Best butt in bollywood
The fourth name out of the hat was the long legy 'Deepika Padukone' and I was off the next day to her house to evaluate some ass of her...

I knocked on the door a few times and rang the doorbell but there was no answer. I was just about to leave when Deepika Padukone answered the door. She was wearing a light grey and black sports bra type top. She had on a pair of baggy white pants with a grey thong hanging out.

"I was just about to leave," I said.

"Relax, relax, come on in," Deepika replied.

"So you really do dress like this," I commented.

"Are you complaining?"

"What? No way, not at all."

Deepika Padukone took me into her kitchen and offered me something to drink. When she reached up to grab a glass out of the cupboard, her baggy white pants fell down to her ankles.

"Well, would you look at that? How embarassing," Deepika said.

"Not at all, don't even think about pulling those pants back up. That right there is the reason I'm here and damn, what a reason," I responded.

"Well I'm more comfortable like this anyways," Deepika said stepping out of her pants. "But I'm even more comfortable like this," Deepika said as she pulled her top over her head and dropped it on the floor.

"Wow," I commented at the long body that stood before me just in a sexy grey thong, "I think I need that drink now."

Deepika passed me a glass of water which I quickly downed. The room was quickly heating up. I stared at Deepika's firm ass while she reached up to get another glass. Deepika spilled a little water on the floor, almost on purpose. She grabbed a cloth and slowly bent forward to wipe the water off the floor. I almost spat out my water at the sight of Deepika bending over.

"Do you know what would make me even more comfortable?" Deepika asked.

"What's that?"

"If I wasn't the only one without my clothes on."

I obliged Deepika and took off my shirt and pants. I stood there in just my boxers but Deepika raised her eyebrows and shook her head. I took the hint and pulled off my boxers so I was fully nude. Deepika pulled out a chair and motioned for me to sit down. Deepika straddled me then sat down, pushing her thong filled ass down onto my crotch. Deepika held my face and moved closer like she was going to kiss me but instead licked from my chin to my lips. The metal stud in her tongue ran across my lips as she did. Deepika put one of her hands over my eyes, slightly blocking my vision. The next thing I felt was Deepika blowing on my nipple and then biting it softly. My cock was rapidly growing as she did the same to my other nipple.

"Have you ever had a blowjob from a chick with a tongue ring?" Deepika asked.

"Actually I have, it's amazing," I replied.

"Well I'm going to ... blow ... those other blowjobs away," Deepika said.

Deepika knelt down in front of me and ran her tongue ring up the underside of my cock, real slow. She then held out her tongue and started slapping the head of my cock against her tongue. Deepika spat on my rod a few times and took it all into her mouth. She wrapped her mouth tightly so her tongue ring pressed against the base of my cock and then she started bobbing her head, almost fucking me with her mouth.

"Ohh ... ooooh fuck Deepika, ohhh my god, fuuuck," I moaned. I ran my hands
through her hair as she continued fucking me with her mouth. I kept waiting for her to take a breath but she didn't. Deepika kept this deep, fast paced blowjob going for several minutes. Finally she pulled away and took a deep breath.

"How was that?" Deepika asked, wiping the precum from her mouth.

"Simply amazing," I responded.

"Now it's time for the real good part," Deepika said.

"That wasn't it?"

"Are you kidding me? Lay down on the ground."

I laid down on the ground and Deepika straddled my face, rubbing her grey thong filled ass against my face. Deepika grabbed her glass of ice water off the counter and took an ice cube into her mouth. She wrapped her mouth around my cock, letting the ice cube melt, which made her metal tongue ring real cold.

"Ooooooh oooooohhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!" I moaned and moved around
uncomfortably.

Deepika just pressed her butt down harder in my face and kept sucking my cock, pressing that cold tongue ring against my warm shaft. I held onto Deepika's buns for support as she continued this incredible blowjob. The sensation of the cold against hot was extremely intense.

"Ahh fuck Deepika, ohhh god, OHHH FUCK!" I exclaimed as cum just pumped up out of my cock into Deepika's mouth. She kept sucking, swallowing the cum as it came out. She ran her tongue ring against the sensative head of my shrinking member and I almost had a headache from the intense sensation.

"I don't think I even need to ask if that was the best blowjob you've ever had," Deepika said.

"Ohhhh ohhh no you don't, fuuck!" I said, my heart still racing.

"Let's take this upstairs," Deepika said.

We headed upstairs and I made sure to follow her, to get a good long look at the way her firm ass moved as she walked. It had just the right amount of bounce to it and was accompanied by a tanned rock hard, lean body.

I grabbed Deepika around the waist and knelt down infront of her. I began kissing her toned abs, licking the grooves between her six pack. Deepika rubbed my shoulders as my hands wandered up her body and started massaging her ample breasts. I squeezed her tits between my fingers as I continued to lay kisses
onto her abs. I slid my head between her legs, pulled her grey thong to the side and began licking her moist clit.

"OHHHH! Oooohh baby, ooooohhhh oohhhh unnhhh yeeah," Deepika moaned as I sucked on her pussy.

I moved my hands up, groping her butt as I tongued her pussy. Deepika rubbed her breasts getting more and more wet. Her ass felt so good between my fingers that I slipped out from underneath her. I got behind Deepika and began kissing her firm butt. I peeled down her thong then buried my face between her cheeks. Deepika began rocking back and forth as I licked her sensitive anus.

"Gimme your cock, oooh you wanna fuck that ass? Unh huh, I know you do,"
Deepika said.

Deepika laid me down on the bed and climbed on top of me. I grabbed her hips and pushed my cock up, deep into her asshole. I held onto her hips and began pumping up into Deepika's ass.

"Ooohhhh yeeeah! Ohhhh ohhh yeeeah I like that, ohhh harder, ohhh it feels
good baby!" Deepika moaned.

"Look at your ass jiggle, ohhh fuck," I moaned. I slipped my hands underneath Deepika's ass so it smacked against my hands as she started bouncing on my rod. We held this position for another minute or so until Deepika got bored with it.

"Bend me over so you can fuck my ass real hard," Deepika demanded. Deepika got down on all fours on the bed and I approached her from behind.

"Oh here we go, stick it deep in my ass baby," Deepika moaned.

I pushed my cock deep into Deepika's ass, reaching forward and holding onto her shoulder as I stuffed her asshole with my large member. Deepika whimpered as she took it all in her ass.

"Oh yeeah fuck me like a whore, ohh yeah harder!" Deepika exclaimed.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Harder?" I asked, as my hand bounced off her firm ass.

"UNNNHHHHHH YEEEAH HARDER! HARDER!" Deepika exclaimed.

I grabbed Deepika's arm with one hand and her foot with the other for leverage as I just slammed into her asshole. The harder I fucked, the louder she moaned. I just slammed as hard as I could into her asshole.

"Ahhh yess Deepika, ohhh fuck! FUCK! FUCK!" I grunted as I just pounded deep into her ass.

"OHHHH! OHHHH! Ohhh yeeeah fuck my ass! Ohhh god! FUCK IT HARD! OH FUCK ME HARDER! UNNNHHH UNNNNHHHH YEEAH!" Deepika screamed.

"Oh fucking take it deep, hard like this, ohh shiiit!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"YEEEAH FUCKING SPANK MY ASS! Ohhh don't stop ohhh god ooohhhhh fuuuck my ass! FUUUUUCKK YES! Pull my hair, baby," Deepika moaned.

I reached forward and pulled Deepika's red hair back as I continued slamming
into her ass as hard as humanly possible. I held her hair with one hand and
SMACKED her ass with the other as I fucked her.

"Ohhh you're so good! FUUUCK! FUCK! Ohhhh god!" I grunted.

"COME ON! Ohhh yeeeah fucking harder! Fucking pound my ass! Ohhh god yess! POUND IT! POUND IT! COME ON POUND MY FUCKING ASS!" Deepika yelled.

I slowed down then laid flat on her stomach on the bed. I pushed my cock down into her asshole, almost sitting on firm behind. I grabbed onto her arms and started slamming into her asshole with long, deep, fast thrusts.

"UNNNH! UNNNH! UNNHH! OHHH FUUUCK! YES! Ohh don't stop! AHHHHH! AHHH! AHHHHHH YESSS FUCK THAT ASS!" Deepika screamed in ecstasy.

"Yeeeah fucking take it Deepika, ohhh fuuck yeeah!"

I laid forward, almost laying on top of her. Deepika turned her head to the side and I kissed her.

"Oh yeeah you fuck me hard, you fuck my ass harder then any ass you've
ever fucked, come on baby," Deepika said softly.

I got back up to my original position and continued slamming into Deepika's
asshole like she wanted.

"Like this? HUH? LIKE THIS!" I yelled.

"UNNHH YEEEEAH! Ohhhh fuck yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me!" Deepika moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"HARDER! HARDER! SMACK THAT ASS!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhh fuuck what an ass, ohhh fuck, I'm gonna blow!" I moaned.

"Wait, wait, don't cum yet," Deepika said.

I pulled out of Deepika and she got up off the bed. She bent over and put her grey thong back on. Deepika then leaned against the wall, sticking her thong filled ass out.

"Now cum, shoot that cum all over my ass," Deepika said.

"Oh I fucking will,"

I got real close to her firm ass then with a few strokes, shot several thick streams of cum all over Deepika's ass. Deepika stopped the cum from dripping down her thighs, and rubbed her around her beautiful backside.

"Whether I win or not, you can come back here anyday," Deepika said.

"I may just have to take you up on that offer," I replied.

Deepika accompanied me to the door and saw me on my way. Another great ass and another great fucking, the competition just keeps getting harder and
harder to judge and I'm not even halfway through.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 28-01-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Kakarotgokumui - 28-01-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by phantom_assassin - 29-01-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 04:07 PM