Best butt in bollywood
It was time to find out who would be number two to get judged and evaluated. I reached into the hat with now nine names and pulled out a piece of paper. I unfolded it and it read VIDYA BALAN. The DIRTY PICTURE girl. I spoke with Vidya on the phone and she said she's got nothing but time. was then off the next day morning to see what Vidya Balan had to offer. I arrived at a modest looking house in a suburb of Andhra. Vidya answered the door in a green bikini top and a wrap covering down to her knees. She looked just as I had remember her on TV with the black hair. Vidya was pretty normal in height about 5'5" but she had these real big breasts and a rock hard body.

"Nice to meet you, Sachin, I'll show you around later but now we're going to the beach," Vidya said.

"The beach?" I asked.

"Yes, I'm going to demonstrate to you why I have the best ass out of all the women. I can get anyone to do anything that I want just by showing them my beautiful huge rock hard ass," Vidya said.

"That's cool but can I see it first before we go?" I asked.

"Get down on your knees," Visual said. I got right down on my knees. Visual turned around and took off her wrap exposing her beautiful behind.

"Kiss my ass motherfucker," Vidya said aggresively. I leaned in and planted some kisses right on her tanned buns. Teri then wrapped up and I got back up to my feet.

"That should be enough to hold you over until later," Vidya said.

"Damn, damn, damn, well let's get going so we can get back soon."

Vidya drove us to a local beach which was fairly crowded but not overly packed. As soon as we started passing people, I could see their eyes checking out Vidya. While the wrap covered her ass, her 37 double D's were right out there in a skimpy green bikini top. We walked past some teenagers on the beach. A few steps later, Vidya stopped and whispered to me, "Watch this and be amazed." Vidya walked back over to the two teenage boys and introduced herself. She quickly flashed them some ass by lifting up her wrap. The teens were going crazy. Vidya told them to meet her in the men's washroom.

"What was that all about?" I asked Vidya.

"Just wait and see the power of my ass," Vidya responded.

We walked around some more then headed over to the men's washroom where the two teens were eagerly waiting. "If you wanna see my ass then pull down your pants," Vidya instructed. The two teens did as she said and they were sporting wood. Vidya took off her shall and turned around, giving them a full view of her big hard backside. "Would you like to smack those dicks against my ass?" Vidya asked. Of course the teens wanted to do that. "Then you on the left, if you suck your friend off, I'll let both of you rub those dicks against my butt until you cum," Vidya explained.

Oh that's pure evil, I thought to myself. The teens were very reluctant but wanted Vidya's ass. The one slowly bent down in front of the other! He was gonna do it! Vidya smacked him in the back of the head and laughed as we walked out of the bathroom.

"I told you," Vidya said.

"Wow, that was ... well, hilarious," I responded.

"I'll give you one more demonstration, come with me," Vidya said.

We walked back to the beach. Vidya got me to stand at a distance as she went out onto the sand in the middle of the crowd. Vidya set down her towel and I saw her reach into her bag. She pulled out a bottle of suntan lotion.

"Help!" She yelled out, "I need someone to rub this lotion on my ass!" About twenty or thirty guys quickly formed a crowd around Vidya. "I'll let the highest bidder rub this lotion on my butt," Vidya informed the crowd. They all started bidding and the value kept rising and rising until it was well over 10,000! Over a thousand rupees just to rub some lotion on her ass! When the bids started to trail off, Vidya waved me over. I walked over and stood next to Vidya.

"I'm sorry guys, it looks like my lotion boy is back but thanks for the thought. Feel free to watch, though," Vidya said with a smirk. She handed me the bottle of suntan lotion and bent down on all fours. I squirted a generous amount of lotion into my hands and began rubbing it all over her large ass.

It felt so good in my hands, her huge, thick booty being covered with slick lotion. Not one person left, they all watched and I knew they'd be fantisizing about it later. We laid on the beach for an hour or two, talking about Vidya's past in movies. Vidya talked about other things she's been able to get by flashing some ass. Free clothes, free meals, a big discount on her car, anything you can think of just by showing some ass.

"How about we get back to your place and you can give me some of that ass?" I asked.

"I hate to spoil the whole contest for you because the other girls ain't got shit on me baby," Vidya responded.

"You think so?"

"I know so."

"Well you've got your chance to prove it, let's go."

With that we got our things and left. Vidya didn't put her wrap back on, instead she just let everyone gawk at her thong filled butt as we walked back to the car. It was a short ride back to Vidya's house. I made sure to follow her in, with my eyes locked on her big gorgeous backside the whole time. Once we got up to her bedroom, Teri rubbed her fingers down my face then shoved me.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"I've gotta prove this is the best ass? Give a fucking break, you've seen, you know its the best!" Vidya yelled.

"I'm not sure yet," I responded. Vidya shoved me against the wall.

"You've seen it, you KNOW its the best!" Vidya said.

"We can find out if you just calm down," I said and Vidya smacked me across the face.

"Don't tell me to fucking calm down! You aren't man enough to take my ass!" Vidya yelled.

"Oh yeah?"

"YEAH!"

I grabbed Vidya and sat down, holding her over my knee.

*SPANK*

I rattled her big round ass with a hard spank.

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

I just turned her ass bright pink with some hard spanks.

"Is that all you got?" Vidya asked.

*SPANK*

I ripped Vidya's thong out of her ass and then threw her down face first onto the bed. I spread her butt cheeks and spat a few times on her asshole. Vidya Balan tried to crawl forward but I grabbed her around the waist and pushed my cock deep into her asshole. Teri stopped squirming.

"Well fuck you got it, I guess you are man enough, so go right ahead and fuck my ass," Vidya conceded. I laid forward, sprawled on top of Vidya and I started bucking my hips, pumping in and out of her tight asshole. Vidya spread her legs apart a little as I humped her ass.

"Yeeah Vidya, you fucking like that cock pounding your ass?" I moaned.

"UNNNNNHUUUUH! UNNNHUH! FUUUCK IT HARDER! FUCK MY ASS! Ooooohhhh god fuck my ass ... ohhh yeeeah! Fuuuck yeah!" Vidya moaned loudly.

Vidya's ass was so nice and round to bounce off of and made a loud smack each time my pelvis crashed into her buns as I slammed into her asshole.

"Oh yeah take it hard Vidya," I moaned as I pulled back on her hair a little.

"Ahhhhh fuuck! AH! AH! Ooooohhh soo hard! Yeeah fuck that ass, baby!
Oh god fuck it good! Mmmmmmhhh mmmhhhhhh unnnnhuuhhhhh!" Vidya moaned.

"You wanna taste your ass, Vidya?"

"Mmmmmmhhh yes!"

I pulled out of Vidya then stood up. vidya got up and dropped to her knees in front of me. She grabbed my balls with one hand then started sucking away on my cock, tasting her own ass.

"How's that taste?"

"The best of course!" Vidya said. She pulled off her bikini top and began rubbing the head of my cock against her big spiking nipples.

"Oh fuck I wanna look at those while I fuck your ass," I said. Vidya laid down on her back on the bed. I dove into her pussy, tasting her sweet juices.

I then slid my cock into her wet pussy, getting it real wet. I knelt down and lifted Vidya's legs in the air. Vidya lifted her ass up and I pushed my cock back deep into her asshole. I held her legs as I started pumping into her ass.

"Oooohhh yeah fuck my ass Matt! Fuuuck it hard! Fuuuck it baby fuck it! Ohhh! ohhh! ohhhh like that!" Vidya moaned hard and she started fondling her massive breasts.

"Let me feel those titties," I moaned. I leaned and grabbed onto her milk jugs. They were very big but I just held on as I hammered that ass of hers.

"Ahhhh! Ahhhhh fuck! Ohhhh mmmmhhh yeeah harder! HARDER! Harder harder motherfucker! That's bettr. even harder ooooohhh FUCK!" Vidya moaned as I kept picking up the tempo, pounding her ass. I let go of Vidya's melons and grasped her thighs so I could tear into her ass like she wanted me to. I watched her butt jiggle with each hard thrust into her asshole.

"I need a better view of that ass," I said.

Vidya rolled over onto her side with my cock still wedged up her ass. That gave me a great view of her big round booty as I slammed into it.

"I'm gonna win!" Vidya exclaimed

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"You just worry about taking it!" I said.

"Then give it to me, baby! Ohhh fuuuck yeah give it to me!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"Yeah fucking spank my ass harder!"

*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*
*SPANK*

"You gonna cum, baby? I bet you are!" Vidya moaned.

"Ohh fuuck I am Vidya, I'm gonna fucking cum on those big tits too!"

"You better have a lot of fucking cum to cover these!"

"Yeeah I've big fucking load saved up from tapping this fine ass!"

I pulled out and quickly moved up to Vidya's chest, spraying my cum all over her huge tits. Vidya closed her eyes, just feeling the hot jizz splash against her boobs. I shook the last bit of cum out of my cock onto Vidya's breasts. Vidya rubbed the cum all around her tits, making those giant melons glisten with jizz.

"Mmmmhhh that looks good ... I want you to fuck these titties when you can get hard again," Vidya said.

"No."

"What'd you mean, no?"

"Normally I would but this is all about your ASS so I'm gonna fuck those big round buns!"

"Huh?"

"I'm gonna slide my cock between your buns, just like a tit fuck."

"Oh god that sounds so good."

I laid Vidya down on her stomach and straddled her big beautiful ass. I nestled my cock between her thick ass cheeks then pressed them together. There was a little more room between them then Vidya's cheeks. I starting pumping back and forth between her buns.

"Ohh yeeah fuck those buns, baby, yeeeah," Teri moaned.

I thrusted in and out of Teri's buns for a few nice minutes or so before I started to near climax. I slowed down a little, trying to build up a nice big batch of cum worthy of her ass.

"Oh fuck Vidya, fuck I'm gonna blow," I moaned.

"Let me feel it!"

I pulled out and with a few jerks of my rod, unloaded with cum all over Vidya's big round ass. It was like marking her huge voluptuous ass done. Evaluation complete. Visual played with the warm jizz as I took a good long look at her ass. Afterall, this was a competition.

"So do you think I'm gonna win?" Vidya asked.

"I can't say. All I can say is I don't see how you could've done any better," I replied.

I gave Vidya's ass one good squeeze before I left...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 28-01-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Kakarotgokumui - 28-01-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by phantom_assassin - 29-01-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 04:07 PM