Best butt in bollywood
The third name out of the hat was ... 'KATRINA KAIF'. It wasn't long before I was off to evaluate one of the strong favorites in the contest, the hearttrob of millions KATRINA KAIF. I called her and informed her that i would be there the next day.

Next day I reached Katrina's house and rang the doorbell. Katrina answered the door in red belly shirt, a pair of tiny black shorts and open toed black high heels. I took a long look up her perfect long legs, which were tan and glistening, until we made eye contact.

"So, who have you had so far?" Katrina asked.

"Uhm, Vidya Balan and Malaika Arora" I answered.

"Well, that's some stiff competition."

"It sure is."

"Then we better not waste any time," Katrina said. She brought me into her living room, which was dimly lit. Stacy sat me down on a mauve colored couch with a rather large, low mahogany coffee table in front of it.

Katrina walked across the room to a stereo. She pressed some buttons then
turned up the volume. Katrina began walking towards me, swaying her slender hips and rubbing her hands all over her body. Katrina stepped up onto the table, moving with the music and man, could she move. Katrina spun around, her butt facing me. She teased taking off her shorts but then moved her hands up underneath her small red shirt and undid her bra. Katrina pulled her bra off from underneath her shirt and tossed it onto my lap. She then peeled her top up over her head. Katrina held her top across her breasts as she faced me. She leaned forward wrapping the shirt around the back of my head, winking and smiling. Katrina dropped her shirt and continued dancing on the table. She rubbed her hands up across her abs then over her perky pink nipples, getting them hard.

Katrina moved back and forth on the table, shaking her hips. She began
pulling down her shorts then stopped. She turned around with her butt facing
me as she leaned forward, pulling down her tiny black shorts, revealing a
tiny red thong. Katrina stepped out of her shorts, tossing them on the floor.
She stretched her arms high in the air and clenched her glutes, making her
ass cheeks jiggle slightly. I was starting to sweat now and my dick was
pressing against my jeans. Katrina swiveled her hips, shaking the magnificent
ass that sat nicely on top of those long lean legs. Katrina turned around, still
shaking her goods. She leaned forward, unzipping my fly, letting my cock
spring out of my boxers.

"Go ahead, baby, stroke that nice hard cock for me," Katrina said.

"As long as you keep dancing," I said.

Katrina rubbed her fingers up her long right leg as she stood back up. She
continued rubbing her hands all over her body, as she danced to the music.
I stroked away as she turned around and bent all the way forward, rubbing
her hands against her butt as she stood back up. Katrina placed her hands on
her hips, shaking her ass even more. Katrina danced for another minute or two
until she stepped off the table. She dragged the table across the room, far
away from me. Katrina walked towards me, still dancing. Katrina turned around
and bent forward so that her ass was just inches away from my face.

"Fuck that's perfect, oh fuck," I commented.

"Let me finish you off," Katrina said.

Katrina reached between her legs, grabbing my cock. She took over stroking me off while I just gazed at her perfect shaped ass. It didn't take long until I was cumming all over Katrina's hand. She gave me an extra few jerks just to make sure I was done. Katrina turned around, holding up her hand which was covered with my white cum. Katrina seductively licked the load of cum off her hand until it was all gone.

"Mmmmm, mmmmm, mmmmhhhh," Katrina moaned as she finished cleaning off her hand.

"Well, ahem, you're amazing ... I just gotta ask, how do you get your legs
so shiny like that? It just makes them look even better," I asked.

"Oh I guess I can let you in on my secret. It's honey flavored lubricant. I was messing around one day, got some on my leg and I've been using it ever since," Katrina explained.

"Honey? Do you mind if I take a lick?" I asked.

"Oh, go right ahead, I love when a man licks my legs."

I got down on my knees and began taking long slow licks up Katrina's calves. I would give them some deep kisses in between licks. Katrina began to moan softly. She wasn't lying at all about liking her legs being pleasured. Katrina soon sat down on the ground and I pulled off her long black high heels. I took Katrina's right foot in my hand and began sucking on her toes. While I sucked and tongued her toes, I massaged up her leg with my free hand.

"Ooooohhh oooooooh unnnhhhhh I like that," Katrina cooed.

I moved over to her left foot, giving it the same treatment. I looked up to see that Katrina was rubbing herself through her red thong. I could see the thong getting darker and wet. I lifted Katrina's left leg high in the air and began licking the underside of her thigh.

"Oh god ... ohh don't stop ... ohhh yeeeah," Katrina moaned a little louder.

"Mmmmmhh you like me licking up your long legs?" I asked.

"Ohhh I do ... ohhh lick me, ahhh fuck," Katrina moaned.

I switched to her right leg, massaging her calf as I licked around the inside of her thigh. I could smell the strong scent of Katrina's wet pussy as she kept rubbing herself. Katrina started moaning louder and shaking a little, like she was orgasm'ing just from me licking long legs. I kissed down the insides of her thighs, tasting the sweet honey lubricant.

"OHHHH FUUUCK! Ohhh yess! YES! OHHHH YES!" Katrina moaned loudly as she orgasmed.

The taste of Katrina's legs against my tongue and her moans had gotten me hard once again. Katrina got me to stand up. She inched close to me, still on her back. She lifted her legs up, bending slightly at the knees. Katrina grabbed onto my cock with her feet. She began moving her feet back and forth, tightly against my shaft.

"I want you to cum on my legs," Katrina said.

"Ohhh I will just keep this up," I moaned.

Katrina's luscious feet felt so good against my cock as I looked down at the finest pair of legs I've ever laid eyes on. Cum began oozing and dripping out of my cock down onto Katrina's calves. It dripped down onto her thighs.

"Fuuck ooohhh fuuuck!" I moaned.

"Yeeeah that cum feels so nice against my legs," Katrina said.

Katrina released her grip on my cock. She then stood up and lifted her left leg straight up in the air with incredible flexibility and managed to lick some of the cum off her leg. She did the same thing with her right leg then rubbed the rest of it onto her hands and licked it up.

"You've already cum twice and we haven't even gotten to my ass. The ass
that is going to win this competition," Katrina said.

"It just might," I responded.

I sat back down in the chair and pulled Katrina's butt into my face. I pressed my face against her ass for a few moments then pulled down her red thong. I spread Katrina's ass cheeks apart and began licking the rim of her anus. Katrina began to moan softly as I hit the right spots. I licked my index finger and started working it into her butt. Katrina moaned a little louder and began rubbing her clit. I grabbed the flesh of her firm ass between my fingers and kissed it. I gave it a few light smacks then went back to burying my face between her buns. I tongued her asshole then worked two fingers in. Soon it was three fingers and Katrina was moaning real loud.

"Ohhh fuck, just fuck me, just stick that cock in my ass," Katrina moaned.

Katrina sat down on my cock, sticking it first into her pussy. She held it there for a few seconds then stood up. My rod was dripping wet from her pussy then Katrina lowered her asshole around my cock, gripping it like a vice. She leaned forward, her ass pushed out right there in front of me as she started moving it up and down on my rod.

"Ahhh fuck, Katrina, fuck, your ass looks so nice," I moaned and gave her butt a nice spank.

"Unnnhhhuhhh ooohhh fuck my ass ooooooohhhhh YES! Unnnhhh!" Katrina moaned and started to bounce faster. She began playing with her clit, adding to her stimulation.

"Oh fuck Katrina, fucking ride that cock! OHHH FUUCK!" I moaned. I gripped
Katrina's little buns and start bucking my hips up, slamming up into her ass.

"Unnnnhhhhhh ahhhhhhh ahhhhhhh oooooohh yeeeah baby!" Katrina moaned.

"Ah shit, I need to slam into that ass," I said.

Katrina stood up and walked to the middle of the room where there was nice thick rug over the carpet. Katrina got down on all fours, sticking out her beautiful ass. She rubbed her pink asshole, looking over her shoulder at me with a wicked smile. I bent down behind Katrina, rubbing and admiring her tanned backside. I rubbed my piece against her buns then used Katrina's same trick of sticking it into her pussy to get it all wet. I pushed into Katrina's ass and then got a firm hold on it. My thumbs pressed into the flesh of her perfect sized round buns.

"Yeeeeah! UNNNHHHH! Unnnnhhhhuhhhh oohhh fuuuck me! Ohhhh fuck my ass! OHHHHHH FUUUCK!" Katrina moaned.

"Ohhhh fuuuck look at that butt ... ohhh fuck!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ooohhhh fuck me harder!" Stacy moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhh fuck that looks good!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Unnnnhhhh yeeeah fuuuck that ass! Oooohh FUUUCK!" Katrina screamed. She leaned forward, resting her face and elbows down against the ground. I grabbed onto her hips, getting the most support I could and started pounding into the leggy blond.

"Oooohhhh ooooohhh god! Yeeah ... yeeeah ... oooohh fuuuck YEEEEAH!" Katrina moaned as she grabbed onto the rug, clenching her fists.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Fuuuck Katrina, fuck!" I moaned in pure enjoyement. I stood up on my feet, my knees bent. I leaned forward, resting my hands on the ground so I was pretty much mounted on Katrina's ass. I just pumped and humped her perfect backside.

"AHHHHHHH! AHHHH FUUUUCK ME! YES! YES! OOOOOHHH FUCK YES!" Katrina moaned.

"Ahhh I fucking love it!" I screamed.

I stayed like this for a few more moments, humping her butt. Katrina then laid completely face down on the ground and I knelt down, slightly below her ass. I spread her ass cheeks apart and wedged my cock deep into her asshole. I held the flesh of her buns tight as I thrusted into her asshole the best
that I could.

"Ooooohhh yeeeah I fucking like that! Ohhh fuuck!" Katrina moaned, looking over her shoulder and watching me fuck her butt.

"Ohhh fuuck that looks sooo good!" I moaned.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

I just couldn't resist the urges to bring my hand down onto her firm ass
and Katrina wasn't complaining.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Ohhh god keep on fucking that ass ... ohhhhh fuuck unnhhhh yes!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Oh fuck Katrina I can't last much longer, it's too good!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Mmmmhhh I can't wait to feel your hot cum on my ass!"

I picked Katrina up and leaned her against the wall. I held onto her waist and gave her some long, slow thrusts. I then pulled out and had the perfect target right in front of me. I went left to right, spraying my big load of white cum all over Katrina's firm ass.

"Ohhh fuuck yeeeah!" I commented as I looked at my cum dripping down her
tan buns.

Katrina spread the cum all over her ass, really rubbing it in while I caught my breath. Katrina put her bra and thong back on while I got dressed as well. Katrina got real close to me, leaning in to kiss me but she grabbed my hands and moved them around and onto her ass.

"I think you've got a winner but you go and enjoy the rest of the so called competition," Katrina said, getting into a long smooch.

"Believe me, I will," I replied then headed out of her house, another
evaluation complete.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 28-01-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Kakarotgokumui - 28-01-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by phantom_assassin - 29-01-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 02:25 PM