Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public..
(12-01-2020, 07:34 PM)wrraj1981 Wrote: recently my wife exposed to the electricity meter reading guy, she was wearing only a thin tshirt at home and leggings with no bra or panty inside. she was about to go to take bath and had oil as well applied on head...thats when the meter reading guy came and she opened the door to allow the guy to come inside to take the reading...however she forgot the fact that she was not wearing any inner and she realized it only when she noticed the guy looking at her boobs... she was totally red due to embarrassment and when i came back home she told me this happened...she was like what would have that guy thought about her and all...i told he would have just enjoyed the beautiful sight as i know how her boobs are on that tshirt....her nipples would be always poking out on top of that tshirt...he would have really enjoyed the beautiful sight...she told me it was a middle aged guy and she felt very uneasy when he looked at her boobs in that hungry manner and she kind of covered her boobs with her hands and then he left...all in all it was hardly 2-3 minutes instance
Wow.. u missed the chance to see thd lust expression on the face on that guy.. it's priceless..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Womens or cuckold hubby who like exhibitionism in public.. - by jtriton - 16-01-2020, 05:14 AM
RE: Telegram Group for Cuckolds - by zodiac69 - 01-05-2024, 12:34 PM