Misc. Erotica The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust'
CHAPTER-6_EPISODE-9

Vikrant forced his palm against bhabhi’s lips as he looked around to see the source of the sound. Soon he saw a stray dog coming out of the bush and running to the other side of the jungle.

“Calm down bhabhi ji, it was just an stray dog,” Vikrant said when he finally released her lips from her grasp.

“I need to go now, he(Amit) must have woken up by now.” She said, her face had that expression which tells Vikrant that she was afraid of getting caught.

“Bhabhi ji, you are thinking about your loser husband who is sleeping soundingly in the tent but not about my dick who is yearning for you for so long that it's started to hurt now,” Vikrant said pointing towards his throbbing cock.

“What I can do now? I have done my best to make you cum but didn’t cum even after best of my efforts.” She said making a sad tone as she looked all around to make sure no one was watching them.
“You did your best, I agree with you on that but I guess there is something that you can still do” Vikrant suggested.

“What that is Vikrant jii” She asked innocently.

“You can take my thundering cock in your leaking wet pussy that only make me cum but will make you cum too” Vikrant finally came the point.

“What are you saying Vikrant jii, I can't do this. I am a married woman so only my husband can do that with me” Bhabhi replied sternly.

“Stop that bullshit Bhabhi ji, accept that your husband cant fulfil your physical needs. Let me fuck you and show you how it feel to be fucked really well.” Vikrant continues to persuade her. He noticed her eyes lights up as he mention about fucking her good.

“I don’t think it right beside I am fully satisfied with my husband and I don’t want to do it with anyone else” She again refused his offer.

Vikrant was annoyed with her by now. He was yearning to fill her little pink hole with her long rod and fuck her until she accepts that her husband was a looser.

“You are satisfied with your husband right?” asked Vikrant.

“huuuu”

“And you don’t want to do “it” with someone else, Right?”

“yeah”

“Then what why your pussy is all wet and oozing out juices,” Vikrant said after he pulled her petticoat up and pushed his hand under her panty to feel her wet pussy.

“This is wrong Vikrant jii” she just uttered somehow.

Vikrant was in no mood to listen to her crap now. He turned her so forcefully that she has to lay her hand on the trunk of the tree in front of her. Now she standing half bend in front of him, holding a tree. Vikrant wasted no more time as he quickly pulled her petticoat up and pushed it over her waist and pulled down her regular black panty with other hand. Vikrant looked at her pussy for the first time as he positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy. Her lower lips looked even more pink then the upper ones.

“Please don’t do it, Vikrant jii, it's not right” she cried one last time, but she did not make any attempt to move from there though Vikrant was not grabbing any of her body parts but she didn’t move even an inch.

Vikrant ignored her cries as he knew that she was free to run back to her tent any time she want, she was just showing fake resistance. That was one of the things he never understood about females. Why they never say what they actually want? Her pussy was leaking love juices and she was almost ready to take his cock inside her bending over a tree but she continued to say different things.
Vikrant delicately pushed his cock in her tiny pink hole. After first thrust only his dickhead was able to enter her pussy.

“aaaaaahhhhhhh””aaaahhhhhhhh””aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” She moaned softly as it took 4-5 more slow thrust for his cock to be fully inside her.
Her inside pussy walls felt to wet and warm around his cock that give his cock a sensation which you only get when fuck some highly aroused woman. She was very tight too as he can see his cock stretching her pussy lips. He started to fuck her slowly and once her pussy was fully adjusted to his cock and his dick was completely soaked in her pussy juices and he started to bang his cock in her pussy vigorously.

Vikrant grabbed her waist for support as he continued to take his cock out until its head from her pussy and then pushed it back with complete force. Soon Vikrant noticed her pushing her ass back to match his rhythm and to allow his cock to reach the deepest in her hole.

Vikrant removed his one hand from her waist and started to slap her asscheeks while thumping his cock in her cunt. She had removed her one hand from tree and was caressing her clit with it as Vikrant continued to measure her pussy with his tools. Soon her asscheeks were as red as Kashmiri apple due to his continuous slapping.

Vikrant noticed her asshole opening and closing as she pushes her ass back with each of his thrusts. Her pinkish asshole allured Vikrant to the extent that he pushed his index finger in her asshole. As his dry finger entered her rear hole she had her first orgasm. Her legs started to shake and she started to giggle. Vikrant stopped as he saw her reach climax.

Her body continues to shake for a couple of minutes as well as she continued to giggle. Soon Vikrant noticed that she almost lost her grip over tree and was about to fall when he caught her in his arm. She had such a powerful orgasm that she blanked out for a few seconds. When she finally opened her eyes she herself in Vikrant’s arms.

“I never had such a potent orgasm ever in my life so far.” She said slyly hugging him tightly.

“But why were you giggling??” Vikrant asked.

“I don’t know but whenever I have orgasm which is so rare with my husband, I start to giggle.” She replied innocently.

“Good, now quickly finish, before any of our partners wakes up,” Vikrant said laying down on the grass.
She knew what she was supposed to do. She untied her petticoat and throw it on the grass and then she pulls down her panty and throw it on Vikrant's face. He sniffed her panty which was drenched in her pussy juices as he saw her moving her legs and keeping is on either side of his thighs. She grabbed his cock and sat down on it.

Once his tool was fully in her hole, she started to jump on his dick. Vikrant was free after so much of hard work so he utilized this opportunity to grab her firm boobs. He played with nipples as she keep bouncing on his cock with a steady pace. She had another orgasm when Vikrant started to play and twitch her ultra-sensitive nipples. This time she had such a mighty orgasm that collapsed on Vikrant’s chest.

Finally, Vikrant turned and made her lay down on her back. She folded her legs as Vikrant penetrated her. Vikrant placed his hand on both sides of her stomach and fucked her deeper and harder.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh””uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhh””eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii” Bhabhi kept moaning as Vikrant restlessly drilled her pussy. Vikrant finally filled ejaculate inside her pussy as he felt her pussy muscles tightening again around his cock. This time they reached together. Vikrant fall on her after emptying his semen in her fertile married cunt.

“You didn’t use a condom?” Bhabhi ji asked Vikrant they regain composure and he got up from her and she saw few drops of semen leaking from her pussy.  

“I didn’t carry a condom with me because I don’t know that I will get lucky with you here” Vikrant replied and then added “But you guys use a condom? You are married” Virkant asked curiously.

“He(Amit) don’t want a child. He says children will spoil all the fun” Bhabhi replied buttoning her blouse.

“I think he lying, maybe your husband isn't capable to make you pregnant,” Vikrant remarked to which she just punched on his chest after that he came back to his tent while she dbang her saree.

~

“Wake up you sleepy girl,” Vikrant said tickling Tanya when he entered his tent and found her sleeping. Amit was also sleeping as he heard him snoring when he passed his tent. Vikrant woke up Tanya and when they came out of their they saw Bhabhi coming out of the bush. Vikrant woke up Amit while both the girls made tea. All of them had tea sitting together after that they packed their tent and other stuff and left for their respective home after Vikrant and Amit exchanges their numbers.

~

Vikrant first dropped Tanya then he reached his apartment. He was so tired after so much of fucking that he went straight to the apartment and fell on his sofa thinking that he just fucked a village bhabhi while he didn’t even know what her name is. He slept thinking about camping adventure. When he woke up it was evening and he woke due to the sound of his doorbell. When he opened the door he saw Suneel bhaiya standing on his door with a very serious face while Priyanka bhabhi was standing right behind Suneel and she was sobbing.
[+] 7 users Like _X_'s post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 01-12-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 06-12-2019, 10:35 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by manas - 07-12-2019, 11:24 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-12-2019, 11:02 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 14-12-2019, 02:33 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 15-12-2019, 11:10 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-12-2019, 09:26 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 26-12-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by _X_ - 08-01-2020, 11:58 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 28-04-2020, 08:12 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 04-05-2020, 07:51 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 11-05-2020, 02:03 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 15-05-2020, 04:50 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 20-05-2020, 05:53 PM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by playboy131 - 12-06-2020, 12:04 AM
RE: The First Job- 'Story Of Seduction and Lust' - by Bhavana_sonii - 28-11-2020, 12:04 AM