Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 2.38 Average
Adultery Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete)
(22-05-2019, 01:18 AM)seansean007 Wrote: In today's fast paced world,it is very difficult to spare some time to write stories.I don't get much time to write but I also love this story so don't feel like abandoning it.I don't know when but I will try to complete it someday when I get time.May be in the form of an erotic novel.
I won't write any more here as once started,the constant demand of readers for updates become frustrating.Starting a story is like commiting 7-8 hours every week for a normal length update only to be read by readers in a few minutes and then see them asking for updates till the next update comes and the cycle keeps repeating.
It is better that I keep myself away from all these and write as and when I feel like with complete freedom.Hopeully one day I will complete this and then share it with others.
Thanks for showing love to this story.I will appreciate if no one tries to make it into a story of his own by writing his own version.

Please Bhai ab aur mat tadpaao.... Please kuchh to batao Anita aur Hariya ke beech aage Kya hua us raat
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh Story of a seductive housewife by seansean007 (incomplete) - by creamydelight - 12-01-2020, 12:13 PM