Romance My romantic journey with my girl bestie
How it would Feel to touch and press her ass? Baby… Ammu…  You are gonna make me masturbate on bike itself. Let's make a try.”
      I am slowly moving my hands down to touch her ass. I almost reached her. Just a press makes  my years of wish to become true. “Yes let's make it happen” 
      While i am at the verge of touching her ass, suddenly the bike jumped upwards and her ass as well. My hands moved little forward on the seat. Her ass came down immediately so that i couldn't take my hands out and she sat on my hands unexpectedly. she moaned “isss ahhhh”.
      i didn't know whether she moaned in pain or mood as i was unable to see her expression. Because Just after she moaned, a biker from the left side came in full speed and crossed in front of us to which she suddenly braked. I have no balance on my body as my hands are under her ass. 
      i had fallen completely on her as a result my hands pressed her ass harder and my body pressed to her body tighter. She again moaned “ahhh ouchhh……” 
      That's it. My years of dream became true in an unexpected way. I am overwhelmed with joy and lust at the same time. I had been thought that it would be a bliss just to touch her ass but now i am even pressing it. 
      After sometime she was revealed from the shock and removed her ass off my hands by lifting her ass little upwards and keeping in air as if saying me to take my hands off. During this whole time my hands were pressing her ass. Even when she lifted her ass upwards, i moved my hands with her ass taking it as a chance to press harder in air. 
     Then i removed my hands and she sat down. I slowly placed both of my hands on my face and kissed them all over. 
     She turned her head backwards and said “sorry ra. Speed breaker. Are you ok” immediately kept my hands down as i see her and replied “i am double ok. You don't worry” with a wicked smile and loads of happiness in my face. 
    She had not talked anymore until we reached our room.

Thank you friends. Hope u liked the update. 
Please leave your valuable suggestions or complaints in the comment box. 
                                                   Yours sunny
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My romantic journey with my girl bestie - by Sunny5872 - 06-02-2019, 03:12 AM