Best butt in bollywood
I Put the names of those 10 girls written in a chit and took random one out of it and it had Malaika Arora. I phoned Malaika and she gave me the directions to her house. She also said that she would leave the keys of her house under the doormat in case she wasn't home. So here I was outside Malaika's house to judge the best butt. I rang the doorbell several times but there was no answer. I looked under the mat and found the keys. I let myself into the lavish great looking house. I saw Malaika's shoes and car keys on the table. I thought she must be home. I walked into the living room and kitchen and couldn't find her. I heard a noise coming from the gym arena and I headed down to check it out.
When I walked downstairs, I stopped in awe as I saw Trish doing lunges in
a pair of white spandex shorts and little t-shirt. She was working so hard
doing the lunges and her shapely butt looked so good.

"So that's how you keep that ass in shape?" I commented.

"Oh! You're here!" A startled Malaika said.

"Don't stop, I'll just sit back here and admire the view," I said.

"I'm almost done, just some more squats," Malaika responded.

Malaika began doing squats with her ass facing in my direction. I could see

her toned buns stretching out the spandex in impressive fashion. The working out and the right small amount of fat back there gave Malaika's ass a real nice round look. I started to sweat a little as I watched Malaika do squat after squat. After about ten minutes, Malaika grabbed a towel and a bottle of water. We headed back into kitchen where she had a protein drink after her workout.

"As soon as I heard about this contest, I knew I had to be in it and I'm gonna win" Malaika said.

"You think so? There are lot of asses involved" I said.

"I know. I know, but I'm a girl of few quirks but my major quirk is that I'm obsessed with my ass. I have got to have the best ass and I work it constantly. All the outfits I pick out for anywhere, they all have to do with how my butt looks in them. I even find myself everytime in magazine and critiquing how my ass looked" she explained.

"Well it certainly has paid off but how are you going to use this chance to convince me, the judge, that you have the best butt?"

"You're going to come upstairs and help me pick out clothes for the road. A pair of jeans, and a bikini. How does that sound?"

"Sounds great, let's get going."

We headed upstairs to Malaika's bedroom where I took a seat on the edge of the big bed. Malaika went into her large walk in closet and emerged wearing a pair of tight dark blue jeans and carrying a pair of light blue jeans in her hand. Malaika turned around showing me her fantastic butt packed in her jeans.

"How's it look? Does it look good?" Malaika asked.

"Looks real good, nice and tight. Makes me want to spank it. I replied.

"Go right ahead, do what you need to do."

Malaika bent forward a little and I SPANKED her butt. I tried to grab a handful of flesh but her jeans were so tight that I couldn't get a good grip on her butt.

"Real good, now let's see those other jeans" I said.

Malaika slowly pulled down here jeans in front of me, giving me a great view of her butt in a little black thong. She smiled and put the other jeans. She walked back in front of me and turned around, modeling this pair.

"Fuck Malaika, those real good" I commented.

"Does it make you wanna spank it?"

"No, it makes me wanna feel it."

"Well, go ahead then."

I rubbed Malaika's thighs jeans against her skin. I rubbed her butt, feeling her ass in my hand. I bend her forward and touch her toes. Her jeans were almost ripping around her round ass. I stood up and my erection was noticeable. I couldn't contain myself so I pulled it out and began rubbing it against jean covered ass.

"Oh fuck, this feels good" I said. She unbuckled my jeans, pulled it down and started to rub her butt for a little and grabbed my dick in her hand. She let the drop off precum fall on her jeans. She then turned around and knelt down, taking my cock in her mouth.

"Ohhh baby, ohhh Malaika" I moaned as she sucked on my rod.

Malaika stroked the shaft of my cock while ducking away on the head with her soft juicy lips. I ran my hands through her bond hair as she began taking more and more into her mouth. Malaika would tease me with her tongue, going real slow at first. But then she would pick up the speed, rapidly sucking on my cock and taking it deep into her mouth. She used her free hand to rub my balls at the same time.

"Oh fuck Malaika, I'm gonna cum!" I warned her but she didn't respond to the warning. She just kept on sucking. I jolted forward sending a load of cum into the back of her throat. Malaika barely flinched and kept on sucking. My knees we shaking as I let out a second squirt of jizz into her mouth. I stumbled back and leaned against the side of the bed, my knees weak. About another minute past until Malaika removed my cock from her mouth, clean of cum and not a trace of cum in her mouth. When Malaika for down on all fours, my choice had been made. I stopped her and got down behind her. I began rubbing her pussy through the jeans.

"Ooooohhhhh ooohhh kro doing that Sachin, oooohhh that feels.... Ohhh yeah like that" Malaika moaned softly.

Malaika began rocking back and forth, starting to moan louder as I rubbed her clit through the jeans. I had hit the right spot and I kept going at it. Malaika started running her hands through her hair, messing it up as she moaned louder.

"Aaahhh fuuck! Oooohhh yeeahhh! OOHHH FUCK ME RIGHT NOW! Fuck my pussy! Come on right now!" Malaika demanded.

I brought both my hands down onto Malaika's ass and they smacked loudly against the jeans. I removed her jeans and thong along with it, down to her knees. Malaika's pussy was just dropping wet and looking so good. I took a couple of got long licks of her pussy, tasting her sweet nectar. I then picked her up and laid her on her back on the bed. I pulled her jeans all the way down. Malaika moved forward and grabbed my cock.

"Stick it now! Come on!" Malaika demanded.

Sher spread her legs apart and I moved in close. My cock slid right into her wet pussy. I leaned forward, resting my hands on the bed for leverage as I began pumping into Malaika. I started down at her large boobs, watching them bounce each time I slammed into her. 

"Oh god! OHH YES! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! OHHHH FUCK THAT'S THE WAY! UNNNNHHHNHH YESSSSS YESSSS YESSSS! Malaika moaned.

"Oh yeah malaika, oh you feel so good, you're so amazing" I moaned.

"Mmmmmmhhhhoooohhhhh just fuck me! Just fuck me real fucking hard! Yeeeaaahhhh let me feel those balls slap against my asss! Ooohhhh fuuuuccckkkk that's it!" Malaika moaned.

I held Malaika's legs as I started pumping into her faster and faster. My balls almost hurt as they slammed so hard against Malaika's pussy. When I heard Malaika moan the loudest, I stopped. I pulled out and just rubbed the tip of my cock against her wet pussy. Malaika scowled, wanting more. I smiled then pushed my cock back in and start slamming into her.

"YYEEAAHH SACHIN! OHHH FFFUUUCCCKKK YEAH! Give it to me baby! Fuck that pussy! Ahhhh fuuucckk yyeeaahh!" Malaika moaned, going through another orgasm.

"Ohh shirt! Trish, ohh I'm gonna cum again!" I moaned

"Don't stop fucking me, don't stop".

"But I'm gonna fucking cum!"

"Shoot in me, it's OK, shoot your cum inside me!"

"You're..??"

"Hell yeah! I don't wanna rin this body or my ass!"

I held my cock deep inside of Malaika and exploded with cum deep inside. Ohhhh it was an incredible feeling. Malaika just smiled, enjoying the feeling. I pulled out and my cock rapidly shrunk down

"So light blue jeans it is. Malaika asked.

"What's next?" I asked.

"I need a bikini just in case. I'll be right back, don't go."

"I'll be right here waiting" I said.

Malaika went back into her closet for few minutes while I rested on bed. Malaika emerged with few bikini's in her hand. She set them down on bed then walked around in front of me. Malaika was in an amazing bikini. The bottom of a plain black thong while the top was black and white stripes. She turned around, bent forward, sticking out her butt.

"This is the first one" Malaika said.

"Fuck the rest. This is the one!  THIS IS THE ONE! Fuck Malaika, I need to get in that ass, I need to have that ass!" I said

"Oh yeah?"

"You do want to win don't you?"

"Oh I have no objections, I've just been wondering what's taken you so long. Dive in" Malaika said.

I grabbed two handfuls of Malaika's ample tanned buns. She clenched her glutes st first, showing me how toned here butt was. I jiggled some of the flesh between my fingers then covered her buns with deep kisses. I pressed my tongue between her ass cheeks, touching her black thong with the tip of my tongue. I then pressed Malaika's buns together against my tongue. They tasted so good, just the right amount of flesh. I slowly began to piel down here thong, leaving her ass bare. I noticed her thong was wet from her pussy. I licked the thong testing her juices. I spread ass cheeks apart and began licking her little asshole.

"OOoOhh baby lick it, ooohhh yeah, lick my asshole, ohh god, ohh God, ohhh goddd!" Malaika moaned, starting to squirm a bit. I picked her up and took her to bed. I laid down on my back and Malaika straddled my face, squishing her soft butt down against my face. I buried my tongue back into her asshole. Malaika began grinding her ass back and forth against my face as I licked her asshole.

"Fuccckkk that feels so good, ohhhh fucking lick it baby, mmmmpppp yeah I love that fucking feeling" Malaika moaned.

She leaned forward and began stroking my cock which was nearly hard again. Once it was hard, I needed to feel my cock inside of it. I have her butt a light snack and malaika got down on all fours on bed. I approached her from behind, rubbing her asshole, keeping it ready. I pushed the head of my cock into Malaika's ass. It was right but not much. Malaika was relaxed and ready for it. I pushed my cock deep into her ass and pulled it out. I did that a few more times slowly before I started pumping into her ass.

"Unnnnnhhhuuunnnnn..... Uuuhhhnnnn fuuccckk my ass... Come on Each in do it to me right... ohhhh yyeaahhh! I can take it harder baby! Malaika moaned.

"Harder? You say just right things" I moaned as I stated pumping faster into her. My balls slapped against her warm wet pussy with each thrust.

"Faster.... Aaahhhh fuuuccckkkk faster baby ..... Yyyeeehhh!!" Malaika moaned.

"SMACK"
"SMACK"
I laid a solid smack into Malaika's buns and held a handful of flesh in my hand. I held both the buns as I drilled Malaika's doggy style in that ass.

Mmmmmhhhh fuck you like my ass right? It feels good? Does it look good? Ohhh fuck me ohhh for ohhh fuuuccckkk does it look good?" Malaika asked through her moans of ecstasy.

"SMACK"
"SMACK"

"It looks fucking incredible and it feels even better!"

"Let me get on top, baby, let me ride that cock"

I laid down on my back and Malaika climbed on top of me. Malaika brushed her hair out of her face. I held my cock in place as Malaika lowered her asshole down onto it. She sat down all the way, her buns, squishing against my thighs. Malaika grinded back and forth, making sure my rod was firmly up her ass.

"Grab it" Malaika said, taking my hands and placing them on her ass. I did as she said, grabbing the flesh of her butt. Malaika started riding me, bouncing on it.

"Ahhhh yyyeeaahhhh uuuhhhhhnnnnhhhh that feels great! oH GOD! MY ASS OH FuuccK IT! FUCCCKKK YES! FUCK THAT'S GOOD!" Malaika moaned loudly.

"Come on, Malaika, ride that cock" I said as I laid a good snack on her ass.

"Ohhhhhh fuuuccckkk I'll ride it hard!uuuuhhnnnhhhh I'll ride it great! Yeeaahhh I'm gonna fucking win this contest oooohhhh fuck I'm!"

"Holy fuck I need to see that ass before I cum"

I picked up Malaika and bent her over the side of the bed. Malaika rested her elbows on the bed as I soaked hard into her ass. I knew I was about to cum so I just grabbed onto her slim hips and slammed.

FUCK! FUCK! FFUUCCKK YEEEAH! FUCK MY ASS! OOOHHHH GOD FUCK MY ASS!" Malaika moaner loudly, her pussy dripping.

"Oh fuck Malaika, ohhh you're ass is go good"

"Keep fucking! Unnhhh god fuck that ass!"

"Shit! I'm gonna cum!"

"On my ass, baby"

I pulled out and unloaded several thick streams of cum onto Malaika's ass. I tried to give some to both buns but it was a near uncontrollable climax. SLAP! SLAP! I slapped my cock against her cum covered ass! I pushed my cock back into her ass one last time before it went limp. Malaika then sucked the cum off it and rubbed my load all around her ass.

So how does my ass look now? Malaika asked

"Now it's perfect" I replied.

"Good but I have one last surprise for you that is going to guarantee victory" she said and walked into her closet 

"I don't know how you can too that bikini" I said as I was looking at her cum covered butt swaying side to side. Several minutes passed until Malaika walked with a long black coat and  a black cowboy hat. I was confused to say the least. She placed the cowboy hat on my head then walked few steps away from me. She undid the jacket, turned around, doing the jacket to the floor. Malaika smiled as my jaw dropped. She walked towards me and turned, sticking out her thing filled butt. Her skin was slick and she had oiled it up nicely. Malaika grabbed my face and buried it in her cleavage.

I'm sure they are very attractive but it's all about the butt today" Malaria said as laid down on the bed on her stomach. "I wasn't you to fuck my ass. Stick that cock between my buns and just fuck" Malaika said.

I already cum three times so far but my cocj was right back up at attention at the sight of Malaika's bun. I straddled her ass and wedged my cock between her buns. I then pressed her buns together against my cock and began pumping in and out.

"How's that feel? I bet it looks good" Malaika said.

"Mmmphh high fuucckk can't take it. Sooo good."

"Keep going, yeeaahh fuck my buns... Yeah I bet that cock feels so good between my ass cheeks"

"So amazing... Ohhhh fuck!"

"Yeah fyck my ass until your cum"

"I'm about to, these buns are so hot"

I pumped a few more times until I just couldn't take anymore. I kept pumping as cum just dripped out of my cock into Malaika's ass.

"Fuuccckkk! I moaned loudly as the last bit of cum dripped out of my cock. I rolled over and laid down on the bed in exhaustion.

"There's just nothing else I can do but you go fuck those nine other women and if you can honestly say someone else has a better ass and can use it better, I can live with it because I think I have won it. Malaika said.

"I think you do but I've gotta be fair" I said.

"And you've to leave. I have a plane to catch" Malaika said.

Malaika walked back into her closet to get changed giving her ass a little extra sway. I grabbed my clothes, got dressed and stumbled out of her house.

One down and nine more are waiting as I drove back to my house.

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 28-01-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Kakarotgokumui - 28-01-2020, 11:12 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 03:20 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by phantom_assassin - 29-01-2020, 03:38 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Delhidevil2021 - 29-01-2020, 08:14 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 08:53 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 11:46 AM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 02:25 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 03:32 PM
RE: Best butt in bollywood - by Actress_fetish - 29-01-2020, 04:07 PM