I am busy in whatching Match.

Once the dinner was cooked I see sonarika  walked back to the living room and sat on the arm rests of the chair where I  was seated on and silently watched the match. 

My mind was still recalling the incident in the kitchen and the football match was the least of my concerns. I could hear the jack cheering occasionally at the proceedings of the match but I kept recalling the kitchen incident and also the incident that happened previously.

The match was over soon and i asked sonarika to serve the dinner. She brought the vessels out to the dinning room and i got the plates and the cutlery. We all sat at the dinning table for dinner. 

She had prepared Chicken Biryani which was my favorite and I also knew Jacques would be aware of it since it was one of the most famous Indian dishes in the world.

We had a large dinning table with a capacity to accommodate 8 people. One chair each along the breadth of the table and 4 chairs along its length on both sides. We had opted for a sun mica coated wooden top instead of the glass one from the fear of the shattering glass. 

I was seated on the chair along the breadth and sonarika and Jacques were seated on chairs along the length, facing each other.

We all started eating and we complimented sonarika for the cooking. Jacques seemed to be enjoying the biryani and I was relieved since he didn't find it too spicy for his palette. 

We all were talking to each other about random stuff; mostly it was me asking Jacques about his job and other stuff.

As we were enjoying the biryani, I see jack foot touch my wife leg. I see Sonarika instinctively pulled back her leg and continued eating thinking that it was accidental. 

A moment later I see this again, this time brushing against my wife foot. I see Sonarika thought it was me who was doing it and looked at me and smiled knowingly. 

I smiled back and continued eating and act normal I  smile was normal like i didn't know anything. I was smiling because she smiled at me. Perhaps this was his way to keep Jacques unaware of the footie he was playing with me. 

I see hack foot again, this time it slowly brushed against my wife foot, moving up to my wife ankle. My wife breath quickened as she felt it moving slowly on her ankle, gently tickling her. She looked at me  I was aware waht happening but don't react as silently eating the biryani. 

I see sonarika looked at Jacques who had a sly smile on his face as he ate his meal. His head was down but he was looking up at my wife with a smirk. The angle of the foot was just right and she knew it was him. I see she looked at him, feigning sternness hoping it would stop him. 

A while ago he kissed my wife but then he think I wasn't around but this time, i was sitting right next to them and I didn't want a scene.

That wasn't enough for Jacques as he moved his foot upwards, brushing aside my wife salwaar and brushing his foot against my wife shin bone. My wife breath had quickened and I see she hoped I didn't notice it and continued eating, trying to stay composed and normal. 

I see jack foot on my wife thigh and I see Sonarika started to cough. I was taken aback at my wife sudden coughing and immediately offered her a glass of water. Little did i know it was the food down my wind pipe but Jacques foot on my wife thigh that had made her cough.

When I see Sonarika started coughing, Jacques immediately withdrew his foot and acted surprised and worried. 'Little bastard' I thought as he smiled at my wife when she stopped coughing. For the next few nothing happened and I thought Jacques was done with his funny business tonight but I was wrong. 

I see  his foot on my wife thigh and this time I see Sonarika didn't react. He slowly moved his foot between my wife thighs and I see sonarika unknowingly parted to allow his foot more access.

I felt his foot creeping up inch by inch towards my wife  pussy and it was getting harder and harder to control herself. Jacques was smirking at her knowing fully well that she was aroused yet, I see she couldn't do anything about it. I on the other hand was fighting a two fronted war, to control my arousal and keep my wife from realizing what the foreigner was doing to her that I know.

I see Sonarika  gaspeda little when Jacques hit the bulls eye. I looked up at her and she lied and told me that  on she chewed some chilies in the biryani. I simply nodded and continued eating. I see Jacques toe rubbing along the length of my wife pussy. 

Even though there were 2 layers of clothing separating his toe and my wife skin, it still sent a chill up my wife spin.

The most amusing and scary part of this if I dare say was that we were all talking to each other normally as if nothing unusual was happening. I felt goose bumps on my wife arms as Jacques toe found my wife clit and started wriggling on it.

It was getting difficult to put up this farce. I see she was barely eating, she was shivering occasionally and she was controlling a moan from erupting off my wife. mouth 

I knew she was close to cumming. I was afraid that if Jacques didn't relent.

Jacques started rubbing deeper and I see with each swipe of his toe along my wife pussy, the orgasm drew close. I see she curled her toes as jolt after jolt of orgasmic pleasure surged up her body. 

Just as was about to give in, I think to end this i stood up with my plate. Jacques stopped and they both looked at me.  I see sonarika scared and when I looked at Jacques I realized he was too but his foot was still resting against my wife pussy.

"I am done. The biryani was great sonarika." I said and walked inside the kitchen to keep the plate.but i stand near kitchen door to see what they do.

"What is wrong with you? Are you crazy?" I see Sonarika scowled at Jacques, pushing his foot away from her. He giggled and put his tongue out of his mouth tauntingly.

"Stop it." She said to Jacques and he simply nodded. I see Sonarika got up and walked inside the kitchen and got busy with the cleaning.

I and jack sat in the living room watching TV and chatting for a while and I think sonarika decided not to come lest Jacques tries something again. This was enough for tonight.

"Sonarika...Jacques is leaving. Could you come out please?" I called sonarika.

She walked back into the living room and saw Jacques standing near the door which had been opened.

"Thank you for the tasty biryani." Jacques said in his usual thick accent.

"The pleasure was all ours." I said as I and Jacques shook hands.
[+] 5 users Like satMOA75's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My wife - by satMOA75 - 29-01-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: My wife - by tweeny_fory - 30-01-2020, 02:44 AM
RE: My wife - by satMOA75 - 30-01-2020, 11:11 PM
RE: My wife - by r2413 - 30-01-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: My wife - by Blue - 30-01-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: My wife - by Rajarajan472 - 31-01-2020, 05:09 AM
RE: My wife - by satMOA75 - 31-01-2020, 11:49 PM
RE: My wife - by kamdev99008 - 01-02-2020, 04:23 AM
RE: My wife - by Blue - 02-02-2020, 11:55 PM