Adultery Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat
Sometimes cheating a little on sex, gives a thrill that is more appealing than going the full way through your life partner. I was fortunate in this area when my husband and I attended our college Annual Alumni meet, along with another classmate who was an alumnus too and was accompanied by his wife. We always met once a year at our good old College and never missed this annual event to meet our old friends & flames.

I am Anuja, married since the last 6 years. My husband Atul is a prosperous businessman having his own enterprises in Delhi & Mumbai, and always on the move. We were classmates during the college days and our love had ended in marriage. Both of us were part of the college dramatic troupe and were paired since then. We had a son who is 4 years old and was bent on accompanying us to this meet.

Jeetendra, Jeet for short, was also in our batch and had married Puja, a pleasant young girl from his native village. His was an arranged marriage. In fact Jeet and Puja were blessed with a bonny boy, who was just 6 months old, whom they had brought along. Puja was slim and fair and had nice shiny long hair and the roundest of breasts, which these days were a little more rounded due to her breastfeeding the baby.

I am known to be very pretty, having fair & shiny smooth skin and Diana type hair-cut. Though I have put on a little ring of fat around my waist after my sons' birth, it gives a sense of fullness due to my 5ft 10 inches height. My husband Atul is 5ft 11.5inches, and we make a great pair especially for any party. Atul is a person who loves life and is the center of attention for such parties and I am like a magnet for all male eyes.

Though we have been faithful to each other and not had any flings on the sly, though unspoken we were both open for a casual fling, in case the other partner wishes to try it out. But such an occasion had not come till date.

Now for the alumni get-together like every year, for this two day overnight event, we met our old gang and exchanged girlie talk. It was time to known who went with whom and who had got married or divorced. Now that we were married and had been well serviced by our husbands, there was no much charm to talk about our own experiences; but what was always the center of our talk was if anyone had had a go on the sly. This year there seemed to be quite a few amongst us, who had got themselves groped at parties in their own homes, when their husbands were around. After our children & my son had gone to sleep, we 7 of us, trooped in a room of my best friend and bench mate Aarti. During college days, we had gone together gone through thick & thin and were very close. Jeet & Puja, who were travelling with us in our car, had decided to stay with their relatives nearby, because of the baby.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat - by Ramdev2020 - 12-01-2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat - by Kalyan143 - 13-01-2020, 11:21 AM
RE: Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat - by r2413 - 13-01-2020, 11:45 AM
RE: Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat - by peter171 - 16-01-2020, 09:15 AM
RE: Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat - by kittepo - 20-01-2020, 06:01 PM
RE: Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat - by kittepo - 21-01-2020, 05:04 PM
RE: Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat - by raj500265 - 02-02-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Friend Fucks Wife In Back Seat - by Kalyan143 - 04-02-2020, 09:24 PM