Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-4

“You all are showing very moderate progress. Despite my clear instruction, I am not being provided with the kind of work I expect from you all” Kiran roared in the meeting hall.

It was just after lunch when Kiran had called everyone for an emergency meeting. Vikrant along with all of his colleague was sitting while Kiran was parading around the meeting fuming with anger, as usual.

“Mam, team is showing sign of progress. I think they just need some more time to show visible results.” Vikrant sipped tea from his cup while his boss Prashant tried to soothe Kiran, who was on fire again.

“Sign of progress? Are you serious? Company don’t pay you to show sign, I need results.” Kiran take a pause and drink some water from her bottle and then she continue in a mild tone “Well, I have just gave presentation for our new project and I will travelling out of station for couple of days to meet the client.”

“Mam, we are so fortunate to get a chance to work with you.” Prashant tried to flatter Kiran.

“No need for such sweet words, such things don’t impress me. I just want all of you to work hard while I am not here. Am I clear?” Everyone shouted ‘yes mam’ except, Vikrant when Kiran asked.

“Vikrantttttttt” Kiran shouted at him when she noticed him lost in his thoughts.

Vikrant was thinking about the evening. Nazia had accepted his invitation to join him for a movie and he was thinking of the ways he was going to have fun with Nazia. He was startled when Kiran shouted for him and in haste, his hand moved awkwardly and the cup of tea, that he was holding was turned upside down and there was tea all over the table.

“What are you doing? Where are lost Vikrant?” Kiran was furious with Vikrant.

“I am sorry, So very sorry Mam” Vikrant apologize.

“I don’t want an apology. Just clean the table.” Kiran sain angrily.

“Mam, I will ask Pappu to clean all this mess” Vikrant tried to calm her down.

“Why Pappu? You have to clean your own shit. And you all can leave now while Vikrant will clean the table.” Kiran instructed.

“Okay Mam, I will clean it,” Vikrant said getting up from his chair.

“Where are you going?” Kiran asked.

“To fetch cleaning cloth” Vikrant replied innocently.

“Clean it with your handkerchief” Kiran ordered looking straight into Vikrant’s eyes.

"Mam!!!!! but......" Vikrant tried to say but Kiran cut him "I don't have whole day for this nonsense. Clean it ASAP"

Vikrant cleaned the table with his handkerchief while Kiran stood there grinning at him.

~

“Where you going?” Priyanka asked when she saw Vikrant going out.

Vikrant had showered after coming back to his house and quickly dressed up in shirt and jeans and was coming down the staircase when Priyanka saw him and asked.

“Going out for movie with my colleagues” Vikrant gave a sharp reply. He was in no mood to argue with Priyanka. He was still in a very bad mood due to humiliation he suffered in the office by Kiran.

“Colleagues? Or with that bitch, what her name was???? Ohhhh..yeah…Nazia. You are going with her, right?” Priyanka Probed.

“Bhabhiiiii…… you can speculate whatever you want.”

“So…..you are going to fuck that bitch now, are you bored of me? Tell me” Priyanka grabbed his arm.

“Its none of your business what I am going to do with Nazia.” Vikrant snapped back. He was in a very bad mood and Priyanka’s behaviour was not helping either.

“You used me. You had fun with me and now you are betraying me to fuck that cheap whore Nazia”

“Used you? I have not forced you for anything. You did everything with your consent and full sense so don’t play victim card with me.” Vikrant said, pushing Priyanka away.

“Suneel is coming back tonight, we still have few hours which we can spend together,” Priyanka said in a very seductive voice. She was desperate for Vikrant.

“Good for you, don’t wait for me. I may get late” Vikrant said as he inserted the key in the ignition of his bike.

“Call Nazia and cancel your plans with her else I will tell Suneel that you have molested me while he was on business tour” Priyanka threatened him.

Vikrant stop for few seconds, scratched with fingers on his forehead and then said to Priyanka “I don’t care. Say, whatever you want to say to your husband” and then he rode away.

~

“You can stay with me tonight if you don’t mind,” Vikrant said to Nazia. It was 10 minutes for 11 PM when they came out of the multi-flex.

“Yeah, that is the only option I have because hostel gate gets closed by 10 PM” replied Nazia, who was wearing a red shiny top with blue jeans.

Vikrant was so happy to hear that. Now that, Nazia was going to stay with him for the night, he thought that he would enough chance to seduce her and fuck her but his happiness was shortlived as his mobile started ringing. Vikrant’s shoulders dropped when he saw Kiran’s name flashing on his mobile screen. He received the call with disdain and as the Kiran spoke, Vikrant’s face turned pale.

“What happened? Why Kiran Mam had called at this time of night?” Nazia asked after Vikrant disconnected the call.

“You remember? She had informed us today in the meeting that she will be out of station for a couple of days for meeting with client.”

“hmmmm…..so whats the matter now?”

“She wants me to accompany her on this tour,” Vikrant said in a low and discouraged voice. Kiran had just crushed all his dreams to fuck Nazia tonight.

Vikrant rode silently back to his house. He asked Nazia to take rest while he quickly packed his bag and laptop. With a heavy heart he booked a cab for station while Nazia went to sleep in his cosy bed.

~

Kiran was waiting outside the station for Vikrant. As soon as she saw Vikrant, she ordered him to carry her bags and follow her. Kiran’s bags which were two in the quantity and weighted as if she had packed whole her belonging in those bags.

“Whats is my seat number Mam?” Vikrant asked after putting Kiran's luggage under her seat.

“We had just 1 confirm seat since I decided in the last minutes to take you with me,” Kiran said after sitting on her seat.

“What that mean?” Vikrant was so frustrated now. He was on brink of breaking down.

“You have to travel in general compartment” Kiran said without any expression and then she added “Train will leave in 2 minutes, now run and get into general compartment.”

‘I can't let her play with me like this. She will have to pay for her bitchy mean behaviour” Vikrant thought as he enter the overcrowded general compartment.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 31-01-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM