Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-8_EPISODE-1

“Good Morning honey” Vikrant heard Priyanka bhabhi’s voice as soon as he opened his eyes. She was lying on his left side and was moving her fingers over his chest. Last night Rahul left after Vikrant fucked Priyanka on the dining table.

Priyanka was so horny last night that as soon as Rahul went away, she pushed Vikrant on the same the sofa where Rahul was sitting and rode his cock until he cummed in her pussy. Before sleeping they had another round of streamy sex on Priyanka’s bed and finally when they slept it was almost morning.

“Good morning Bhabhi Jaan” Vikrant said and kissed her.

“Last night was fun,” Priyanka said as her hand slowly crossed his stomach to reach out to his dick.

“I love you for how you come up with situations which add lots of adventure to sex.” She added.
Vikrant was thinking of fucking Priyanka in doggy style and then to leave for the office, suddenly
get distracted by his mobile ringtone. He saw Priyanka bhabhi taking his dick in her mouth as when he saw Nazia’s name flashing on his mobile's screen.

“Hi, Good morning N…” Vikrant was about to say her name but he did not want Priyanka bhabhi to get suspicious so he purposefully avoided taking her name.

“Good Morning Vikrant, I will be at the bus stop right in half an hour,” Nazia said spiritedly. Her voice seemed so sweet and so sensual to Vikrant.

“Don’t worry, I will pick you up on time, bye” Vikrant said and disconnected the call.

“Are you going somewhere?” Priyanka asked when she saw Vikrant getting up.

“Office, bhabhi , Office. I am getting late” Vikrant said getting out of the bed.

“It just 8 AM and you always leave at 9 AM, we can have a round of morning sex then you can go,” Priyanka said in a very sexy voice.

Vikrant looked at Priyanka, she looked so horny. She was looking at his dick with hunger in her eyes. He took a few steps towards the bed but then Nazia’s face flashed in her mind. ‘Priyanka Bhabhi is all mine now, I can fuck any time but I can't afford to disappoint Nazia if I want to seduce to her” Vikrant thought.

“Bhabhi, there is a very important meeting in the office today and I have promised a lift to my colleague so I cant get late in any case. Don’t mind I will compensate you for it in tonight” Vikrant winked and left Priyanka bewildered.

~

Vikrant was at the bus stop on time but he had to wait for another  20 minutes for Nazia to come. She was dressed in a red suit and grey colour legging. She was heavily blessed on her chest so her suit was quite very tight on boobs. Vikrant guessed her boobs to be size 36 while her meaty ass must be 38.

[img][Image: 134429283_nazia.png][/img]

“Sorry I’m late, you know I have to share bathroom in the hostel” Nazia said apologetically after she take the pillion seat.

“It's fine with me…….well….You are looking so pretty” Vikrant wanted to use the word ‘Sexy’ but he will be too much to use that word so soon so he said pretty instead.

“Thank you” Nazia as she kept her hand on his shoulder for support.

Vikrant never enjoyed riding a bike as much as he just had when Nazia sat behind him on his bike. He drove efficiently and they were in the office well on time.

~

Prashant (Boss) called Vikrant and all his colleague one by one in his office to give them new files to work on and to explain the kind of work they needed to do. Vikrant was the first one to go to his boss’s cabin while Tanya was the last one. Vikrant noticed that Tanya spended more time in boss’s cabin then the rest of his colleague.

~
“May I come in Mam” Vikrant asked as he knocked. Just after lunch, Kiran, his Head of department’s had called him in her office.

“You didn’t bring you file with you?” Kiran asked sternly after she saw him entering her cabin empty-handed.

“I am working on it Mam” Vikrant replied politely.

“Working on it? What do you mean by working on it?” Kiran raised her voice.

“Prashant Sir (His boss) had given me the file in morning only. I have almost finished working on it” Vikrant tried to convince Kiran.

“Almost? Really? You are just a loser, can't even work properly. If you will continue to work at this speed than I think you have to search for another job soon.” Kiran was in full mood to humiliate him.

“Sorry Mam, just give me 1 more hour. After 1 hour file will be your table.” Vikrant pleaded. He definitely did not want to lose his job especially In such time when there was a job crisis in-country due to economic slowdown.

“You better get that file ready in 1 hour, now make a hot cup of coffee” Kiran ordered her. There was a room attached to her cabin where there was a queen size bed and other essential stuff like coffee maker, as sometime Kiran used to work till take and some time she used to sleep in office only.

Vikrant felt so humiliated as he Kiran made him make coffee for her and then ordered him to clean the coffee mug before he leave. He saw office staff grinning at him when he came out of Kiran’s office.
[+] 4 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 25-01-2020, 08:46 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM